• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

All I want is Gravity Rush and Ape Escape..... they could announce literally anything else and I wouldnt care as long as either of those games showed up.

BLOODBORNE DLC LET'S FUCKIN GO

YNbv9ZV.gif

Hexa

Are we throwing out random lists now?

Wild Arms Reboot (with Valkyria Chronicles game play)
Dark Cloud: <Subtitle>
Legend of Dragoon Remake or Reimagining or whatever.
Gravity Daze 2
Folklore: <Subtitle>

Honestly though, I don't particularly have anything I'm especially hoping for tremendously except maybe a Catherine spiritual sequel which is never going to happen. So as long as there seem to be interesting games announced, I'm good.

ZarKryn7

All I want is Gravity Rush and Ape Escape..... they could announce literally anything else and I wouldnt care as long as either of those games showed up.

So snoozer, what you do you think Ape Escape 2's ps4 rating means?

Am imagining things or wasn't there an Arc The Lad trademark filed earlier this year? And wasn't Media.Vision talking bout a new Wild Arms?

I remember seeing a lot of old Sony JRPG news in 2013. So surely it might lead to something.

TraBuch

Banned
Am imagining things or wasn't there an Arc The Lad trademark filed earlier this year? And wasn't Media.Vision talking bout a new Wild Arms?

silva1991

Do you like Japanese video games?

I like quality Japanese games

and by quality i mean nothing less than Persona, Gravity Rush, Ni No Kuni, final fantasy.. etc quality

something that looks like lily bergamo and not " let it die" and devil's third lol.

wmlk

I think I might be the only person on the planet who would be disappointed if Level-5 announced Dark Cloud 3.

Yeah. It actually wouldn't make sense to me to revive IPs unless the creator wants to. I think a new IP would have the same pull. This isn't FFVII or something.

AmyS

What I want to happen, so much, is for something like the following to be made:

0seaVd4.jpg

"Ace Combat 7: Demons of Razgriz"

1080p 60FPS - PS4/PC exclusive using Unreal Engine 4.

Q5D01um.jpg

Hasn't enough time passed since they did AC Infinity for Project Aces to make an AC7 happen ?

Oh man guys, I'm going to bed. To think that either Dark Cloud 2 for PS4 or Dark Cloud 3 could be announced when I wake up makes me think I've been in bed and dreaming all day.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
I'm thinking its local PS4 BC of PS2 and PS1 games, and these are the first showcases.

Why? Cause it would likley cost much more to make an entire cluster of PS2 emotion engines to run off of a server like they did with CELL for the current PSNow than to write a software emulation layer for PS1 and PS2 classics on PS4

I keep remembering that Eurogamer article...

What I want, so much.

0seaVd4.jpg

Q5D01um.jpg

Hasn't enough time passed since they did AC Infinity ?

Dammit! You made me think that AC7 was actually announced for a second. I almost leapt out of my seat!

Arzehn

Home strech! Though I must say I'm less hyped than last year. I don't think they will show their FF killer just yet. Verendus didn't hype this hard enough.

AmyS

Dammit! You made me think that AC7 was actually announced for a second. I almost leapt out of my seat!

sorry about that! I think the only thing that might have prevented people thinking it had been announced were the quotation marks. definitely not enough, will edit the post now, lo.

Camjo-Z

Prepare for Sony to announce that they've heard the cries of Ape Escape fans and plan to rerelease Ape Escape 2 in HD... oops, I mean ON your HD (hard drive) as a PS2 Classic.

Since Persona 5 will have its own event in TGS, is it safe to say that we won't see it in SCEJA conference? Also, any chance for KH3, FFXV or World of FF?

sn00zer

So snoozer, what you do you think Ape Escape 2's ps4 rating means?

PS2 games coming to PS4 is not great, its something that should have been done a long time ago.

Also Im not getting my hopes up for Ape Escape. Even if they announce it, its not going to look like the game in my head.

crazyprac

I don't know if I'm impressed or worried that nothing substantial has been leak apart from possibly yakuza. Impress me tgs! I need my jrpgs!

Jashobeam

The only bomb I could see being droped is a new game announcement by Hideo Kojima. Other than that I cant really think of any surprise announcements that would rock the world now that shenmue 3 and ffvii:r have been revealed.

Well maybe Devil May Cry 5.

oimori

What I want to happen, so much, is for something like the following to be made:

0seaVd4.jpg

Q5D01um.jpg

Hasn't enough time passed since they did AC Infinity for Project Aces to make an AC7 happen ?

I totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom