• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Nirvana

That would be a neat difficulty-tied easter egg, ie happens only on certain difficulty (or perhaps tied to a skull), because always seeing it would be annoying.

I was really only joking.

I've heard a lot of conflicting reports.

Does Halo MCC feature:

Tombstone and Desolation from Halo 2?

All Halo PC exclusive maps?

We know for sure that Desolation and Tombstone are in.

I don't think there has been specific confirmation on Halo PC, although people are suggesting it's the case, so perhaps there has been confirmation I've missed.

Omni

Now that they have like 5GB of RAM to work with, 343i will finally be able to drench areas in foliage, right? I don't know how it works.

I'm just imagining Delta Halo and the gardens in High Charity in H2:A. Hnnng

edit. Oh hey, I was unjunior'd <3

TheOddOne

Now that they have like 5GB of RAM to work with, 343i will finally be able to drench areas in foliage, right? I don't know how it works.

I'm just imagining Delta Halo and the gardens in High Charity in H2:A. Hnnng

edit. Oh hey, I was unjunior'd <3
Congrats.

Took me four years.

I+never+win+a+blue+ribbons+_25b1c47c014887fb4538392f4e476889.jpg

u4iX

The Mauler Rifle is a single shot multipurpose short to medium to long range brute type weapon filling the role of every weapon in the sandbox. It uses a magazine bottom fed top down mechanism for reloading and features a 32 12 round burst scatter weapon spread. It allows for entry level players to achieve close range shotgun like kills, but in the hands of a formidable slayer and seasoned vet the long range properties of the gun will be mastered allowing for kills akin to the Light Rifle or Spartan Laser. It will be dual wieldable if Spartans have equipped the Heavy Weapons armor mod but Jet Pack ranges will be slightly reduced as a give and take incentive for using said mod.

We know for sure that Desolation and Tombstone are in.

I don't think there has been specific confirmation on Halo PC, although people are suggesting it's the case, so perhaps there has been confirmation I've missed.

Frankie confirmed the Halo PC maps too, and even mispelled Gephyorboaibobabbybia

The Mauler Rifle is a single shot multipurpose short to medium to long range brute type weapon filling the role of every weapon in the sandbox. It uses a magazine bottom fed top down mechanism for reloading and features a 32 12 round burst scatter weapon spread. It allows for entry level players to achieve close range shotgun like kills, but in the hands of a formidable slayer and seasoned vet the long range properties of the gun will be mastered allowing for kills akin to the Light Rifle or Spartan Laser. It will be dual wieldable if Spartans have equipped the Heavy Weapons armor mod but Jet Pack ranges will be slightly reduced as a give and take incentive for using said mod.

What was that Randy?

Randy alt¡?

Fuchsdh

Ah, that time playing customs when I started a Gephyrophobia remake with only 6 people... good times. :)

Honestly I don't really think the PC maps were that great, but in terms of spaces they were pretty cool because they felt much more like real locations than the slapped-together boxes for CE.

Booshka

Randy alt¡?

Not unless u4ix gave him his account info. I also resent the fact that u4ix has the Shadowrun Troll avatar even though he only played the game for like 3 months post Halo 3 launch.

Reminds me of a few people back on the MLG forums that used to use SR as some sort of MLG pro gamer cred even though I never saw them in regular Private matches or playing the game.

TheOddOne

Damn...

I thought it was automated though?
That is how it usually works and that is what happened to, but I was a total numbskull on more than one occasion and got juniored later on by the mods. Long story short, after a grass roots campaign by HaloGAF I got my membership status back. I’m still a numbskull though, mostly because of my affiliation with the user ViewtifulJC.

Halo 4 sucks.

That is how it usually works and that is what happened to, but I was a total numbskull on more than one occasion and got juniored later on by the mods. Long story short, after a grass roots campaign by HaloGAF I got my membership status back. I&#8217;m still a numbskull though

Finally, we're in agreement.

EDIT:
And you still need to read full paragraphs and learn that selective reading is for 12 year olds.

But hey, when pigs fly.
lol

I know it's silly saying this, but I'd like if we could get remastered MP maps for CEA in the MCC.

Just thinking how plain it'll be like having the Anniversary Chief , Weapons, Vehicles assets in the original maps just doesn't sit right. H2A in the other hand will at least have 6 remastered maps.

belushy

Banned
Excited to play on the Halo PC maps with gametypes that aren't Snipers/Rockets.

Pretty much. The CE PC maps were awesome when you got to play them without the mod stuff. Danger Canyon, Timberland, Gephyrophobia, and Death Island in particular were a lot of fun.

I know it's silly saying this, but I'd like if we could get remastered MP maps for CEA in the MCC.

Just thinking how plain it'll be like having the Anniversary Chief , Weapons, Vehicles assets in the original maps just doesn't sit right. H2A in the other hand will at least have 6 remastered maps.

What?

Randy has alts everywhere...

Will the game feature both Halo 2s 6 remastered maps and the standard Halo 2 versions of them? Or just the remastered maps?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

...I think the multiplayer will have the original assets, not the Anniversary ones.

Booshka

What does this even mean. Halo CE MP is original gameplay and visuals right? The Xbox video game I played 12+ years ago just with dedicated servers and at 1080p 60FPS? I have no idea anymore, just misinformation and poor interpretation of the details is confusing.

belushy

Banned
What does this even mean. Halo CE MP is original gameplay and visuals right? The Xbox video game I played 12+ years ago just with dedicated servers and at 1080p 60FPS? I have no idea anymore, just misinformation and poor interpretation of the details is confusing.

Yes, it is original CE. I don't know what Gundam is talking about.

jem0208

MP will have original assets, not remade ones.

It's literally going to be CE multiplayer except at 1080p and 60fps.

That's atleast what I think it is based on what has been said...

Booshka

Going by that that little info blurb for Halo CE, I am guessing that MCC will have CEA classic mode visuals, and not Original Xbox visuals, which really sucks if true.

...I think the multiplayer will have the original assets, not the Anniversary ones.

MP will have original assets, not remade ones.

It's literally going to be CE multiplayer except at 1080p and 60fps.

That's atleast what I think it is based on what has been said...
Reason why I said this is bcuz I asked a 343 employee and even he didn't know lol

Booshka

Reason why I said this is bcuz I asked a 343 employee and even he didn't know lol

Doesn't surprise me, it's a pretty complicated package lol. Well, as long as the headline of 1080p 60FPS on original engine and dedicated servers stays true, it will make up for any other problems.

789shadow

Banned
Going by that that little info blurb for Halo CE, I am guessing that MCC will have CEA classic mode visuals, and not Original Xbox visuals, which really sucks if true.
Uh, actually read the info.

"-In the campaign, players will be able to swap between the original, classic graphics from 2001 and the remastered HD graphics from Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Edition."

Booshka

Uh, actually read the info.

"-In the campaign, players will be able to swap between the original, classic graphics from 2001 and the remastered HD graphics from Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Edition."

Didn't they say the exact same thing for Halo CEA?

Then htupolev showed evidence to the contrary?

I too have a spare Destiny alpha code. Asked if anyone wanted it on twitter, no response. Any of you nerds want it? Good for another day or two :)

Top Bottom