• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redbox Black Fri used game sales. Bloodborne, GOW3, The Order, FFX/2 $9.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Awesome. Thanks for this. If you have time to get over to Daytona Beach and find a copy of RE:R2 and Far Cry 4 I'd appreciate it

Bit of a schlep for me, unfortunately, but I have a friend out that way. I'll ask 'em to take a look for you!

Coppanuva

Went to one when I was getting groceries and they had Bloodborne. Was hoping for RE:R2 (since I'm not huge on Souls games last I tried), but for $9 I figured I might as well.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yes it does. Just select browse on the redbox location on the website, then scroll down to find and select games. It will tell you what they have. Saves you time from driving from location to location.

If that's true, the search results had Bloodborne and FFX/X-2 gone from my area since yesterday, lol.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
HELL YES!! Thanks OP for the heads up. I managed to get the last Bloodborne disc in my area. Brand spanking new! There is literally no scratches on it.

Just a heads up, make sure you browse all the redboxes in your area on the site. I kinda wasted some time driving from box to box, when I found out you could search on the mobile site.

Yeah, the GOW3 I got had clearly never been rented either. Pretty great sale tbh.

BHK3

Banned
My redboxes have literally nothing lol, there are like 5-6 within very close location of where I live and only 1 had god of war. The rest had snoopys adventure, call of duty, battlefront and that was it. Some only listed one game too. I really wanted final fantasy but I did want GoW to an extent.

I picked up God of War 3 and Until Dawn. Couldn't find Final Fantasy anywhere.

Ugh, Redbox stickers are the worst. I tried getting the sticker off the GoW disc and now there's sticker residue and I've barely removed the sticker. Guess I'll go get some Goo Gone later and try that.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I picked up God of War 3 and Until Dawn. Couldn't find Final Fantasy anywhere.

Ugh, Redbox stickers are the worst. I tried getting the sticker off the GoW disc and now there's sticker residue and I've barely removed the sticker. Guess I'll go get some Goo Gone later and try that.

Is it really gonna bug you that much? Lol they're pretty small. Nothing like the nightmare that was blockbuster stickers.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Glad to hear it. :)

So I think this sale may still be going? CAG is continuing to talk about it in the thread the OP linked. If so, worth a bump, then?

Is it really gonna bug you that much? Lol they're pretty small. Nothing like the nightmare that was blockbuster stickers.
Well, it did bother me, but now it doesn't. I made the mistake of trying to get the sticker off. I rubbed off some of the label and got only half of the sticker off. So lesson learned. I'm happy with the sticker.

Top Bottom