• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
LovingSteam said:
If Sony gets a PSP game and Micro gets a 360 that is going to stink.

Yes. And in two ways.

PS boys will be angry at Konami AND the PSP simultaneously.

NeoUltima

23m35gi.jpg
[/IMG]
Nothing really...but looks like space for 1 more game, which will be the PSP one ofc.

Lakitu

st5fu
Ok. I'm trying to keep level-headed here.

Over the past three weeks, I've had to put up with this clusterfuck of a thread, cocktease after cocktease and countdowns leading to more and more countdowns watching flash rain animations and little flashes of game characters. And now, after all that, all that agonising wait, all that hype, we have got a mere page with the logo of the game and a picture of Raiden. Fuck. Me.

SkySonata

Banned
and here I thought the Brawl website launch was utter shit. This takes the cake and smiles too.

Kojima's up to date servers can take a rest now.
broken%20computer.jpg

Kowak

Banned
jett said:
Kojima, or whoever thought up of this countdown bullshit, needs to get fucked in the ass ASAP.

i never thought i would say this but yeah he does. the whole idea of it was great and then in the end it led to a shitty website confirming something we already known about for a few hours.

Why do I always fall for this crap?

I just realized, with Raiden the way he is, isn't Rising going to most definitely ditch the stealth aspect of MGS?

I want a proper stealth next-gen sequel :(

jett

D-Member
SolidSnakex said:
From the other thread

Smart move by KojiPro. If you're going to go multiplatform then put it on everything you possibly can.

So awesome. After 2 MGS games, finally I'll have another one running at 60fps.

Superior PC verison FTW.

firen

SolidSnakex said:
Because E3 really doesn't begin until tomorrow. MS, EA and UBI just have pre-E3 conferences.

Do you think the Kojima announcement at MS was the surpise that required a 5 min head start? I mean it seems like MS convinced Kojima to announce it before Kojima intended to.

firen said:
Do you think the Kojima announcement at MS was the surpise that required a 5 min head start? I mean it seems like MS convinced Kojima to announce it before Kojima intended to.

Geoff said before that info even came out that a well known creator was going to be appearing on stage at multiple E3 conferences.

Zen

Banned
Metal Gear Rising and Metal Gear Peace Walker: I get the feel that Kojima must be really burnt out on MGS... :lol

So we still know nothing but a name a subtitel and that it is Raiden. I hope we get some more then ... this. And whats that mask site? Cant get it to load.

firen

SolidSnakex said:
Geoff said before that info even came out that a well known creator was going to be appearing on stage at multiple E3 conferences.

Oh right. Well I wonder what the MASK site is about though.

panda21

Dragnet said:
There's totally room for like, 2 or 3 more 'posters' on here.

Picture17.png

Please be a PS3 game. PUH-LEASE.

good god what have you done to your browser? don't like leaving space for web pages much do we?!

Cartman86

Banned
The Kojima Podcast said that over the course of the next 2 days they will talk about what else they have. And they mentioned that there was more then just Raiden on the site. They mention the Mask, "Snake", and letters/numbers. I wonder if they have 2 more games to announce.

Blader

Kowak said:
i never thought i would say this but yeah he does. the whole idea of it was great and then in the end it led to a shitty website confirming something we already known about for a few hours.

What makes you think Kojima is in charge of Konami's PR department?

Cartman86 said:
The Kojima Podcast said that over the course of the next 2 days they will talk about what else they have. And they mentioned that there was more then just Raiden on the site. They mention the Mask, "Snake", and letters/numbers. I wonder if they have 2 more games to announce.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP is one of them. Many of us speculate that Mask is related to Lords of Shadow (although after being wrong about MGS:R, i'm backing off that).

Kowak

Banned
Blader5489 said:
What makes you think Kojima is in charge of Konami's PR department?

well i was meaning if he was involved, but he would have had some input like what letters and numbers to use. he would of had to approve this.

WinFonda

I really wanted Big Boss on next-gen. Deserves it more than Raiden I think... Oh well. A Raiden game could be cool if it deviates from the norm. I don't really want MGS2 part deux.

Johnas

jett said:
WAT.

If true IGA is going to hang himself. :lol

Eh, I don't know, he'll still do those DS games. He's probably more relieved than anything.

I like the sound of a Kojima-created Castlevania. Looking forward to seeing that.

Top Bottom