• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

+7 Buyer / +5 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 2, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii/DS games
Section 3, although I don't really want to part with it, Beyond Shadowgate for the TurboDuo!

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it may take me a day or two to get to the post office, since it's not walking distance and so I have to rely on my wife for transportation >.>

Hey all. Have some GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!
Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
Dr. Mario
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Gargoyle's Quest
Pokémon Yellow
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Space Invaders
Suoer Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Bubble Bobble
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Dragon Warrior 1&2
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Harvest Moon 3
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Lufia: The Legend Returns
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Breath of Fire
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Drill Dozer
Final Fantasy 4 Advance
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
Madagascar
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
Sword of Mana
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Tales of Phantasia
The Lost Vikings
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Dragon Quest 9 (DS) (sealed) - $20
Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $25
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Shenmue (including Passport!) (DC) - $30
Sonic Adventure (DC) - $15
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (DC) - $10
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1) - $50
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (greatest hits) (PS1) - $30
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Now, this hasn't really been too high on my "things that I want to do" list, but, going to have to start selling off some stuff so that I can afford other stuff. Not selling off everything, but some stuff here and there, at least.

This is one of my prized possessions: Beyond Shadowgate (TurboDuo)
$300
Note: I really, really, really don't want to part with this. I'm a huge Shadowgate fan. But, I've had this game for over a decade, and still haven't gotten a TurboDuo to go along with it. So, I suppose I should consider parting with this.

beyondsg1.jpg

beyondsg2.jpg

beyondsg3.jpg

beyondsg4.jpg

beyondsg5.jpg

beyondsg6.jpg

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I like platformers and Zelda-likes best, but I try to keep an open mind. I generally don't care for violent games or sports games. Also, they don't have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Nintendo eReader Packs Lot. 1 Excitebike 4 Golf 7 Tennis 4 Clu Clu Land $30

XIM Edge Mouse & Keyboard Adapter for 360 / PS3 $69

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $7

Guides
Mega Man X $23
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition $35
Pokemon Trading Card Game $9
BomberMan 64 $12
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $12

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

Head.spawn

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne and M3z_.

Thanks guys, they were both great to work with and delivered with the speed of lightning!

gg

maxcriden

Looking for advice from y'all on an odd issue with a game I sold. I sent a game to a GAFer in an apartment building and I am fairly sure I labeled it correctly as I tend to be pretty obsessive about this kind of thing. It says it was delivered via Priority Mail yesterday but he did not receive it when he got back to his place, neither in his box or in front of the door. Any ideas as to how to best proceed? Thanks for any advice.

terrisus

Looking for advice from y'all on an odd issue with a game I sold. I sent a game to a GAFer in an apartment building and I am fairly sure I labeled it correctly as I tend to be pretty obsessive about this kind of thing. It says it was delivered via Priority Mail yesterday but he did not receive it when he got back to his place, neither in his box or in front of the door. Any ideas as to how to best proceed? Thanks for any advice.

Contact the apartment manager?

Istaerion

It's quite likely that the Post Office messed up by leaving it in a public area causing it to be swiped by a visitor or another resident.

I've had this happen to me several times and there's really not much you can do besides having the buyer present their case with the Post Office and/or file an insurance claim citing the package as lost despite tracking showing it as delivered.

Alternatively, does the apartment complex in question have a camera system? If so, does it cover the mail area or resident halls? Perhaps your buyer can contact the apartment manager as suggested above and ask for the video feeds of the said day/time-slot to confirm proof of delivery.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

Windows 8.1 Pro key - $45! Only for a Limited Time

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 96 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8.1 Pro key - $45
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $35
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $45
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $40
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $48

12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Macbook Air 13 - $1100
  • i7 1.7GHz
  • HD 5000
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 256 GB SSD
  • Apple Care July 2 2016

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Aselith

More positive seller feedback for threetri333, great to work with.

xaosslug

the post person could have marked it as delivered to keep it within the estimate, planning on delivering it Monday? I've had this happen to me multiple times, not only with USPS but with OnTrac and UPS. It's really annoying, and defeats the purpose of tracking! LOL

if it doesn't show up Monday... I say contact USPS. Post person may have delivered it to someone in another unit, etc.

maxcriden

Contact the apartment manager?

It's quite likely that the Post Office messed up by leaving it in a public area causing it to be swiped by a visitor or another resident.

I've had this happen to me several times and there's really not much you can do besides having the buyer present their case with the Post Office and/or file an insurance claim citing the package as lost despite tracking showing it as delivered.

