• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

It could eventually happen

aevixqk.png

I'm playing Ape Escape right now for the first time and WOW it's awesome!!

boss theme fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1f9iNKPXJQ

now I need a new Ape Escape!

Kayosato aka Kayopolice famous model and tv show participant in Japan, but most gamers know her as a street fighter player.

Dude on the far right is a Japanese comedian (with probably the worn out voice you will ever hear) also a hardcore gamer, also owns a black GT-R (random fact). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0hp7oxGcF0

Could probably recognize the other two but my knowledge of stock photos from a couple years ago is limited lol.

But yeah, TGS kinda gets a bad wrap from the international crowd for not having much, but in reality it has a ton more stuff if you are interested in Japanese media and celebrities ect. Great time to see famous gamers and what not. Most people bail if there is not their favorite AAA franchise but for a lot of Japanese gamers there is a ton of things do and people to see.

RK128

All this Ape Escape talk is making me sad cause I don't think another one is going to happen.

Its oddly one of the very few things I'm expecting out of Sony's show :l.

If one of the very first PS2 Classics coming to PS4 is Ape Escape 2.....then that has to mean something.

Consider the fact the series never got the HD Trilogy Treatment that Ratchet, Sly and Jak got. And now its coming to the PS4? Something is happening with the IP ;).

god I would love a new ape escape, I played so much ape escape 3 back in the day that I would love a chance to catch some monkeys again

ViciousDS

Banned
well GAF, I'm out. Hopefully someone puts a link to the conference for me to watch after work tomorrow or a summary thread of what goes down.

RK128

I really hope Falcom shows off more of Ys 8.
Yeah. With Tokyo Xanadu coming out so soon (end of this month iirc), they might not show Ys 8 yet D=

I really hope I'm wrong though, I still rewatch the last TGS trailer from time to time (god, the music in that trailer is so godlike).

Do you own a PSP, PS Vita or PS TV buddy ;)?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-QhfB8ISEX18xAs1bKzjzA&bvm=bv.102537793,d.cWw

While not having the unique control set up as the PS1 version, it looks like a Dreamcast game, has new mini games (I think?) and controls very well with on the Vita/PS TV (can map the D-Pad Camera to the right stick...helps ALOT in making it playable).

Is that game good? I always dismissed it because since I've never heard people talking about it I just thought it wasn't too good.

Compared to the 3 main games, how is this one?

If another Ape Escape is revealed, it will be like the 4th game out of no where to be announced before DMC5... I will make a list then until DMC5 is revealed.

butman

FINAL FANTASY XV Active Time Report 9.0 [SCEJA Press Conference 2015] | We changed to Gelert instead of Coleman.

Hexa

Welp. Done with homework (more or less). Time for a nap with sweet dreams of Wild Arms. See y'all in 3 hours.

panty

Are you guys playing with me. What are the chances of a new Dark Cloud? I cant get hyped for this...

I'm more than happy with a DC2 port.

Dark Cloud 1&2 were my favourite games for the PS2.

RK128

Is that game good? I always dismissed it because since I've never heard people talking about it I just thought it wasn't too good.

Compared to the 3 main games, how is this one?

Its a remake of the very first game, so if you played the original, its a 1-to-1 remake of that :D!

Just with a very different control set up to work with the PSP controls.

RK128

Anyone want to fill me in on the most common GAF expectations for this show ?

A few things:
-News on JP games with little coverage (Ys for example)
-A few Sony announcements (Gravity Rush 2 and Level-5's rumored project are good bets)
-More cross-platform releases
-KH3 Frozen World announcement

Most recently ape escape 4
Bloodborne dlc
Persona 5 trailer/release date
Ys
Attack om titan gameplay
The last guardian
Gravity rush remaster and gravity rush 2

You hit every point I could think of man :D! Great picks of guesses :). Hope all of them happen :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom