• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3): Another new character artwork, Participant 7

MegaMelon

I have a question that's been bugging me about Sigma. Huge spoilers follow for VLR.

What causes his dramatic personality shift between the end of VLR and him working on the AB game on the moon?

Kyle's father sounds NOTHING like the sigma we know. If it had been Sigma from after the events of ZTD then sure I could understand, but this Sigma is the one who was abducted, played the nonary game then spent the next few decades working on the AB game.

Actually that just reminded me of something else.

What's up with Zero Senior's whole speech on termites and 4th dimensions? Is he referencing Akane/the players/God/an unnamed greater entity being able to see a bigger picture than the characters in the game or am I just overthinking it?

I have a question that's been bugging me about Sigma. Huge spoilers follow for VLR.

What causes his dramatic personality shift between the end of VLR and him working on the AB game on the moon?

Kyle's father sounds NOTHING like the sigma we know. If it had been Sigma from after the events of ZTD then sure I could understand, but this Sigma is the one who was abducted, played the nonary game then spent the next few decades working on the AB game.

Discovering the world ended and you're probably the only hope will do wonders for your personality.

I don't think it has to be much more than that.

What's up with Zero Senior's whole speech on termites and 4th dimensions? Is he referencing Akane/the players/God/an unnamed greater entity being able to see a bigger picture than the characters in the game or am I just overthinking it?

Don't remember spoiler #2 but for spoiler #1:

that's probably what going through the traumatic experience that is VLR, then working on the moon for decades, a long time of which you spend completely alone, knowing that the burden of saving the world is on your shoulders would do to you.

MegaMelon

Discovering the world ended and you're probably the only hope will do wonders for your personality.

that's probably what going through the traumatic experience that is VLR, then working on the moon for decades, a long time of which you spend completely alone, knowing that the burden of saving the world is on your shoulders would do to you.

I guess that does make sense. It's just such a shock to see
the Sigma from VLR turn into someone entirely different. I would've thought he'd still understand that Kyle wanted a real mother, not a GAULEM.

This is actually what worries me about Zero Time Dilemma, the Sigma in this game is the bitter older Sigma. Even if they succeed will he ever return to how he was before? Or will his consciousness swap with post VLR young Sigma?

Top Bottom