• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i just got the beta from the faceless master through gamesharing, and it is working for me since im doin the tutorial right now.:D and boy is it incredible!!!!

aj2good4you2 said:
well i just got the beta from the faceless master through gamesharing, and it is working for me since im doin the tutorial right now.:D and boy is it incredible!!!!

WTF (not at you, the situation), explain in great detail what you did to get it to work.

(heart attack #21 of the day)

SolidSnakex said:
Nah, they were just some new levels that popped up.
But was it user created or just some of those mini games you unlock with the keys?

I'm still trying to figure out how the interface works here :lol

Danielsan

Metalmurphy said:
But was it user created or just some of those mini games you unlock with the keys?

I'm still trying to figure out how the interface works here :lol
There's already a massive shitload of user created stuff. Most of it is crap (like my little experiment). But hey it's 5 hours or so.

:lol If you play Seige (not Dragon Seige) be careful not to blow up the score board. That's what the group i'm playing with just did and it wouldn't let us complete the level.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Linkzg said:
Is eyetoy support already working?

come on now, download faster! It's been 2 hours and only 40 percent.

Whoa, that's quite the download time. Didn't take me more than 10-15 minutes :O

neorej

ERMYGERD!
just been trying this sharingthing and found out that the same restrictions as the Warhawkgame apply: no 2 instances of 1 game within 24 hours on 2 seperate systems. Bastards saw the whole sharingthing coming.

oneHeero

I gave out several Socom codes, if anyone wants to be nice and give a lbl code I'd appreciate it. In case its hard for you to decide who you;d give it too, you can give it to the person who helps give out beta keys as well. :D

randomwab

lbplee.jpg

So bored and want LBP code. PM me if interested D:

S. L.

painey said:
haha i just spent about 5 minutes messing around with Gowans on the GAF test level, this game is INSANE fun
ahaha, i got the popup "painey finished playing your level" again and again.
wondering what you were doing on my crappy little level.
but creating is loads of fun.
can't wait to build a real level with some challenge and depth

Spike

Does anyone have a spare code they could send me?

Please.

I'll love you long time.

I promise.

PSNID: StarscreamRDAF

Ok, well, I can stop begging. A really good PSN Buddy just shared with me. Now to figure out when I can play since it looks like I can play only when he is not.

I dont know yet since it is downloading, but someone did share, and I would say who, but I dont want him to get slammed with requests.

Add me to your friends list as well my friends.

PSN ID Filth_Flannigan

MiamiWesker said:
WTF (not at you, the situation), explain in great detail what you did to get it to work.

(heart attack #21 of the day)

trust me ive had my share of heart attacks today! especially after i downloaded it,i saw that people were getting that account error message. i dont even believe in god but trust me i was praying like no other that it wouldnt give me an error, and it worked.

as for great detail into how we did it, i gave my info and he gave me his, he got some of my games and i just dl'ed the beta and logged out. dont know how but it works!:lol

cybropm

My name on PSN is Rubey if anyone wants to add me. I am still hoping to find a beta key so me and my GF can play. Anyone?

Game is definitely a system seller! Maybe should sell the GF for a beta key lol :lol

DeathNote said:
so, how will the US beta be done?

IGN is giving out keys but they want you to e-mail them with a good idea for a level. They like it, they give you a key, you make the level, and they highlight the best levels of the beta at the end.

maxax

I'm not so pissed that I didn't get into the beta, I'm pissed that 3/4 of my friends list did.
:[

I wanna play too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom