• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax Spoilers Thread - SHO me your spoilers

Nachos

Apparently all of the paid DLC is already on the disk, including all of the bonus music.

The thing is Adachi was The Jester arcana for his social link, which is another name for The Fool. They probably just decided to make it The Fool for simplification reasons.

Well, it was that and calling his persona Magatsu Izanami.

Squishy3

Apparently all of the paid DLC is already on the disk, including all of the bonus music.
This is just standard Arcsys fare, though. Remember this is the company that released 3 DLC characters for $24 total for Continuum Shift and then released Continuum Shift Extend with a new character and new balance changes for $40 that included the DLC characters a year later.

PK Gaming

That dialogue is just......fuck. sounds so corny.

PK this is all your fault
I've long since accepted the burden that comes with being a prophet

Messiah.png

It's great how i'm 3 for 4 in terms of prediction. Totally bonkers.

Nachos

Apparently there's a quick line near the end of the script file of Shadow Rise teasing Dancing All Night.

Rise?: But I'll invite you both to my last concert before the world ends! Now, bring on the ring!

In the game data, "Rise?" is given the same markup to designate that a shadow is talking, too.

squadr0n

Has the Ikutsuki stuff been confirmed yet?

How can they bring him back without bringing back Takya and Jin from Strega! I mean if were talking about Badguys from the series they would have more of a grudge than Ikutsuki for being used. Plus theyre have to be more of the Strega kids other than the 3 from P3.

How can they bring him back without bringing back Takya and Jin from Strega! I mean if were talking about Badguys from the series they would have more of a grudge than Ikutsuki for being used. Plus theyre have to be more of the Strega kids other than the 3 from P3.

Well, there's an image with him in it and he has his own portraits so its safe to assume that he is in it.

Yasumi

Banned

It's just Sho disguised as Ikutsuki and trying to screw with SEES.

Someone said it's hinted in Margeret's story that Marie will be taking Igor's place soon (presumably in P5)

Please tell me this isn't true.

If these leaks turn are real, then this is probably the biggest disappointment of the year for me.

They clearly set up two pretty ambitious ultimate fanservice threads in P4A (Nyarl and Minato), and I guess they're completely squandering them for whatever reason.

Something like that makes me wonder if there was some behind the scenes drama.

PK Gaming

Pop quiz:

???: So, what are you going to do now?
???: Nah, that's enough I'm tired of all your lecturing
???: I'll kill you for sure one day. You better be ready when I come for you.
???: [??? makes his smirking vow then disappears, flying far away from here. All I can do is smile at his rather smug attitude. On seeing ??? leave, ??? approaches me.]

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax or Dragon Ball Z?

Dantis

Someone please tell me that all these lines people are posting aren't real.

Please please please please please please.

Setsu00

Man, the illustrations this time around are miles better than the first game.

Also, it looks like Soejima might have actually designed Yukari's and Mitsuru's new outfits?

Mitsuru's still looks terrible, regardless.

I'm pretty sure that Soejima designed their new outfits. There's also portrait art for them.

And damn you for disliking Mitsuru's fabulous outfit ;-;.

arue

My prediction: SHO WILL BE THE MC OF P5.

Think about it:
  • Sho is a guest of the Velvet Room means either he has a Wild Card or something happens like in PQ where two powers collide. This time it's between Yu and one of the following: Sho or Elizabeth.
  • In the trophy list, one of the story trophies is called "A New Journey" with Sho's silhouette as the icon. Also to add to this, what does P3's main story called? "The Journey."
  • Sho's design is red and black. Tsukiyomi (Sho/Minazuki's persona) is red, black, and white. They fit the theme color of P5.
  • P5's theme is to break the shackles of society and liberation. The setting could be set initially in prison. If you google "Prisons in Japan," you would find this image:
  • If you compare Sho's outfit with these prisoners, then it all makes sense. See the green top and the yellow band?
  • In the interview that came out earlier this year, Hashino also mentioned that fans of P3 and P4 will feel right at home with P5. Well with this prediction, I'd say that P5 will feel too right at home because it will be directly connected with P4AU.
EDIT (08/29/14):
If you consider all of these points, then it all makes sense! Bookmark this post and come back when P5's MC is announced.

Vitanimus

Think about it:
-Sho is a guest of the Velvet Room means either he has a Wild Card or something happens like in PQ where two powers collide. This time it's between Yu and one of the following: Sho or Elizabeth.

-In the trophy list, one of the story trophies is called "A New Journey" with Sho's silhouette as the icon. Also to add to this, what does P3's main story called? "The Journey."

-Sho's design is red and black. He fits the theme color of P5.

-P5's theme is to break the shackles of society and liberation. The setting could be set initially in prison. If you google "Prisons in Japan," you would find this image:

If you compare Sho's outfit with these prisoners, then it all makes sense. See the green top and the yellow band?

-In the interview that came out earlier this year, Hashino also mentioned that fans of P3 and P4 will feel right at home with P5. Well with this prediction, I'd say that P5 will feel too right at home because it will be directly connected with P4AU.

If you consider all of these points, then it all makes sense! Bookmark this post and come back when P5's MC is announced.

god WHY

when they said that the jump from P4 -> P5 would be as significant as P2 -> P3 I was kinda hoping they would totally remove themselves from the milkfest that P3/4 have been, but nope

VertPin

Think about it:
-Sho is a guest of the Velvet Room means either he has a Wild Card or something happens like in PQ where two powers collide. This time it's between Yu and one of the following: Sho or Elizabeth.

-In the trophy list, one of the story trophies is called "A New Journey" with Sho's silhouette as the icon. Also to add to this, what does P3's main story called? "The Journey."

-Sho's design is red and black. He fits the theme color of P5.

-P5's theme is to break the shackles of society and liberation. The setting could be set initially in prison. If you google "Prisons in Japan," you would find this image:

If you compare Sho's outfit with these prisoners, then it all makes sense. See the green top and the yellow band?

-In the interview that came out earlier this year, Hashino also mentioned that fans of P3 and P4 will feel right at home with P5. Well with this prediction, I'd say that P5 will feel too right at home because it will be directly connected with P4AU.

I've only played Persona 3 to completion (working on 2), 4 was a snore...didn't get to play much though, but the dungeons were somehow worse.

This sounds so legit though, wow. This is crazy speculation, but I believe it.

arue

god WHY

when they said that the jump from P4 -> P5 would be as significant as P2 -> P3 I was kinda hoping they would totally remove themselves from the milkfest that P3/4 have been, but nope

It's just my prediction; I could be completely off... or not. I just typed up the whole thing from my phone and after a 4-hour of sleep. Don't take that post too seriously, but just try to remember this post when P5's MC is revealed.

Top Bottom