• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me something Persona 5 - preferably a date - and all the Gravity Rush things, such as Gravity Rush Remaster and Gravity Rush 2, and we're good, Sony. Anything extra, like Guardian, is gravy with me.

That said, if we can get a look at the new Everybody's Golf announced last year, I'd very much like that.

While we wait, let's watch 3 homeless dudes fight.

iPzq2yJ.gif

desmax

What I want to happen, so much, is for something like the following to be made:

0seaVd4.jpg

"Ace Combat 7: Demons of Razgriz"

1080p 60FPS - PS4/PC exclusive using Unreal Engine 4.

Q5D01um.jpg

Hasn't enough time passed since they did AC Infinity for Project Aces to make an AC7 happen ?

Godammit, now I want this so bad.

Infinity at least played well, so I think they can deliver
Even though I liked Assault Horizon Dogfight Mode

sorry about that! I think the only thing that might have prevented people thinking it had been announced were the quotation marks. definitely not enough, will edit the post now, lo.

No no, you're fine. That was really more on just me wanting another game in the series and being overly excitable at seeing any news on here. Lol

man i thought this was going to be tomorrow night. ive got 6 hours of class straight starting at 730 am tomorrow morning, theres no way in hell i can stay up for this without blacking out lol.

it wouldnt be the first time ive stayed up all night for a presser

AmyS

No no, you're fine. That was really more on just me wanting another game in the series and being overly excitable at seeing any news on here. Lol

It's all good, Sparkedglory :)

I do badly want another mainline numbered entry in the series. I loved AC5: The Unsung War on PS2 and even AC6: Fires of Liberation on Xbox 360. Last gen, 360 got the only numbered entry in the series, as an exclusive. Now I feel it's PS4's turn.

Besides you guys, who cares about dancing with the angels when we could fly with demons :p

It's all good, Sparkedglory :)

I do badly want another mainline numbered entry in the series. I loved AC5: The Unsung War on PS2 and even AC6: Fires of Liberation on Xbox 360. Last gen, 360 got the only numbered entry in the series, as an exclusive. Now I feel it's PS4's turn.

Besides you guys, who cares about dancing with the angels when we could fly with demons :p

I definitely agree, infinity is pretty fun too, especially considering that the F2P aspect doesn't really hinder it too much. Now I'm really looking forward since we're getting piston planes now.

Taken from the Infinity thread
11995742_1011690632194723_5161709765716028860_n.png

AmyS

Does anyone else feel it's intentional that there has not been a Ridge Racer game on PS4, not even a single hint or rumor of one? It's as if Namco and Sony know the franchise has had a bad name in recent years and they're keeping it away from PS4.

That or Namco just doesn't have the development staff and / or inspiration to make a new Ridge Racer.

I definitely agree, infinity is pretty fun too, especially considering that the F2P aspect doesn't really hinder it too much. Now I'm really looking forward since we're getting piston planes now.

Taken from the Infinity thread
11995742_1011690632194723_5161709765716028860_n.png

Aww neat!

Reveirg

WOW, we're finally able to put FF VII remake in the bingo card without looking silly and yet you left it out.
They said Winter! For the record, it actually was on my E3 card along with Shenmue 3 and TLG =D

No DMC5 on that board? Man DMC isn't relevant these days...
Sorry about that =(

Xenosaga ahhhhhh ;_; Give me the trilogy HD Remaster ;_; I would pay 100$ for it.
Hell yeah.

Toriyama and no Ito? Shame on you
I already had my only unicorn slot taken out by Shadow Hearts.

Numb

I'd maybe be on that train, but that shit is in limbo with deep down...

And the timing now is the worst with T7 and SFV this close. Last year would have been better as a fighting game. Can't remember much other than Ultra on PC and Xrd and Smash for fighting side. Much tamer than 2012-2013.DD seems to be in a better position compared to the 5 years TXSF has been out of sight.

ViciousDS

Banned
Aaaashhhhhh ass hole bringing up xenosaga, damn I want a trilogy remaster so bad. The game blows my mind through a component cable on just the ps2. I could imagine bumped textures in....hhhhnnnngggg.

#TeamMomo

Ponn

Banned
If you love the Gunthers and the Valkyria Chronicles series, you'd let those two rest.

It's time for Kurt Irving and Riela to take their reigns as protagonists for a new trilogy.

I really wouldn't call that a "trilogy" I would love to see a prequel with Largo and his "friends" and some kind of crossover with Welkin and Isara's dads in war time.

Reveirg

Aaaashhhhhh ass hole bringing up xenosaga, damn I want a trilogy remaster so bad. The game blows my mind through a component cable on just the ps2. I could imagine bumped textures in....hhhhnnnngggg.
#TeamMomo

At least we've had a spiritual successor (arguably 2 of them). Can't say the same about Shadow Hearts =(

RK128

Time to make my guess list for the conference :D!

PS4:
-News on announced games: Gameplay of DQ Heroes 2 and Ys for example
-Sony Announcements: Gravity Rush 2 (PS4/Vita), Soul Sacrifice 2 (PS4/Vita), Ape Escape 4 (PS4), Level-5 Project (PS4), Bloodborn Expansion
-Square Enix Announcements: Kingdom Hearts 3 Frozen World Reveal, FFXV New Gameplay, FFXII HD Announced (PS4/PS4/Vita), FFVII Remake Gameplay Trailer
-Random Western games popping up
-Last Guardian gets new gameplay trailer
-Horizion gets trailer, as does Dreams
-PS2 and PS1 Emulation announced for PS4: Filter and Resolution Options, PS4 OS support (Streaming, Video Recording, Remote Play, Share Play) and (not likely) support with PS1/PS2 Disks

PS Vita:
-Cross Platform announcements up the wazo (Gravity Rush 2, Soul Sacrifice 2, ect) and new Vita colors announced
-Dangronmpa 3 announced as a Vita exclusive for 2016 (JP)
-Ico Collection announced for Vita and PS4
-More Info on announced games (Ys, World of Final Fantasy, Zero Escape 3, Neptuina Vita Spin-Offs, ect).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom