• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Steam store page release date changed from January 27th to Early 2015

Amir0x

Banned
PC is the last place I have to get a version of GTAV I can finally be happy with, after trading the miserably running and jaggy filled PS3 version back after five hours of play and avoiding PS4 version due to reports of frame drops into the 20s during driving and other issues. Solid, perfect framerate (let me get to 60fps thanks) and a huge range of visual options please. I have a very strong rig, don't be mad 'cause it's an AMD system Rockstar :mad:

bathsalts

Amazon has it for Jan 27, can pre-order too but only the physical copy not that anyone should be pre-ordering anything these days.

Give me time to go dig up my damn social club password from max payne.

Legit question, what was up with 3 and vice city? I don't recall issues with either but I played them when I was young and ignorant of PC game performance

Not really anything wrong with them besides a 30FPS cap. Things would go dodgy above 60FPS in III, VC, and SA, so normally you just disable the 30FPS cap then use some other tool to cap it at 60.

CHC

Motherfuggas... don't even.

Hope this is some nerd misinterpreting the date and not a real delay. I mean I'm patient but early 2015 has been walloped enough with the Bloodborne and Witcher 3 delay. We've waited for GTAV for quite fucking long enough.

kabel

I check it nearly everyday since a few weeks and it always said Early 2015.

OP, your brain pranked you.

MDSLKTR

Legit question, what was up with 3 and vice city? I don't recall issues with either but I played them when I was young and ignorant of PC game performance
Nothing, no idea where it's coming from. 3 and vice city ran perfectly at the time for me.

abracadaver

ln2dhund.png

https://twitter.com/GAMEKendal/status/550977797167259648

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Oh man, are you kidding me? Not that I am going to triple dip again on day one. But I am feeling bad for all my PC bros who are waiting for this for a long long time. Rockstar is truly known to test your patience. Hang in there guys, you will eventually get it :(

nvm

reading through the comments, it looks like it was always been early 2015 lol.

Nzyme32

Do remember that this is EXACTLY, what happened when someone asked about if GTAV for PC would be delayed when it was originally set to release with the consoles, and they claimed it was not delayed or cancelled (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-5-for-pc-has-not-been-delayed-or-canceled/1100-6422051/). 12 days later all the comments and threads were pulled and the game was indeed delayed.

However, it is accurate as of now.

Top Bottom