• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XI 2014 |OT| Kumhau, The Blackthorne Coven, and the Mog Wardrobe.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Greatest MMO game of all time IMO, I'm thinking of going back after I'm done with the new update for FFXIV.

This so much, I am playing XIV right now but really miss my PLD from XI ..... have so much crap that..... damn it re installing.

Arg...so close to reactivating. I just want a damn Aegis then I can finally have peace.

Get Abyssea then get Creed Almace and Ochain maxed out ...... Aegis also got upgraded after Abyssea release it is beyond godly at max level.

Husker86

Nope, you'd be missing Abyssea, and you do NOT want to be missing Aby. Buy the full set, it's cheaper than buying those three add-ons separately ($10 each!)

Plus MAGIC HAT :D

Ah yeah, forgot about those. Arg, ok. This $15 return to see how I like it turned to almost $30.

Oh well!

So, what's the best way to get exp Solo as a ~77 PLD?

This so much, I am playing XIV right now but really miss my PLD from XI ..... have so much crap that..... damn it re installing.

Get Abyssea then get Creed Almace and Ochain maxed out ...... Aegis also got upgraded after Abyssea release it is beyond godly at max level.

Ahem.

While you've been away:

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Reverence_Armor_Set_+1
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Caballarius_Armor_Set_+1

Ah yeah, forgot about those. Arg, ok. This $15 return to see how I like it turned to almost $30.

Oh well!

So, what's the best way to get exp Solo as a ~77 PLD?

You can start grabbing trusts, then kill 75+ mobs in any zone you can summon them at. Set records of eminence for the area you're in, and try doing pages from an FoV or GoV book. OP has more info on those. Just check the recommended levels on the wiki entries.

Husker86

Hnnnnnnnnngg

I'm on Carbuncle since that's what Gilgamesh merged into. I might transfer to you guys if it seems like I'll be sticking with the game (I assume it's still a $25 fee?)

I also see that SE hasn't learned to give Steam their most updated files...I highly doubt I'll be playing tonight seeing as how long this update is looking to take :(

Hnnnnnnnnngg

I'm on Carbuncle since that's what Gilgamesh merged into. I might transfer to you guys if it seems like I'll be sticking with the game (I assume it's still a $25 fee?)

I also see that SE hasn't learned to give Steam their most updated files...I highly doubt I'll be playing tonight seeing as how long this update is looking to take :(

Yeah the fee is still high. How much have you accomplished on your character in terms of missions and whatnot. You might be better off just restarting if you're not very far.

Steam is just the latest installation disc. The game will likely never update via steam.

Silvawuff

This game. I used to co-lead a Dynamis LS on Unicorn that sold all of its currency and transparently distributed it to all of our members. We collectively dished out over a billion gil. Fun times. I'm really glad to see the game is still going strong, but I don't know if I could handle the investment of returning to it.

Husker86

Yeah the fee is still high. How much have you accomplished on your character in terms of missions and whatnot. You might be better off just restarting if you're not very far.

Steam is just the latest installation disc. The game will likely never update via steam.

While a whole lot of content has come out since I last played, I have done way too much on my current character to start over. I've done almost everything up through ToAU, though I never did Einherjar. I'm pretty sure I have somewhere in the 300 days played range (though I could be remembering wrong and it may be even more than that, I'll check when I can actually get into the game).

I know everyone has been saying that solo is an option for everything but the latest content, but is getting exp solo in the level 77 range reasonable? I know there is Abbysea, but I'll probably be just messing around for a week or two getting my bearings again and would rather not do group content with strangers before I get comfortable again.

edit: POL client is pulling MAYBE 20-40KB/sec on large files, usually less than that...I knew I should have started this update earlier...

While a whole lot of content has come out since I last played, I have done way too much on my current character to start over. I've done almost everything up through ToAU, though I never did Einherjar. I'm pretty sure I have somewhere in the 300 days played range (though I could be remembering wrong and it may be even more than that, I'll check when I can actually get into the game).

I know everyone has been saying that solo is an option for everything but the latest content, but is getting exp solo in the level 77 range reasonable? I know there is Abbysea, but I'll probably be just messing around for a week or two getting my bearings again and would rather not do group content with strangers before I get comfortable again.

edit: POL client is pulling MAYBE 20-40KB/sec on large files, usually less than that...I knew I should have started this update earlier...

Ahh yeah that's definitely too much to just drop. If you have nothing connecting you to your old server besides the fee, just do it, it's worth it!

Also I never said anything about abyssea in my prior post.

edotlee

I've been playing FFXIV and enjoying it, I've never tried FFXI, obviously it has a lot more content having been out a lot longer, but what are the main differences otherwise? (Also how long would it take me to finish the entire main storyline and can it be solo'd?)

XI's party dynamics are so much more fun. I loved the skillchain + magic burst teamwork. Much more involving and social. I played nearly every day for 4 or 5 years (I don't know how I fit in playing all my other games during this time, lol).

XIV I felt like I was spamming my rotation of skills over and over. It's a very polished game, and Yoshida did a good job of turning it around, but eh, not my style. I played for 4 months and gave up.

Loona

I've been playing FFXIV and enjoying it, I've never tried FFXI, obviously it has a lot more content having been out a lot longer, but what are the main differences otherwise? (Also how long would it take me to finish the entire main storyline and can it be solo'd?)

FFXI was my first, and I dabbled in SWTOR and FFXIV for a while, both of which are post-WoW games - the impression I got was that those later games' areas were designed to only be used at specific level ranges, giving you no reason to ever return to them once you've flagged and completed their quests, which generally push you toward the following area(s).

FFXI, on the other hand, treats itself more like living world where things are where they are because that's where it makes some sense for them to be - if that at times involves returning to a newbie area as part of a higher level mission or quest, so be it, the game world handles things in its own terms, no so much with a linear sense of progression.
As a Massively column said years ago, the world feels lived-in, and little unexpected moments like an apparently random quest tying into a major mission arc (or the other way around), or noticing certain mob type hang out near specific elements of the landscape, some of which not always meant to be immediately visible by someone just passing by just add to the feel.
Case in point, you can play the game for years and not notice some of the little things going on in its areas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrmwcSizIY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iesY1XssACM

It being an older game also means a few things aren't as streamlined and convenient for players though - you don't get icons marking an NPC as available to give you a quest, so checking stuff in wikis is borderline mandatory in older content (SoA started easing that, actualyl giving you map coordinates when it sends you on quests).
As an incidental side-effect, the characters feel a bit less objectified, since they haven't outlived their relevance like those in newer games no longer marked as quest givers. The game does a pretty good job of referencing several of them in content far more recent than the release when they were first made available (a relatively recent limit break quest referencing one of the lower level Windurst quests comes to mind, or the alternate versions of several characters and their quest stories in Abyssea).

The entire main story (I take it you mean for each nation, including and beyond Shadow Lord?) is tricky for me to estimate nowadays, but it's certainly soloable - you should take into account the time it takes to level a job to 99 and a subjob to 49 though, which can still be fairly fast.

One thing I suggest is that whenever a mission or quest sends you somewhere, is to check the wiki for which other missions or quests involve that area, so you can get a bit more done per trip - on occasion you're sent to some pretty far-off areas, and a few in the game have very limited uses, although this mostly affects some expansion-specific stuff (Carpenter's Landing and the Labyrith of Onzozo come to mind).
Working through the Tutorial section of the Records of Eminence menu also helps you get through some important milestones in the game.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Solo exp is a waste of time when you can go from 77 to 99 in one night in Abyssea. And the only way you can mess up in Abyssea exp is to kill a different type of monster without calling for help. Seriously. It's so chaotic that no one is even going to notice what you're doing unless you stand in one place for an extended period doing nothing.

Ploid 3.0

FFXI was my first, and I dabbled in SWTOR and FFXIV for a while, both of which are post-WoW games - the impression I got was that those later games' areas were designed to only be used at specific level ranges, giving you no reason to ever return to them once you've flagged and completed their quests, which generally push you toward the following area(s).

