• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo teasing new title from -Force, This is not "Warriors"

Golnei

Hey guys, is it just me or is this giving out some crazy Berserk vibes here?

Look up to the skies, and see...?

latest

latest

Chilikar

What if it's not a collaboration title and just a brand new IP?
Thats also possible, but if I were the marketing team I wouldn't tease it this way and instead have concept art that reveals itself more every day

EDIT: what I mean to say is that the way its teasing this game feels ike its teasing a collaboration, tho there are plenty of new ips announced this way too

It could be any mysterious anime franchise that features blades tbh.

AoT is a good guess but it could be something completely different as well

Shin-chan

If it was AoT wouldn't it be "blades" plural as opposed to just blade?

Can't get my hopes up for Berserk ... but that would in fact be the greatest thing ever.

Mr Rivuz

I'd love for it to be AoT or Berserk, but honestly this hints are so generic it could be anything with a fantasy setting.

Mr Rivuz

Actually now that i think about it, this last hint would be a perfect fit for the flashback in AoT when
Mikasa was kidnapped and Eren goes to save her
AoT game confirmed! XD

Reknoc

It's easy to say it's so generic it could be anything but I can't, off the top of my head, think of much else outside of Berserk or AoT that fits and is popular enough to get a new game. Thinking on it, the international nature of the teases would make me lean more towards AoT which seems to have some following in the west (judging by all the people with Recon Corps. bags). Unless it's a western collab like Game of Thrones or something lol

androvsky

It's easy to say it's so generic it could be anything but I can't, off the top of my head, think of much else outside of Berserk or AoT that fits and is popular enough to get a new game. Thinking on it, the international nature of the teases would make me lean more towards AoT which seems to have some following in the west (judging by all the people with Recon Corps. bags). Unless it's a western collab like Game of Thrones or something lol

Didn't KT say they had a major western IP tie-in game in the works? I figured it had to be either Star Wars or Game of Thrones.

On the other hand, this certainly looks like Attack on Titan to me. I'm thinking dual-analog maneuver gear aiming with VR for the camera. We won't get that, but it's what I'm thinking.

no, don't get my hopes up

now I'll be disappointed when it isn't a Gintama game

That will be the greatest troll of the decade and I'm going to personally blame you if this didn't happen.

1 More Day:

Just do it.

now fuck you for getting my hopes up D:

Well the game would have to appeal to the fujoshi crowd in someway since a manga about dick jokes somehow has a 60-70% female readership.

Top Bottom