• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foil said:
Game is awesome. So much charm.

Feel free to add me to your PSN friends list, just state you're from GAF. PSN ID = Foil

I'm about to throw you on.

my PSN ID = zombiepulse

I kind of wish it were brandonh83 because people keep forgetting who I am :lol

Teknoman

DMPrince said:

2d1r14n.png

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Creating is kinda buggy too. Just did the string tutorial, then got stuck there and when I tried to quit the game PS3 restarted.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
brandonh83 said:
I'm about to throw you on.

my PSN ID = zombiepulse

I kind of wish it were brandonh83 because people keep forgetting who I am :lol

didnt I have you on my XBL account?

I was gonna have kaizoku be my PSN name as well, but got fed up of no one being able to pronounce it on XBL so I went with something super simple - Bi-7.

though I dont like that either now.

kaizoku said:
didnt I have you on my XBL account?

I was gonna have kaizoku be my PSN name as well, but got fed up of no one being able to pronounce it on XBL so I went with something super simple - Bi-7.

though I dont like that either now.

nope, I haven't had a 360 since a couple of weeks after they launched.

ayrkain

2 hours, but just couldn't get that login to work - watched the last 1000 slip away. Sigh. Oh well, if anyone has a code, PM me. Thanks! :)

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I was kinda skeptic about the whole level sharing-thing, but I'm starting to change my mind. The only user created level I tried wasn't really that good, but playing it with a few other people made it awesome. Some levels feels more like races against the other players, and others are very suited for co-op. Just standing around, making faces and trying to be the one standing in the front after you've finished a level is fun :lol

cybropm

Recently let go from work and now can't get a key to save my life. If anyone has an extra PM me. Been looking forward to this game and so is my GF.

Any help appreciated. If no share then I hope all are having fun. Looks like a great game and can't wait to buy it when it's out.

C

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
key_success.jpg

Im throwin out the beacon! KEY PLEASE........ i will add you to my friends list, shared games may be offered ;)

Free X Box Live 1 Month gold card :lol should still work.

Pimpin aint easy, nor bein cheesy, key PLEASE.

LOL, I was in the same game as SolidSnakex and Ninja_Kn1ght and I had a blast. Were those 2 levels created by you SolidSnakeX?

I also tried to join your game Wollan but it said you were creating so I couldn't join.

Btw, to anyone also in the beta, feel free to add me, PSN ID: Metalmurphy

Laffer

Late as usual :(

I hope they will release more keys soon.
Anyhow, if anyone have a spare key, please would you give it to me?

(pretty pliz?) :$

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Me and TTP are playing a really interesting level called Dragon Siege. There's this dragon, and it's spitting fire at you, and you have to fire these things from a cannon into its belly...it's FACKING HARD!!!! We've kind of managed to defeat the dragon, but still figuring out what happens next.

Can't believe someone made this already in the beta. V. impressive.

gofreak said:
Me and TTP are playing a really interesting level called Dragon Siege. There's this dragon, and it's spitting fire at you, and you have to fire these things from a cannon into its belly...it's FACKING HARD!!!! We've kind of managed to defeat the dragon, but still figuring out what happens next.

Can't believe someone made this already in the beta. V. impressive.

yeah i liked that level

Wollan

I'm just overwhelmed by all things in this game.
There's like always a handful of things on screen at once that draws your attention and that you want to fiddle with. There's crazy feedback from everywhere, notifications about your friends activities, collecting new objects and hearing that cracking sound, sparks, the insanely good music and overall sound fx (Commodore like menu beeps), the animations, the visuals, the thought behind it all and how it comes together. I'm surprised this was only two years in the making, having this made by less than a hundred people in that time makes the achievement seem impossible.

gcubed

_RT_ said:
This game needs mic support.

Is it going to be there a launch?

yes, sackboy lipsyncs to what you are saying

can us non Euro's play it on our US accounts after we downloaded it? Im at 50%

painey

2882810755_4e55bdd7f9_b.jpg

Here's me hogging the limelight
2882811329_594e4c5085_b.jpg

and then coming last!

Afterwards Gowans stuck some flowers to me as he was decorating the scoreboard :lol So much fun doing nothing, I can wait until I actually see some massive complex levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom