• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Paradicia

My guess is that the box art cover is going to be reversible, with Chief and Blue Team being on the default cover, while agent locke is on the other side with his spartan IV team.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
5YDIvHs.jpg

heh

Doffen

l clicked on "Read this email online if it doesn't display correctly"

When it's in browser there are three animated stars on the image, that flash.
Click on them and it opens to a new page, where the image is.
The top star is flashing and has a space but no link attached, so only got two pictures.

Cheers :)
Pictures in the email I got was already out there.

Kev Kev

Multiple question post...

1.) Will we be getting a new Benjamin audio log tonight?

2.) Will it be the last one?

3.) Is this cover/poster looking to be Team Locke on one side, Team Blue on the other and Mendicant Bias in the middle? (Sorry if I'm way off on this one, just had to ask)

Oozer3993

3.) Is this cover/poster looking to be Team Locke on one side, Team Blue on the other and Mendicant Bias in the middle? (Sorry if I'm way off on this one, just had to ask)

1. We should be.

2. Nope! All the way up to E3.

3. Possibly. Sounds like a good guess to me.

What's blue team lol

The Spartan II team lead by the Master Chief. They featured heavily in the novels the Fall of Reach and First Strike but to my knowledge have never been mentioned in any of the games.

1. Yes, 2PM PST.
2. No, it goes on till E3.
3. We don't know yet.

We're getting a new log today at 2 pm (PST or EST, forget which), they're continuing up til E3, and I don't think it's just one poster; I think there's 2 images, one of Locke and Chief facing off with the Giant Forerunner Birdthing in the middle, and one with Locke's team and Blue Team facing off.

Blue Team vs. Locke?

Locke and the rest of his team. There's been some speculation that it's the remaining cast of ODST who
haven't turned traitor, but unless he also has Dare, that would have him down by 1.

Spartans dont normally work alone. Like in halo reach they work as a team. Master chief was part of blue team.

Extending this, Chief leads Blue Team, and has since he was 6. They're family in every way but blood.

Odah

Banned
Sangheilios is going to be destroyed by the Guardians and it will somehow be Chief's fault, or atleast the clues will go back to him. Agent Locke is going to be after Chief because the Elite's think that Earth are a traitor.

I'm calling it!

Kev Kev

Lol, I know these images are coming from emails and whatnot but I find it awesome and hilarious that new ones keep popping up every 20-30 minutes. Way to go 343, doing a great job with this marketing campaign so far.

EDIT: We'll, seemingly ever 20-30 minutes, don't know if that's really an accurate number, but it feels that way...

LordOfChaos

Sangheilios is going to be destroyed by the Guardians and it will somehow be Chief's fault, or atleast the clues will go back to him. Agent Locke is going to be after Chief because the Elite's think that Earth are a traitor.

I'm calling it!

My call would be Juls factions getting a hold of one of those wobots (giant War Sphinxes?) and going to town on Thels faction. Especially with the Janus Key and the Absolute Record. Both ONIs spartans and Blue Team are involved in the war for Sanghelios, though which side is trying to do what is unclear. Knowing ONI it's some sketchy shit.

As for John, he's out to get one of those wobots for himself.

Odah

Banned
My call would be Juls factions getting a hold of one of those wobots (giant War Sphinxes?) and going to town on Thels faction. Especially with the Janus Key and the Absolute Record. Both ONIs spartans and Blue Team are involved in the war for Sanghelios, though which side is trying to do what is unclear. Knowing ONI it's some sketchy shit.

As for John, he's out to get one of those wobots for himself.

I had no idea that the key to win over the galaxy is by finding a transformer.

Just joking, I think the campaign will be awesome, much better and less confusing than 4

Kev Kev

How long is this game gonna be? like 20 hours? 10 hours dedicated to each campaign?

Seems like a lot of characters to flesh out.

Seriously doubt that. Probably 7-8 hours at best (judging by the length of the campaign in Halo 4). However, depending on your play style, it could possibly be a 10-11+ hour campaign. Personally, I like to take in the scenery, search for terminals/easter eggs, and sometimes I'll go back and replay a level before moving on to the next one (in case I didn't quite understand what was happening story wise). I guess it all depends on whether or not you like to bum rush through a campaign or soak it all in (like me :) )

Top Bottom