• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

robertoci

I've figured out how to invite.

If you set up a match and are in the waiting room, hold the right sight of the touch pad (PS4). This brings up a pause menu with three options:

Invite Friend
Options
Abandon Match

I'll host if you want. My PSN is Spiffy_Giffy. Add me with a message, and I'll try inviting.

Sent a request also.

Edit: Nevermind it's saying that it's undergoing maintenance, damn.

TS-08

Played two bounty hunter missions on XB1 in the US. Lost the first, won the second. It really is all about fultoning. We won in a landslide in the second game because we regularly fultoned the other team and I don't think they did it to us once. Really satisfying when your team knows what to do.

Also, after the first game the host quit during the results screen and I still kept my level (at 3 now). I hope that is never an issue for me.

Looking forward to some C&D later tonight.

J4g3r

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

VSFDb2H.jpg

Menthuss

Any EU Gaffers playing right now? Automatch is completely broken and like every match I select is either full or can't be found :/

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I have a visually strong mental image of Konami yelling "maintenance" and Kojima coming out in a janitor's uniform mopping the floor.

Xater

Konami's game isn't running well? When it wasn't even available at launch?

I for one, am shocked everyone.

It's way different problems though than everyone expected. Connection wise it has been solid for me, but there are other issues that just should not exist in a MP game in 2015. I thought Americans worked on the MP, how can they fuck up some of this basic stuff?

Tc91

I'm happy to wait it out until the servers get fixed, played a couple of games and they were incredible.

Hatchtag

Banned
If the host quit in those games you won't get any experience for them

Jesus. And they expect people to pay for microtransactions in this game.

Also, its happened to me a few times where the host didn't quit and a new game started, but I still didn't get XP.

NeoGiff

Everyone who has added me, I tried inviting, but it's now undergoing maintenance. At least we now know that inviting does work, though.

I also made a rudimentary MGO NeoGAF community, so we can communicate better. I've invited those of you I'm friends with, but if anyone else wants to join, the community is called "MGO NeoGAF", and the image is of Venom's bloodied face.

Guymelef

If you quit at the result screen the same thing happens. Wait until a new match starts then it seems to be safe.

I didn't have a host leaving the game message or something like that (is there a message?) and didn't leave the game myself, next match level 1 again.

If you quit at the result screen the same thing happens. Wait until a new match starts then it seems to be safe.

I think it's because of the maintenance because I played several game in a row with the same host, even if the host quits on the results screen it should have save the previous games.

konjak

Everyone who has added me, I tried inviting, but it's now undergoing maintenance. At least we now know that inviting does work, though.

I also made a rudimentary MGO NeoGAF community, so we can communicate better. I've invited those of you I'm friends with, but if anyone else wants to join, the community is called "MGO NeoGAF", and the image is of Venom's bloodied face.

Wow, there's no search feature for communities?

Top Bottom