Alternatively, does the apartment complex in question have a camera system? If so, does it cover the mail area or resident halls? Perhaps your buyer can contact the apartment manager as suggested above and ask for the video feeds of the said day/time-slot to confirm proof of delivery.

the post person could have marked it as delivered to keep it within the estimate, planning on delivering it Monday? I've had this happen to me multiple times, not only with USPS but with OnTrac and UPS. It's really annoying, and defeats the purpose of tracking! LOL

if it doesn't show up Monday... I say contact USPS. Post person may have delivered it to someone in another unit, etc.

These are all good ideas. Thanks guys. I'll pass 'em along!

Joe

USPS tracking is mediocre at best.

I've sent packages that have said it was delivered but wasn't really delivered til the next day, I've also had packages that were delivered and didnt update on tracking until a couple days later.

Istaerion

USPS tracking is mediocre at best.

I've sent packages that have said it was delivered but wasn't really delivered til the next day, I've also had packages that were delivered and didnt update on tracking until a couple days later.

This is pretty much the best representation of USPS in a nutshell judging from my experience over the years.

e90Mark

Of course, insult to injury, this is one of the only times I did not ship priority with automatic insurance. :-/

Was just about to ask if there was any insurance.. It's almost like you need to add it in order for your package to arrive. I've made multiple claims over the years.

I will admit the included insurance in Priority is real nice for shipping stuff like video games.

maxcriden

Was just about to ask if there was any insurance.. It's almost like you need to add it in order for your package to arrive. I've made multiple claims over the years.

I will admit the included insurance in Priority is real nice for shipping stuff like video games.

Yeah, it is. Ah, well. The buyer is not upset and thinks it could still be delivered, so we'll wait and see for now.

Istaerion

Of course, insult to injury, this is one of the only times I did not ship priority with automatic insurance. :-/

How much was the package worth? USPS's Priority Mail service has free insurance covering up to $50 on all packages now whether or not you select it. You only have to pay for it separately once the package's value surpasses $50.

e90Mark

Selling my late 2011 Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 inch laptop. I am the only owner of this laptop and has been kept in very good condition. There are no problems with this machine and has been running as good as it did brand new.

Laptop specs are stock 500GB hard drive, Intel Core i5 2.4ghz processor, 8GB RAM, and 512MB HD3000 video.

The laptop is in very good condition. It has minimal wear and tear, just a few small scratches that are shown in the last 3 photos. They are very hard to see and are just visible under hard light. There is a very small gouge in the aluminum on the top left corner of the lid shown in the last picutre, but it's not very noticeable at all.

It includes everything such as the original box, charger, cables, etc. Hard drive will be reformatted with fresh copy of Yosemite before it ships.

Looking for $639 via PayPal Goods and Services including shipping (Includes Goods and Services fees). Shipping in the United States.

Thanks.

A couple pics.. More here - http://imgur.com/a/h94Je

maxcriden

How much was the package worth? USPS's Priority Mail service has free insurance covering up to $50 on all packages now whether or not you select it. You only have to pay for it separately once the package's value surpasses $50.

I should've been clearer, sorry; when I originally said it was Priority I was misremembering since I usually send that way. It was just regular old mail.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - LOW STOCK
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months (3 x Four Months): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (404+ Total Positive Feedback!)

+7 Buyer / +5 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 2, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii/DS games
Section 3, although I don't really want to part with it, Beyond Shadowgate for the TurboDuo!

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it may take me a day or two to get to the post office, since it's not walking distance and so I have to rely on my wife for transportation >.>
Pm'd you about the dreamcast games.

Yukiari

I should've been clearer, sorry; when I originally said it was Priority I was misremembering since I usually send that way. It was just regular old mail.

Have you tried contacting the post? This happened to me once with a bestbuy purchase. Said it was delivered but somehow usps decided my address didn't really exist and shipped the package back to bestbuy. I only found out after I called them.

I have the following new/sealed games for sale. Prices include standard shipping via USPS:

Xbox One
Grand Theft Auto V - $45
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - $33
Monopoly Family Fun Pack - $22

PS4
Lords of the Fallen Limited Edition - $52 (also willing to trade for XB1 version of same)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $28

Please send a PM if interested. I prefer payment via Paypal gift, but I'm open to other options. I have not traded on GAF before, but I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on Amazon and eBay, and I can provide links to my profiles there if requested.

e_orosco

Neo Member
WTS
I have 14 positive buyer feedbacks from some XBL credits (134 $5 each) from Nov. and one from last month.
Everything is brand new and sealed.