FFXI, on the other hand, treats itself more like living world where things are where they are because that's where it makes some sense for them to be - if that at times involves returning to a newbie area as part of a higher level mission or quest, so be it, the game world handles things in its own terms, no so much with a linear sense of progression.
As a Massively column said years ago, the world feels lived-in, and little unexpected moments like an apparently random quest tying into a major mission arc (or the other way around), or noticing certain mob type hang out near specific elements of the landscape, some of which not always meant to be immediately visible by someone just passing by just add to the feel.
Case in point, you can play the game for years and not notice some of the little things going on in its areas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrmwcSizIY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iesY1XssACM

It being an older game also means a few things aren't as streamlined and convenient for players though - you don't get icons marking an NPC as available to give you a quest, so checking stuff in wikis is borderline mandatory in older content (SoA started easing that, actualyl giving you map coordinates when it sends you on quests).
As an incidental side-effect, the characters feel a bit less objectified, since they haven't outlived their relevance like those in newer games no longer marked as quest givers. The game does a pretty good job of referencing several of them in content far more recent than the release when they were first made available (a relatively recent limit break quest referencing one of the lower level Windurst quests comes to mind, or the alternate versions of several characters and their quest stories in Abyssea).

The entire main story (I take it you mean for each nation, including and beyond Shadow Lord?) is tricky for me to estimate nowadays, but it's certainly soloable - you should take into account the time it takes to level a job to 99 and a subjob to 49 though, which can still be fairly fast.

One thing I suggest is that whenever a mission or quest sends you somewhere, is to check the wiki for which other missions or quests involve that area, so you can get a bit more done per trip - on occasion you're sent to some pretty far-off areas, and a few in the game have very limited uses, although this mostly affects some expansion-specific stuff (Carpenter's Landing and the Labyrith of Onzozo come to mind).
Working through the Tutorial section of the Records of Eminence menu also helps you get through some important milestones in the game.

Oh man, dis game. The feels.

And now I'm listening to The Star Onions soundtrack on youtube and the feels are winning. The game of my life. The most unique digital experience I ever had. I miss you beast master.

Loona

These posts made me feel like digging up this article on the FFXI zone designs: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/07/21/the-mog-log-the-zone-design-of-final-fantasy-xi/

A striking part is how the author mentions part of the charm is that the world of FFXI doesn't care about you - stuff worth getting is far away and/or spread all over, and that's why NPCs don't just go there and solve their own damn problems - if you do, you see some interesting sights, some of which tell you things that don't need to be spelled out for you, maybe you get stuff that makes it worth your time.

That column used to have a lot of interesting insights about the game, too bad it now practically only focuses on FFXIV, and when it does it mostly goes on and on about dungeons and their design - not sure if that says more about the author or the differences between the games...

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/42986-dev1219-Monster-Rearing?p=513743#post513743

[dev1219] Monster Rearing
Monster Rearing is a new feature of Mog Gardens in which players can raise their own creatures from babe to brute. Revel in the joys of feeding time; laugh, cry, and stew with your bestial buddies; and watch them metamorphose into majestic creatures as they grow up. Adventurers can even receive certain items from their charges, but the beasts will be less willing to part with anything of note should they be dissatisfied with their lot.

attachment.php

Eligibility
Have all gathering locations be of rank four or higher
Have employed the assistant Susuroon at least once
Starting Out
Speaking to the Green Thumb Moogle after having fulfilled the above conditions will engender a line of quests in which a Qiqirn named Chacharoon visits adventurers' Mog Gardens. After the quest line is complete, Chacharoon will serve as the liaison between adventurers and their monsters.

attachment.php

* All adventurers will begin by raising a sheep, but may choose from two other species of monsters later on. There will be three species from which to choose as of the July version update, with more scheduled to come in future version updates.
Caring for Monsters
Adventurers may interact with their creatures in various ways, including petting them and trading items to them as food.
Gathering Items
Adventurers may receive one item from their beasts per Earth day.

-----
If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev1219] tag.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Ahem.

While you've been away:

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Reverence_Armor_Set_+1
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Caballarius_Armor_Set_+1

You can start grabbing trusts, then kill 75+ mobs in any zone you can summon them at. Set records of eminence for the area you're in, and try doing pages from an FoV or GoV book. OP has more info on those. Just check the recommended levels on the wiki entries.

