• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection’ Coming to PS4 and Xbox One - See mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

naw

I need cod4 multiplayer on my xbox one so that I can continue to play it for another 7 years

please do this for me

viveks86

giphy.gif

It's good for the planet!

reduce_reuse_recycle_ornament_round.jpg

Andrefpvs

8RuIg.png

I know this is a common mistake, but "PlayStation" doesn't have the proper capitalization on the S.

Something to keep in mind.

So this will be the generation where console gamers can experience 5-10 year old games the way PC gamers experienced them 5-10 years ago?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, despite owning it on PC, if they released COD 4s multiplayer on the PS4 i'd buy it again in an instant. But of course I seriously doubt the above is true never mind getting COD4's multi.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Is this the generation of porting?

BokehKing

Banned
Mw2 is when the series jumped the shark. Give me a 1080p 60fps cod4 multiplayer

Make sure its not using ghosts engine though, that was garbage

What a terrible idea to release it in November. Also to people crying fake because of artwork, why wouldn't you reuse artwork from the Modern Warfare games on a re release of them?

Alchemist

Fake because the Xbox version isn't at the front.

Wish it was true though, CoD4 and MW2 were the best multiplayer games of the last generation.

Probably fake based on the use of MW2 art, the "Collection" being too close to the "Modern Warfare", PlayStation 4 being typed out incorrectly in the bullet point and whatnot.

Saying that, this has probably given Activision the idea to make one so there you go...

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
20$ for all three campaign I might consider because 3 wasn't even any good. But I know they will try to sell this on full price, so no thanks.

I washed my hands of the Call of Duty franchise years ago, but CoD 4 on mah PS4?! Tempting. Multiplayer in that game was perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom