• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4? Don't care. Grown up, and don't need more stupid consoles in my life.

The old stupid ones are just fine! All the new ones break anyway.

Put this shit on PC please. If not, it's Dark Souls B-team 4 Lyfe.

Anteater

kYntMAz.jpg

Kind of reminds me of this guy from that SE unannounced game
Iq99ucY.jpg

Matush

E3 can't come soon enough. I wonder how many leaks from Sony camp there will be this year. IIRC last year were pretty much none.

raven777

Not quite sure why everyone is picking up on the title as possibly indicating that it won't be called something Souls related. Dark Souls 1 had a working title of Project Dark when it was first announced. This Project Beast title fits that mold.

Beast Souls!

Shengar

Ahh, ok thanks guys.

LTTP on this, but Sony confirmed then.

Where did the Japan Studio confirmation for this rumor spring up?

Since Miyazaki confirmed not directing Dark Souls II. In that news they said that Miyazaki couldn't involved more than just "supervisor" in Dark Souls II development due to secret project he handled along with SCEJ.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sony can drop bombs this E3 with Project Beasts, KillStrain, Entwined (Media Molecule new IP?), Uncharted 4, The Order gameplay and The Last Guardian.

Are we really getting two projects from Japan Studio is one E3? The Last Guardian no-show confirmed, brehs.

Grief.exe

The person who posted these screenshots in 4chan claim that the trailer starts with Sony/Japan Studio, then FROM Software before going into the actual game shots.

Thanks for the information.

Might just have to purchase a PS4 earlier than expected! Was hoping to ride out PC-only for a couple more years.

EGOMON

I wish i never saw this, it would have been a megaton-level announcement for me at E3, sad and happy at the same time >.<

ironcreed

Banned
God, now I am not so sure about getting an Xbox One first. The PS4 was doing nothing for me, but this...

this-changes-everything.jpg

Either way, glad I have been patiently waiting.

Miyazaki's game. This is likely gonna be different than Souls, he said he wanted to try something new.

And so another Souls like craze will begin, and I'm hyped it's not just another Souls game.

Please be the real sequel to Demons. Loved Dark Souls 1 and 2, but still feel like Demons was the best. Screens look awesome.

I'm getting more of a 19th Gothic horror vibe. Van Helping, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, etc.

Like The Order 1886's super hardcore cousin.

Yeah the screen with the headstones and the one with the candelabras are very 1800s Gothic fantasy/horror. Spoke too soon maybe :(

THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH THOUGH. GET. HYPE.

Begaria

I should really get on Dark Souls 2 sometime. Might as well finish up the Souls trifecta before this gets fully revealed. Looks intriguing, that's for damn sure.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The Last Guardian no-show confirmed, brehs.

I don't know about that. For Demon's Souls, Japan Studio's help was not much, and they're rather big, so I wouldn't say no to a TLG show just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom