• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flunkie

Banned
3rdamention said:
Ok, well, I can stop begging. A really good PSN Buddy just shared with me. Now to figure out when I can play since it looks like I can play only when he is not.

I dont know yet since it is downloading, but someone did share, and I would say who, but I dont want him to get slammed with requests.

Add me to your friends list as well my friends.

PSN ID Filth_Flannigan
Who? Chances are, he's on mine too. :)

But I thought you couldn't share?

brandonh83 said:
Yayyy go Kagari

do I have you on my PSN list? I don't think so. I think I tried adding you once to no avail.

A bit off topic, this past week I was wondering who in the hell is zombiepulse and why is he on my friend list. :lol

Don't worry I use a name from a different forum as my PSN name so its different too, I am dvader654.

MiamiWesker said:
A bit off topic, this past week I was wondering who in the hell is zombiepulse and why is he on my friend list. :lol

Don't worry I use a name from a different forum as my PSN name so its different too, I am dvader654.

jesus, the revelations! I had no idea, I completely forgot :lol

Teknoman

Its currently downloading for me...22% so far. Got it through an "advanced form of sharing" I believe.

Anyway PSN: TeknomanEX. Going to do my very best to make an Emerald Hill Zone clone. loops, corkscrews, and all.

GeoramA

LBP is a blast! So much to do in this game. I don't want to put the controller down, but my PS3 has been on for 10+ hours.

PSN: DeathGazer. Only got 30 PSN friends, so I won't turn down any requests.

the chris

If anybody is feeling like a saint and wants to give me a beta code my PSN ID is chris1982, or if anybody wants to play Team Fortress 2 look me up at the same ID.

slider

Bad_Boy said:
i want a code. :'(

Wow, for Bad Boy to emerge it must be a big day. Actually, I think I've said that to you on another forum too!

All is not lost. Some people are saying it's share-able and the inevitable US beta can't be far away either.

Teknoman

MiamiWesker said:
Yeah I have you too so its probably from that. :lol

Yup. What sucks is that I havent been on MGO in awhile due to me not having those expansion packs. Need to replay MGS4 again sometime soon as well...

neoism

guess I'll try this every page anyone willing to share or done it not work at all. if it does will someone please be awesome!

Flunkie

Banned
crying_baby.jpg

Guled

slider said:
Wow, for Bad Boy to emerge it must be a big day. Actually, I think I've said that to you on another forum too!

All is not lost. Some people are saying it's share-able and the inevitable US beta can't be far away either.
Is it sharable? I'm hearing conflicting reports

Teknoman said:
Its currently downloading for me...22% so far. Got it through an "advanced form of sharing" I believe.

Anyway PSN: TeknomanEX. Going to do my very best to make an Emerald Hill Zone clone. loops, corkscrews, and all.

SWEET!

I have an idea for an Empire Strikes Back asteroid chase scene level.

slider

Guled said:
Is it sharable? I'm hearing conflicting reports

I dunno. I've never shared with or from anyone - dunno why.

Can someone confirm? Has anyone tried?? You could make a lot of gaffers very happy.

_RT_ said:
Yeah. This game will never sell systems. :lol

:lol :lol

but still, alot of my gaming friends care very little or dont know much about LBP, with the right marketing and awareness, it can be a long-term system seller. The game will sell systems for the hardcore gamers, but for the casuals, games like Resistance 2 and stuff are the system sellers.

Teknoman said:
Yup. What sucks is that I havent been on MGO in awhile due to me not having those expansion packs. Need to replay MGS4 again sometime soon as well...

I stopped playing, I got the expansion played for a week or two more but I just got burned out. Most of the original squad stopped playing as well. I will be back when more expansions hit

Wollan

Joined gofreak and TTP and nomz on the Dragon Siege level.
It's a tough one but it's a genuine challenge. The community aspect just makes it.

Basically what they're doing is:
Dragon bombards player position with exploding bombs, try not to get blown up!
One player controls angle of Cannon, other player fires it.
Try to knock out all the dragons teeth before the time runs out. Oh and the dragon head is constantly moving.
Not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom