• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo teasing new title from -Force, This is not "Warriors"

Its AoT or DW9

If it would have been Berserk the teaser would say "And a HUGE MOTHERFUCKING SWORD IN ONE FUCKING HAND"

Edit: Seems like its DW9 from the other DW thread.

Its AoT or DW9

If it would have been Berserk the teaser would say "And a HUGE MOTHERFUCKING SWORD IN ONE FUCKING HAND"

Edit: Seems like its DW9 from the other DW thread.
Saying, "This is not "Warriors" and then have it end up as DW9 would be the amongst the stupidest, most cliche and eye-roll inducing turn of events

NeonZ

Saying, "This is not "Warriors" and then have it end up as DW9 would be the amongst the stupidest, most cliche and eye-roll inducing turn of events

Why even mention Warriors at all if it's not Warriors related though? Either way, the "it comes from beyond" teaser doesn't sound like Dynasty Warriors at all.

Why even mention Warriors at all if it's not Warriors related though? Either way, the "it comes from beyond" teaser doesn't sound like Dynasty Warriors at all.

Because most stuff that omega force does is some kind of warriors and this hopefully is something different.

Just look at this thread, half of the posts are still expecting another Musou game

NeonZ

Because most stuff that omega force does is some kind of warriors and this hopefully is something different.

Just look at this thread, half of the posts are still expecting another Musou game

They've talked about how DW9 will have some big changes, so "This is not Warriors" was initially seen as just saying that it'll be very different from the previous Warriors games.

Still, the later teases seem to suggest it's some other franchise, probably one with monsters, due to "It comes from beyond" and also apparently intrigue between allies. That would line up with Attack on Titan, like speculated above, I guess.

KT pls

900jhfb.png

Vex_

Banned
If this turns out to be a stupid ass game... Rest assured I will be pissed.

The way they are hyping this -- the game better be running on some sort of new engine. It better be the best thing they ever made.

Grrrrr.

[fanfiction]

When Omega Force pulls a Guerrilla and delivers a Horizon-level "I couldn't believe this was made by them!" reveal of the game, we'll be ashamed of our words and deeds.

[/fanfiction]

I guess we all figured it out at this point so yay confirmation

at least this will probably be a big boon for Koei Tecmo

cause even if the janky 3ds game could sell a decent amount, no reason this won't!

guessing ps3/ps4 again

prwxv3

[fanfiction]

When Omega Force pulls a Guerrilla and delivers a Horizon-level "I couldn't believe this was made by them!" reveal of the game, we'll be ashamed of our words and deeds.

[/fanfiction]
Hey this year has been all about making fanfiction reality.

Yasumi

Banned
Nice. Koei Tecmo has the potential to make a good AoT game. Hope it comes close to the fun of the Feng Lee game.

Top Bottom