• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Wii] Fragile - New Screens

I hope this isn't old. :p

fra01.jpg

fra19.jpg

fra18.jpg

fra20.jpg

fra15.jpg

fra16.jpg

fra17.jpg

fra13.jpg

fra14.jpg

fra11.jpg

fra12.jpg

fra09.jpg

fra10.jpg

fra07.jpg

fra08.jpg

fra05.jpg

fra04.jpg

fra02.jpg

fra03.jpg

BaZZaa

Neo Member
looks so good!! when is the release date for this?
hopefully the gameplay is as good as it looks.
defenitly a day 1 so far!

Fady K

This game is on my most wanted list for next year, but these new screens seem to look pretty average to me. Though the atmosphere, my most anticipated aspect of the game, still holds up :D

Oh...and I must remind myself that due to who is publishing this, chances are I will never get my hands on it in English.

Nocebo

Looks excellent. Still a little worried about how it plays. Haven't heard anything really positive yet :\

melons

TunaLover

sigh-

we never will get a english version, there hiragana-katakana text in walls, they should redone some textures, and this is Namco we'are talking, like Fady K say.

puck1337 said:
It looks really good, but the screens have too much of an "abandoned" feel for me. It just seems kind of lonely.

Uhh... which would be exactly the kind of atmosphere they're aiming for...

JDSN

Banned
They made her tits bigger didnt they? :lol

I hope the gameplay is average or above it, I can tell I will be playing this mainly for the story and presentation.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Looks great, but I still hate that the removed the rim lighting from the main character. Fingers crossed it gets localised.

What is going on in the last three screens?

Looks to me like you can get different types of torches. Probably for puzzle solving.

PolyGone

Banned
It definitely looks nice in screens, but from the demo I saw someone give on gametrailers it looked a bit buggy, hopefully they iron that out

danmaku

TunaLover said:
sigh-

we never will get a english version, there hiragana-katakana text in walls, they should redone some textures, and this is Namco we'are talking, like Fady K say.

A simple subtitle would be enough. Better than having some text on the walls in english and all the others in japanese.

vareon

Haunted said:
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081219/fra16.jpg[IMG]

oh my.[/QUOTE]

Where is that "best sky in game" thread when we need it.

Also: The text box is vertical? How are they going to localize it? O_o

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
TunaLover said:
sigh-

+

vareon said:
Also: The text box is vertical? How are they going to localize it? o_O
+

Namco

=

:(...

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Oh man, this looks so good.

I really really hope this comes here. I would import this in a second if the Wii didn't have region locks. :(

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Yeah, that evening sky picture is amazing. there's some fantastic artwork in action here.

Though that floating ghost woman looks odd in some of those pictures. And by "some" I mean "one". I wonder if you can guess which one?

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
yup, still second most anticipated Wii game. only NMH2 edges it out. i HOPE TO GOD that they get this stateside...

lordmrw

I think the game'll come out here, but since its Namco Hometek where dealing with, it might not show up til the end of the year or even next year.

Rezbit

Wow, looks great. So, what's it about? Hope it comes out here, I've been looking for an innovative adventure/RPG game to play!

wrowa

lordmrw said:
I think the game'll come out here, but since its Namco Hometek where dealing with, it might not show up til the end of the year or even next year.
End of this year would be fantastic ;)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
dark10x said:
I really really hope this comes here. I would import this in a second if the Wii didn't have region locks. :(

Not an excuse. The Wii's region lock is more pitiful than any prior region locked console. You can softmod a Wii in fewer than 10 minutes with no risk.

danmaku

Stumpokapow said:
Not an excuse. The Wii's region lock is more pitiful than any prior region locked console. You can softmod a Wii in fewer than 10 minutes with no risk.

Yes, but it would still be a pain in the ass to play if you can't speak japanese. This isn't Tatsunoko vs Capcom...

tim1138

It's so sad that this will likely never leave Japan, it looks so beautiful, especially the sky in that one shot.

Amir0x

Banned
Definitely looking forward to this game. Never played Venus & Braves which everyone says is rad (and never will, unless someone ports it in English), so I hope this one does get brought over. I like the idea behind it.

Come on XSEED! Localize these:

Fragile
Sky Crawlers
Kizuna

And the sadly unlikely

Shiren 3

Two of the first three, and you'll permanently 1-UP Altus in my opinion.

I would love to see Kizuna be a MMV USA labeled title the most though, especially with Town Factory (Little King's Story) involved. :p

Threi

notag
the tit size have been slowly increasing in every batch of screens.

Next batch i expect the main character to develop some B-cups.

Fix (expand) the combat and i'm all in though

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Not to be a complete downer, but wasn't the combat described as pretty simplistic in the few hands on impressions we've gotten?

Top Bottom