Xbox One
$50 XBL credit for $42.50
Ryse Vanilla $20
Forza 5 Vanilla $23

3DS
Mario 3D Land $25
Pokemon X $26
Pokemon Y $26
Zelda A Link Between Worlds $30

Wii U
Zombi U $20
Nunchucks $10 a piece (3 total)

PS3
Castlevania LOS 2 $20

PS4
Killzone Shadowfall $20

360 or PC
Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset $60

Nintendo DS
Run Factory 3 DS Offers will listen

Prices are just a starter. Just hit me up and we will see if we can hash something out. I accept paypal.

maxcriden

Have you tried contacting the post? This happened to me once with a bestbuy purchase. Said it was delivered but somehow usps decided my address didn't really exist and shipped the package back to bestbuy. I only found out after I called them.

Oh, hi Yukiari! The buyer said they'll contact the PO soon if they don't receive the package. Thanks for the idea!

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for Fireblend

Positive Buyer feedback for AwRy108

Positive Buyer feedback for Pancakes R Us

Positive Buyer feedback for properpropaganda
(Seriously, this guy is proper awesome! And that's not just propaganda either :þ)

maxcriden

Positive Buyer feedback for Fireblend

Positive Buyer feedback for AwRy108

Positive Buyer feedback for Pancakes R Us

Positive Buyer feedback for properpropaganda
(Seriously, this guy is proper awesome! And that's not just propaganda either :þ)

These are some of my favorite B/S/Ters, too. Glad to hear things went well with all of them, and I hope PRU enjoys those Kirby games! :)

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for cityhunter

These are some of my favorite B/S/Ters, too. Glad to hear things went well with all of them, and I hope PRU enjoys those Kirby games! :)

Yeah, I'm hoping everyone enjoys these games.

I'm just trying not to think about how much I spent on them originally, since almost all of the GBA games, and many of the GBC and some of the GB games, I bought for full-price new when they came out =(

Fox Mulder

usps has like $50 insurance standard on priority packages.

It might just be floating around somewhere. I live in an apartment and my my carrier sucks ass and I've had the front office give my packages to other people.

Bundle of Nintendo collectibles for $40 shipped in the continental U.S.! I have awesome feedback on here and eBay, so buy with confidence!

The $40 bundle includes:

Little Mac amiibo (new, unopened)
Mario DS game card case with rainbow stylus set (used, in good shape)
Zelda Twilight Princess soundtrack (new, never opened!)

A pic for those who might like to see the bundle:

Damn that Mario case is awesome!

Want to Sell:

DS:
Kirby: Mass Attack (cart only) - $17 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (cart only) - $17 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

3DS
SMT IV First Run edition box, artbook/guide, and CD (No game included) - $20 shipped

Wii
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $15 shipped
Wario Land: Shake It - $15 shipped
The Last Story - $20 shipped

PS3
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $33 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Hannibal Season 1 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 2 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

Electronics:
Kindle Keyboard with Reading Light Cover - $30 shipped
- Kindle is about 4 years old, battery isn't as long lasting as it used to be. Two hairline cracks near the keyboard from the screen, but don't affect Kindle at all. Great for travel or for children since it's a bit used. PM for photos.

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

ekgrey

max, you are just like the nicest guy. between all the matchmaking and comments like this (of which there have been many), i can't help but love you. i always make sure to check your BST posts for the day i can finally deal with you. :)

Now a neogaf platinum trader. As a thanks to the community, I will take $5 off the next 5 people who pre-order a game through me.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new releases this week include:
Nothing really of note

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

Lego Batman 3 (Vita) - $7.99
COD: Advanced Warfare (X1/PS4/360/PS3) - $31.99
Little Big Planet (PS4) - $31.99
Shadow of Mordor (X1) - $31.99
Drive Club (PS4) - $31.99
Lego Batman (X1/PS4) - $39.99 / (360/PS3) - $24.99
The Wolf Among Us (X1/PS4/360/PS3) - $15.99
The Walking Dead: Season Two (X1/PS4) - $15.99

WTS:

I recent bought a vita on here from an awesome gafer but some of the games are just not for me, the following are for sale, if interested please let me know. Prices aren't set in stone, send me an offer if you think they are too high.

Earth Defense Force 3 Portable $25
Professional Baseball Spirits vita $15
Soul Sacrifice
$15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom