• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Don

Stupid website won't load. Grrrrrr.

I wonder if the website is even going to have any other info. Better not just be that teaser again and an image of the logo or sumthing.

What a mess. Is anyone getting anything other than a grey screen?

Edit: Nevermind, it loaded with frame from before stuck at 00:00:00. Like I said, fa.swf was the last file. It doesn't seem like there's anything to see.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Countdown ended and then nothing happened. I reload the page and now I get a page load error. More waiting I guess. Whatever, patience is a virtue.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Ninja Kn1ght said:
The countdown returned to zero

Once the countdown returns to zero, a new one, a new countdown will be born. That new countdown is yours to speculate about. Not as a snake, but as a man.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Gah. When will people who run websites learn it's not a good idea to count down to an exact second where you will get hundreds of thousands of people trying to access your page? :lol

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
SolidC213 said:
Anyone else see anything? i see the Kojima Productions fox turning into what looks like "The Boss" from MGS3...

That's a mask. It refers to the Castlevania game Kojima is working on.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Worst website ever... Really. What a load of old bollocks.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
SolidSnakex said:
Please let this be true!

He's talking about the KP logo at the bottom of the page. As I said, I think it's just a little "by-teaser" of the Castlevania game. The mask thing.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm sick to death of shitty servers and websites. Sort it out for fuck sake. I mean, NeoGaf is ok but Konami you are a fucking multi-millionaire developer and you can't afford a decent server.

SolidC213

Sage00 said:
He's just talking about the Mask thing, lol.

dammit sorry about that guys. I had no idea what the hell it was. ill try and post a screenshot anyways just in case we are not talking about the same thing. even though we probably are.

SolidC213 said:
dammit sorry about that guys. I had no idea what the hell it was. ill try and post a screenshot anyways just in case we are not talking about the same thing.

Its a E3 page. I am willing to guess its more info about the announcement from today

thaOwner

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP) 59 Minutes ago
While looking at Metal Gear Solid: Rising's game information on GamesPress.com, I noticed another unfamiliar title had been submitted. Checking the title, I found this:

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Format: PSP
Out: 2010
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Kojima Productions

huh ?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Rockstar needs to give Konami some tips on how these website reveals should go. I remember when the first GTA4 trailer was about to be shown, there had to been just as many trying to watch that as there are trying to see this MGS site, and the Rockstar site held together. Tsk Tsk, Konami.

Grizzlyjin said:
Rockstar needs to give Konami some tips on how these website reveals should go. I remember when the first GTA4 trailer was about to be shown, there had to been just as many trying to watch that as there are trying to see this MGS site, and the Rockstar site held together. Tsk Tsk, Konami.

I am in! It just shows Metal Gear Rising right now... and then a link for "Mask who are you?"

Top Bottom