• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best stand up comedians

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAL2006

Banned
Who are your favourite stand up comedians
For me the best comedians are
For me my favourite is Chris Rock, followed by Dave Chappelle

I have watched all their HBO stand ups, are their any other comedians anyone can reccommend.

EDIT
If people dont mind, post a YouTube link to some funny moments of a stand up. I would do that myself but my internet is shit in my halls (only can browse, not stream). However I will edit my post once I am in the univercity library tomorrow

Tobor

Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Andy Kaufman, Sam Kinison, Rodney Dangerfield, and Don Rickles.

Tobor said:
Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Andy Kaufman, Sam Kinison, Rodney Dangerfield, and Don Rickles.

THESE^ and maybe add Mitch Hedburg, Louis Ck and Eddie Murphy in there somewhere too. Very recently Katt Williams is good times also , Ok that's too many now, I guess I dig good Stand up comedians.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
My favorites are, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin and Dave Chappelle. Those 3 are my all time favorites.

noisome07

Banned
JasonMCG said:
Daniel Tosh

FYfGM.gif

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Louis C.K. is the best to me.

With Patton Oswalt, Robert Schimmel, Todd Berry, and Doug Stanhope very close behind.

I like a lot of stand up, but some of my favorites are...

Jim Gaffigan
Brian Regan
Demetri Martin
Zach Galifianakis
Dave Chappelle
George Carlin
Mitch Headburg

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Funky Functionality said:
No love for Paul Mooney yet?!

Shame on you, GAF.

He's cool n' all but he's too racist for me...and i'm black and i love racial humor. But sometimes he's just cold...especially live. Has you lookin' over your shoulder lookin' for white people.

AcridMeat

Banned
bjscott05 said:
big fan of Mitch Hedberg

wish I could find more of his stuff

Did you pick up the unfinished CD that was put out? It was what he was working on before he died, pretty good.

My two favorites are Mitch Hedberg and Patton Oswalt, I don't listen to a lot of stand up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom