• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Steam store page release date changed from January 27th to Early 2015

Seems all but confirmed this game is delayed at this point. :( I won't really be surprised, but, I can't say there won't be disappointment.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's always said Early 2015. Games don't get specific release dates until unlock times have been determined.

impact

Banned
Or they really want to release it in a decent state.

That's some hopeful thinking right there

Ready to buy for a third time anyway. I'm playing right now on PS4 with chop by my side

10897930_10204706469156630_3422791456680653526_n.jpg

JaseC

Yes, it did. I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't remember seeing it.

I'm sure you do recall seeing it. But that doesn't necessarily mean your memory is not failing you. Again, Steam games only get specific release dates when the unlock times have been set by Valve; it's always been Early 2015.

shandy706

Really enjoying playing it for the first time on X1.

I look forward to picking it up cheap and playing a modded copy....whenever that is.

I'm sure you do recall seeing it. But that doesn't mean your memory is not failing you.

lol That's good

But, I do find it interesting that the link he provided shows Early 2015 above "About this game" and it's now "Coming Soon"

Could mean something or absolutely nothing

JaseC

lol That's good

But, I do find it interesting that the link he provided shows Early 2015 above "About this game" and it's now "Coming Soon"

Could mean something or absolutely nothing

I wouldn't read much into that, unless R* is using the Konami definition of "soon". ;)

diaspora

Oh my bad. Obviously they're delaying it because they're having a hard time finalizing the Steam Icon or don't want to compete with Rugby 15.

IIRC GTA4 was delayed and it was a steaming turd. They might want a decently running game, but they sure as hell won't deliver I think.

edit: Watch it be tied to that RSGC bullshit again.

Crzy1

It was going to take a few months for the community to patch it up anyway, wasn't planning to really play it until at least March.

RdN

If it means a better port, by all means, take all the time you need, Rockstar.

But if you're delaying and still releases a bad port, like with GTA IV, people will get really pissed.

Top Bottom