• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redbox Black Fri used game sales. Bloodborne, GOW3, The Order, FFX/2 $9.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...friday-used-game-deals-most-titles-9-or-less/

Very, very nice sale if you don't mind disc only. Prices should update tomorrow @ 8 am if I'm reading this right.

:ps4: Minecraft $5.99
:ps3: :360: :ps4: :xb1: Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell $8.99
:ps3: :360: :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K15 $5.99
:ps3: :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K15 $8.99
:ps3: :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry 4 $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Assassin's Creed Unity $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Sniper Elite III: Afrika $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Resident Evil: Revelations 2 $5.99
:ps4: :xb1: Battlefield Hardline $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $8.99
:ps4: :xb1: Elder Scrolls Online $18.99
:ps4: :xb1: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt $18.99
:ps4: :xb1: PayDay 2 $18.99
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed: Rogue $8.99
:360: :ps3: Fallout 3 $8.99
:ps3: :ps4: MLB 15: The Show $8.99
:ps3: Battlefield Hardline $ 8.99

:ps4: Bloodborne $8.99
:ps4: God of War III $8.99
:ps4: Tearaway $18.99
:ps4: Until Dawn $28.99
:ps4: The Order: 1886 $8.99
:ps4: Final Fantasy X/X-2 $8.99
:ps3: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $8.99

Risette

A Good Citizen
farcry 4 for $9 is a steal. probably the best ubisoft template game.

is the SR4 port worth $9? I heard it was bad, but how bad?

SURGEdude

By disc only this means simply the game and something to keep it from scratching right? Not a Redboxer so sorry if that sounds dumb.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
By disc only this means simply the game and something to keep it from scratching right? Not a Redboxer so sorry if that sounds dumb.

I've never bought a game from Redbox but I'm guessing they give it to you in their regular generic redbox DVD cases.

May cop GOW III.

Oh damn, same here.

For those who haven't played it, the Order is definitely worth a play for $9. Would be interested to see what people who held off think now that the shitstorm is but a fleeting memory. I for one, would like to see a sequel now that they have the engine and assets in place. Could be something spectacular.

Oh damn, same here.

For those who haven't played it, the Order is definitely worth a play for $9. Would be interested to see what people who held off think now that the shitstorm is but a fleeting memory. I for one, would like to see a sequel now that they have the engine and assets in place. Could be something spectacular.
Well it's the price of a movie now so it's fittingly priced.

SURGEdude

Oh damn, same here.

Would love a sequel too, amazing engine and setting, but worth $9 at most for me. One of those games that makes me glad to have a gamefly sub. Can't think of a title with less replay value.

And before I get called a troll my PSN name is in my profile so you can see my trophies and completion of it

So apparently not all red boxes sell games, and there is no way to check online which ones do. You have to drive from box to box and see for yourself.

Guess I'm going on a treasure hunt for resident evil and gow

KyleCross

So apparently not all red boxes sell games, and there is no way to check online which ones do. You have to drive from box to box and see for yourself.

Depending on how far you gotta drive around, you'd be spending a chunk of the savings on gas. Might as well just wait till the actual retail releases are on sale.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
I'm going for my nightly five-mile walk. I pass several Redboxes whenever I do so. The CAG thread linked in the OP mentioned some games already at their sale prices at certain kiosks, so I'll keep an eye out; I don't imagine the odds of anyone else living in the Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL area and lurking this thread are very high, but I'll report back with my findings anyway.

Sandfox

Shouldn't you be able to tell when you look up which box has the games you're interested in?

Spenny

Definitely picking up Bloodborne and Revalations. Five of the eight kiosks within a two mile radius have them both. If they aren't kiosks that sell I'm gonna be bummed.

MyBigBlackCup

Neo Member
Walked six miles in 28 degree weather like a fool in search of sweet delicious deals. Only one sells, but has FFX/2 so not a total bust. Machine spits out... a case with a piece of paper in it. Not even a glued barcode on it, just a cheap photocopy. Redboooooox!

Durden77

Walked six miles in 28 degree weather like a fool in search of sweet delicious deals. Only one sells, but has FFX/2 so not a total bust. Machine spits out... a case with a piece of paper in it. Not even a glued barcode on it, just a cheap photocopy. Redboooooox!

I'm sorry but this is hysterical. But do call them and yell.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Well, none of the kiosks I walked past sell games, so that was fruitless. I tied it into my workout though so no big deal.

(My heart goes out to you, MyBigBlackCup.)

xzeldax3

Damn, I admit I laughed and then I cried.

Berrigal

Neo Member
Bloodborne for 9 bucks? If I wasn't Australian, I'd be googling what direction Mecca is in and praying for all I'm worth in gratitude.

AnAnole

Just nabbed Bloodborne, FFX/2 and GOW 3. I was able to buy them right away when I got to the kiosk at 750 local time

sensui-tomo

huh, so RE rev 2 is the same price as i bought it 2 weeks ago. Disk was in great condition too. Might buy some games here for friends.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Only one Redbox has Far Cry 4 and it's fuckin' 15+ miles away.............

Vlaphor

So, do all Redboxes sell games now, or is this a one time thing? There's a few GOW III's nearby, and an Order about 8 miles away, but I don't want to make the trip if it'll be for naught.

sensui-tomo

So, do all Redboxes sell games now, or is this a one time thing? There's a few GOW III's nearby, and an Order about 8 miles away, but I don't want to make the trip if it'll be for naught.

They've started to sell games a few months after they started the Rent a game program.

Top Bottom