Oh my.... sweet baby Jesus..... holy .... I mean .....is there a shield better than maxed Aegis + Ochain now?

Edited to ask:
Caballarius Armor Set +1 leaves me absolutely dumbfounded the + to rampart and sentinel alone is ridiculous not to mention the 22% haste on the set but the thing that is screwing with my head is the magic evasion,evasion and magic defense bonus numbers ..... are they correct? After Abyssea when I maxed my Ochain and Aegis I went strictly /War on PLD seeing as I had phalanx native and could just mit pretty much any serious damage with rampart or sentinel and could basically keep myself at full due to Ochain but this surcoat would give aegis the same effect as ochain with the hp to mp conversion. With the stats on this thing I could see straight tanking/holding just about anything in the game /nin have they made enemies that much tougher to warrant a piece like this as Abyssea was already easy mode? The stats on this thing are ridiculous to an extreme degree.

I've seen those environment videos multiple times and they still amaze me and give me goosebumps.

I remember when ToAU released and one of the alternate XP camps was Aydeewa crawlers. I noticed there was a spider in one of the caves that would very occasionally drop down from the ceiling, it has a smile designed on its hindparts. It just blew my mind.

I tried to show it to my PT members, but it went back up and they couldn't find it. I seriously thought I was going crazy till I saw it again one day.

Oh my.... sweet baby Jesus..... holy .... I mean .....is there a shield better than maxed Aegis + Ochain now?

Edited to ask:
Caballarius Armor Set +1 leaves me absolutely dumbfounded the + to rampart and sentinel alone is ridiculous not to mention the 22% haste on the set but the thing that is screwing with my head is the magic evasion,evasion and magic defense bonus numbers ..... are they correct? After Abyssea when I maxed my Ochain and Aegis I went strictly /War on PLD seeing as I had phalanx native and could just mit pretty much any serious damage with rampart or sentinel and could basically keep myself at full due to Ochain but this surcoat would give aegis the same effect as ochain with the hp to mp conversion. With the stats on this thing I could see straight tanking/holding just about anything in the game /nin have they made enemies that much tougher to warrant a piece like this as Abyssea was already easy mode? The stats on this thing are ridiculous to an extreme degree.

Aegis is still the best at what it does, but you can also bring a rune fencer for the same content, since they are basically aegis - the job. There's a new shield called priwen that was introduced to close the gap between ochain and non ochain, which can be functionally close if you know what you're doing, and have proper support.

They introduced an ilevel system with Adoulin. The gear I linked is ilevel 119 AF and Relic, and yes there is content hard enough to need it. They should be upgrading empyrean gear soon too. Once you get it, it does have the side effect of making older stuff much easier. It also means you can lowman/solo old endgame content, so things you might not have had access to before due to not having a group, can be done by a handful of interested people.

Solo exp is a waste of time when you can go from 77 to 99 in one night in Abyssea. And the only way you can mess up in Abyssea exp is to kill a different type of monster without calling for help. Seriously. It's so chaotic that no one is even going to notice what you're doing unless you stand in one place for an extended period doing nothing.

This is really not true anymore with trusts. You can easily chain T/VT mobs with no xp penalty using them and have a much better time of it. Abyssea is still an option, but it's not the only option.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
I logged in today for the first time in about a month to an update. I noticed some differences to the UI. It now tells me what my zone coordinates are, which is cool, and my TP is now divided into 1000s instead of 100s for WSs, which is cool I guess.

Another change though is that instead of my inventory items having the quantity number to the right of the item, it's now on the item icon and really hard to read for some of the items. Is this a Windower thing? Is there a way to change it back?

I logged in today for the first time in about a month to an update. I noticed some differences to the UI. It now tells me what my zone coordinates are, which is cool, and my TP is now divided into 1000s instead of 100s for WSs, which is cool I guess.

Another change though is that instead of my inventory items having the quantity number to the right of the item, it's now on the item icon and really hard to read for some of the items. Is this a Windower thing? Is there a way to change it back?

No that's an official change. I'm not a fan either. They recently allowed logs and ores and such to stack. Problem is, by doing that, the stack quantity overflowed off the window. So they moved it to the icon instead of changing the names of all the items to be shorter. Hopefully they adjust it later, as it's only for the English version, but who knows.

On the bright side, stackable logs.

SilverArrow20XX

I'm still trying to get my Black Belt. I've beaten Horns of War and killed Behemoth 10 times now and haven't seen a single Behemoth Tongue or Savory Shank. Beaten all of the expansions other than Abyssea and Adoulin though.

Ploid 3.0

These posts made me feel like digging up this article on the FFXI zone designs: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/07/21/the-mog-log-the-zone-design-of-final-fantasy-xi/

A striking part is how the author mentions part of the charm is that the world of FFXI doesn't care about you - stuff worth getting is far away and/or spread all over, and that's why NPCs don't just go there and solve their own damn problems - if you do, you see some interesting sights, some of which tell you things that don't need to be spelled out for you, maybe you get stuff that makes it worth your time.

That column used to have a lot of interesting insights about the game, too bad it now practically only focuses on FFXIV, and when it does it mostly goes on and on about dungeons and their design - not sure if that says more about the author or the differences between the games...

One of the best things about beastmaster, for me, was that I was in interesting places all the time. I realized early that I was seeing and noticing things that others would gloss over. I was never in a rush or under pressure. I was able to take it all in, and I had little to fear. FFXI's world is amazing.

The item stack number thing moving to the icon looks really dumb IMO, I'm sure they'll 'fix' it or at least make it optional at some point.

Its like when they changed the spell icon things and I'm just like yeeeeeeeeeeeah nar can't find anything anymore lol. Thankfully optional.

I got Maat's Cap the other week because why not? :p I was mainly doing it for the Achievements on 360. Its a shame I can't get those last few missing ones, would have something to 'show' for my 11 years playing the game lol.

The item stack number thing moving to the icon looks really dumb IMO, I'm sure they'll 'fix' it or at least make it optional at some point.

Its like when they changed the spell icon things and I'm just like yeeeeeeeeeeeah nar can't find anything anymore lol. Thankfully optional.

I got Maat's Cap the other week because why not? :p I was mainly doing it for the Achievements on 360. Its a shame I can't get those last few missing ones, would have something to 'show' for my 11 years playing the game lol.

Moving the stack won't be optional because it coincides with a system wide change to make previously unstackable items stackable. There's a net benefit even if it looks weird. They would have to change the names of a lot of items to change it back.

The nostolgia of this thread, oh man!

Wish I never lost my character, after a 2 year break I tried to come back a couple of years ago now (maybe just a year?) and I couldn't get my account back as I had literally nothing :(

Demoskinos

Current XIV player and former XI player here and man good to see this game still have a community. I wish I had room for 2 MMO's on my plate because I can't believe this game is STILL getting updates!

So many fun memories wrapped up in this game.

The nostolgia of this thread, oh man!

Wish I never lost my character, after a 2 year break I tried to come back a couple of years ago now (maybe just a year?) and I couldn't get my account back as I had literally nothing :(

Time to start over!

Seriously though sorry to hear, that sucks.

Husker86

I'm in! 1200 people on Carbuncle, so still a decent amount of people in the game.

Got my 3 San d'Oria Trust NPCs and now have to figure out all the little key items I should get that have been added over the last 4 years. Oh man, lots ahead of me.

Loona

One of the best things about beastmaster, for me, was that I was in interesting places all the time. I realized early that I was seeing and noticing things that others would gloss over. I was never in a rush or under pressure. I was able to take it all in, and I had little to fear. FFXI's world is amazing.

That was one of my motivations to level blue mage - you have to go to really specific placed for some of the spells.
I was a bit annoyed when they added spells from more boss-ish monsters though, there isn't always a simple way to fit a BLU in those fights were soloing isn't exactly an option.

That was one of my motivations to level blue mage - you have to go to really specific placed for some of the spells.
I was a bit annoyed when they added spells from more boss-ish monsters though, there isn't always a simple way to fit a BLU in those fights were soloing isn't exactly an option.

Blu is pretty great in delve if you haven't tried it. My endgame group brings one or two regularly.

SilverArrow20XX

Ugh. I'm never gonna get my Black Belt. Just beat Chevnik for the umpteenth time and he one shots me with his dying Meteor cast. A good 1200 more damage than I've ever seen it do before.

Husker86

So I killed one mob in Abyssea and got 60 exp. I'm level 78. I get over 300 for EP/DC in Sky or Aht Urghan areas. Am I completely missing something about Abyssea? Is it not worth it if solo?

With anniversary ring I have I was getting 40-50k xp per hour (Eminence helps with that too) just killing EP/DC mobs in Sky.

Toth

So I killed one mob in Abyssea and got 60 exp. I'm level 78. I get over 300 for EP/DC in Sky or Aht Urghan areas. Am I completely missing something about Abyssea? Is it not worth it if solo?

With anniversary ring I have I was getting 40-50k xp per hour (Eminence helps with that too) just killing EP/DC mobs in Sky.

Abyssea works a bit different than outside. You start collecting lights that increase your exp (namely gold lights). You tend to max out at 600ish or so. Exp rings do not work in Abyssea as well.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

All Abyssea regions work off a multiplier system whereby as you kill more of the same type of monster the amount of xp you get increases. Killing a different mob type will reset the multiplier so you need to find a camp and stay there.

Collecting "gold" lights from chests increases the multiplier cap allowing a group to build up xp per kill to the point where around 200k-300k xp/hr is normal.

Abyssea was amazing for AFK power-levelling because of this, a couple of players could fell cleave millions of hp to an entire alliance without breaking a sweat.

saher

Banned
Returned for a while and did alot of the new contents (Delve,Skirmish,Reives), while there are some very nice changes like the teleporting between home points the game felt really boring to me, its just not as good as FFXI 2003-2007.

Also its really crazy how fast you can finish CoP missions now!!! i did them all in few days.

Jijidasu

I still log in once in a while to chat with friends and do some random events. I agree with most players that now is probably the best time to jump in and try the game but absolutely be warned that this is not the kind of game that will hold your hand. You will need to check resources online to find what your mission and quest entails and where you'll find the NPC's, etc.

Above all though, it's my most treasured gaming experience.

Anyone here play on Shiva? I plan on returning and I'd really like some friends!

Most of the active people in this thread are on Sylph, you're welcome to come join us.

Also, new dev post:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Synthesis-History-Feature?p=514170#post514170

[dev1220] Synthesis History Feature
A history function has been added to the Synthesis section of the main menu.
Selecting the History option will display information concerning pervious synthesis attempts. Simply choose the appropriate item from the list and select "OK" to perform the same synthesis as before.
Click image for larger version

attachment.php

* Players must have the applicable materials in their inventory to perform synthesis using this feature.
* Up to ten different entries can be displayed in the History menu.
* In the event that players perform synthesis for an item not already displayed in their history and fail, the resulting item will be "Mangled Mess." If, however, they succeed and synthesize a high-quality item, the name of that high-quality item will display as the entry. The name of the Mangled Mess or high-quality item will be overwritten should a normal-quality item be produced when synthesizing that item again.
Favoriting
Selecting an item shown in the history and clicking "Favorite" will display a star mark (★) next to the entry and ensure that it will remain in one's history.

attachment.php

attachment.php

-----

In case anyone had doubts:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...rean-Armor-Can-we-have-it?p=514251#post514251

Hello!

While I can't give you a specific implementation time at the moment, rest assured that Empyrean armor reforging is on the way!

Also in other shocking news, Geo-Haste will not stack with itself.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...-Gildrein-Camate-Stacking?p=514252#post514252

Greetings,

Similar to how the same type of songs and corsair rolls do not stack, Geo-Haste will not stack in the event that two geomancers use this at the same time.

And another regarding the availability of campaign trusts

tl;dr - Special event trusts are going to be rotated in and out like it's the Disney vault.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Ego-Extravaganza-question?p=513858#post513858

Greetings,

We’ll be introducing other opportunities to obtain limited-time only alter egos in the future. Rest assured that we will not be making any alter egos that you can never have a second chance to obtain.

With that said, however, we don’t want these special alter egos to lose their value for the players who participated in the limited-time events, so we will be reintroducing them after a certain period of time has elapsed.

Top Bottom