• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

I hope it won't be like this again.

0qOHCxU.gif
This brings me back. Good times.

T-0800

Started playing no problem then my son logged me out and logged himself in but it won't let him create a character. Keeps saying failed when he selects a class. Is this a known issue?

One other thing. Is this running at a lower resolution than single player?

T-0800

Started playing no problem then my son logged me out and logged himself in but it won't let him create a character. Keeps saying failed when he selects a class. Is this a known issue?

One other thing. Is this running at a lower resolution than single player?

Never mind. Logged out and back in and it's working.

NeoGiff

For fuck sake, I had leveled up to rank 6, and when the match was over, I chose to quit back to free roam so I could do some customizations and make new characters.

When I got back, I was still rank 5 and the stats hadn't registered. Why give me the bloody option to return if it hasn't saved yet?

darkwing

For fuck sake, I had leveled up to rank 6, and when the match was over, I chose to quit back to free roam so I could do some customizations and make new characters.

When I got back, I was still rank 5 and the stats hadn't registered. Why give me the bloody option to return if it hasn't saved yet?

looks like Konami forgot it was 2015

gossi

Oh man, when you exit a game unless the Host (randomly selected) stays for the full results, nobody earns XP. Also if the host quits mid game, everybody is kicked.

DrKelpo

Banned
If host quits at results screen, you don't get exp.

Two times to level 2, two times level 1 again in the next match.
Fuck this shit..

Yeah, just happened to me too.... Most likely related.

gossi

yikes no Host migration ? even COD:MW had it

No host migration at all. The results thing flat out doesn't work, too - most people are going to back out at results screen (because it tells you to), which doesn't record the result. It also means if you have a shit game you can just quit, no penalty, to avoid recording it.

NoFoX

When i want to host or search for a game:
"A networkerror occurred, you can't use online function"
Welp, MGOffline

Xater

D-Walker ruins the game.

The results thing I am hearing about is terrible. Explains why I lost a level...

darkwing

Feature wasn't introduced until MW2 in 2009. But yeah, still pretty sad that they shit the bed with this if it really has nothing to stop people from being dicks.

Oh yeah sorry, it was MW2 but yeah just quit if you have a bad result lol

Spaghetti

This is super fun. Cloak and Dagger da best

I am, I think. twitch.tv/Hatchtag
thanks.

seems interesting, though the most i can say without playing it myself is that i wish the multiplayer maps were in the single player game. could have used a few more larger outposts with some significant nook and crannies to hide in.

Top Bottom