• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flunkie

Banned
swat-team-10a.png

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Wollan said:
How did you folks find the MotorStorm level? I put that in as a search word but no match.
It doesn't sy Motorstorm 2, it says something like pacific or tropical on the title. Doesn't work for me either

Assembly Required said:
How did you go about setting it up? Is there something special action that needs to be taken inorder to play it via game-sharing?

Anyone with proper info on playing this beta via game-sharing would not only be helpful.. but a god. A very helpful god.

..Seriously.. who else here is successfully joining in via game-sharing?

Dobkeratops said:
I just shared it and it works. Apparently you need to be logged in on an European PSN account, but that's all it takes.

Good to know, so I should try that rather than my main US one? Would it lock me out if I tried the US one?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'm done for tonight..the evening zipped by.

I really can't believe how much fun I had with some of these levels. Some of them were infuriating. Some of them were crappy. All of them had me laughing. I have the same sort of giddy excitement I had when I first went home with my n64 and mario64..except perhaps even better from a pure laughter/entertainment pov.

I haven't even touched the create mode yet.

I probably won't get anything done tomorrow.

Dobkeratops said:
I just shared it and it works. Apparently you need to be logged in on an European PSN account, but that's all it takes.

well im logged in to an american account and it works fine. also i just used the regular method of game sharing and for some reason it just works

aj2good4you2 said:
well im logged in to an american account and it works fine. also i just used the regular method of game sharing and for some reason it just works

What is the regular method? ..if you don't mind me asking @_@

Eccocid

GAF GAF TEST monster was funny! lol
i couldn't login to motorstorm level either.
it sux tho most of the levels don't have end points so far haha

FightyF

Banned
Dobkeratops said:

In that case, I'd appreciate it if someone shared with me!

Doesn't sharing involve giving someone your username and password though? That wouldn't be good...as someone could use your Credit Card, right?

FightyF said:

Doesn't sharing involve giving someone your username and password though? That wouldn't be good...as someone could use your Credit Card, right?

delete your bank details, and change your password, before sharing the info

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I was totally tickled by a swing and jump level were ttp was hanging on to me for dear life..we made it across in the end, but just the pressure of knowing his sack-life depends on you too was really..great..

I'd recommend the dragon siege level too. I mean, it's tough as nails, but it's really rewarding when you figure it out.

Eccocid

FightyF said:

If u remove your billing details it wont make any harm.

Eteric Rice

Mmmkay said:
Seriously, guys, any help? It also crashes with 3 beeps whenever I quit the game or shut down. This is pure agony.

Wait, beeps from the PS3?

Sounds like something is wrong with your motherboard.

So I've got two people that are confirmed I will share with, but you never know if they will be available and I will only be able to share starting at 9pm TONIGHT (PST - West Coast) (I get home late, sorry).

Let me know what you want to share and I will make my decision accordingly. Those that have PM'ed me already, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just still trying to make sure I get a solid 3 people who will be on GUARANTEED tonight.

So send me a PM.

FightyF

Banned
Eccocid said:
If u remove your billing details it wont make any harm.

In that case, someone please share! Actually I got a lot of work in the next couple of days, I probably shouldn't play it if it's as addictive as I've always thought.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Fucking fuck fuck fuck. IT'S NOT WORKING AGAIN. I get an error saying This content cannot be accessed on this account.

thuway

djblackice said:
So I've got two people that are confirmed I will share with, but you never know if they will be available and I will only be able to share starting at 9pm TONIGHT (PST - West Coast) (I get home late, sorry).

Let me know what you want to share and I will make my decision accordingly. Those that have PM'ed me already, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just still trying to make sure I get a solid 3 people who will be on GUARANTEED tonight.

So send me a PM.
PM SENT! Please read my pm. Thanks.

Mmmkay

Eteric Rice said:
Wait, beeps from the PS3?

Sounds like something is wrong with your motherboard.
No, it's fine. And I just tried Warhawk to see if it was a problem with my network and that was perfectly fine (and had no problems quitting the game). GRRRRR.

Eccocid

i would really love to share but the thing is my main account isnt the UK one, and i have auto signing in UK account, not typing pass each time and i forgot the pass , it has been a really long time since i set it up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom