• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Twitter & Website updates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

random25

doesn't matter, there's going to be a glitch that allows you to hit level 50 in the earlygame anyway

Kappa

Get your doll the first time you step inside NLA.

And that's the ball game. lol

Well we got inner levels and outer levels

Bet its tied to your license

Inner level is basically the normal character level. "Outer level" may refer to the class level if we base it from the all information shown as of now.

random25

A bit of a bummer for me, but not much of a huge deal. Maybe there's a reason why they'd go with this one:

You can change the time at Rest Points. In the field, you use BLADE tents. In NLA you use red benches.

Edit: Tents looks to be some fixed areas on the map.

Diffense

I theorized some time ago that the story might progress by unlocking story quests after you've completed their prerequsite quests and based on that Dengeki translation that seems to be how the game will work. It's just what makes sense based on what Takahashi said before.

Diffense

It's sounds like non-player characters have two abilities unique to them that nonbody else can learn. That's how I understood it.

Yeah, it's that each unique party member has two entirely unique arts that only they can learn/equip.

I like you

Heh, thanks.
tumblr_nkbju4TGbm1t6o9d1o1_400.gif

If anything "overly long movies" makes me more hyped. It shows there will be a lot of story.

Same here.

What drove me through Xenoblade was the story, not the oodles upon oodles of side/grind quests.

I loved everything about Xenoblade (I'm one of those weird guys that really liked doing all the sidequests), but if the story and the characters weren't there I wouldn't even bother playing it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The intro is probably going to be a long one, indeed.

System lack of explanation? Does that mean there's little tutorial? Weird considering that Xenoblade Chronicles explained EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom