• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to Night Vale [Mafia] |OT| The Dog Park will not harm you

RetroMG

bJ23zs2.png

Razmos

Like, you tell me, Mr. Groady Guy. You're like, the one whose input we've missed.
But I guess if you like need a start, give us who's hot and not in a list.
I'll get right on it, but first...

So the person inviting people to Big Rico's Pizza is The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Everyone's Homes. Yes, I am aware that the role name isn't what she is usually called, I've aired my grievance and the person says that is what Retro named the role. You'll also notice that there is no title on the role, like mine which is Night Vale Radio Intern, this person's has nothing.
As someone who knows the source material, The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Everyone's Homes is both her name and title. Unless you wanted to get super redundant and call her The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Everyone's Homes, Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Everyone's Homes, which would just be silly.

I doubt that line of reasoning is going to go anywhere, it's just a quirk of the character, My role doesn't have a title either.

RetroMG

Listeners, the Sherif's Secret Police has discovered that another murder happened during the night.

"We don't know how we missed this," one officer was reported as saying, "I mean, he was fine ten minutes ago."

The body of Mazre was found burned to a cinder in his… her? It's armchair just moments ago. The fire was so intense that the secret police say that no facial features remained, not even a mouth. The second most amazing thing about this is that, according to experts at the Night Vale Forensic Institute and Weight Loss Center, the fire was not actually the cause of death, but a fast acting venom, like one might find in a snake.

The most amazing thing is that the Sheriff's Secret Police are now reporting that the victim, Mazre, was secretly The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Everyone's Homes. A brief argument broke out among the officers about whether it should be "your home" or "everyone's homes," and also about whether it was her actual name, or a title. These arguments were dismissed by a senior officer as incredibly and needlessly pedantic, and the officers involved in the arguments were sent to go clean the filthiest bathrooms in the abandoned mineshaft at the edge of town.

Mazre, AKA The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Everyone's Homes, has died.

Welcome!

QMHiuHz.jpg

You are The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Everyone's Homes.

(You're a Mafia Gossip)

You are aligned with Desert Bluffs (That's the Mafia)

You live in everyone's homes, yet no one ever sees you. Do you know how annoying that is? Well, yeah. You're the one who does it. Those nice folks from Strex Corp in Desert Bluffs notice you. That wonderful man from their Radio Station suggested that maybe, just maybe, if you kill everyone, then you'll finally get some quiet! And your own Wi-Fi password.

(Why can't you tell who all the other players secretly are if you live in all of their homes? It's just a game. You should really just relax.)

You have partners in your endeavor: [REDACTED]

You also have another partner who is unknown to you. She is, however, aware of who you are. If you attempt to kill her or use your night action on her, she will join you, instead.*

Each night, one of the Desert Bluffs Mafia Players may kill one of the other players by PMing RetroMG with the command KILL: <Player>

After years of thought, you have figured out how to communicate with a few select people. You have to hide your identity, though, otherwise they freak out. You wear a mask and a hood, and head to Big Rico's Pizza. People just assume that you're another one of the hooded figures that hang out there.

You will have access to another discussion board (Big Rico's Pizza) where you may discuss the game with other players ONLY during the night phase. To invite other players to the discussion, PM RetroMG during the day phase with Invite: <Player>. You may invite one player per day.

You may invite a maximum of three players, and if a player is killed after they have been successfully invited, they may not be replaced. If a player is killed during the same night phase as the invitation, then you may invite someone else the next day.

If you die, the chat will continue without you, but no more invitations can be sent.

You win when Mafia aligned players outnumber both Town and Neutral players put together.

Have fun!

*Pronouns are based on role, not player. Do not attempt to read into this.

Day three continues. You can go about your business. Move along.

Coppanuva

Well that's interesting! So Sorian's hypothesis on gossip chats all being town is wrong. And our mystery day killer is almost certainly not Scum aligned (at least exclusively). I'm guessing neutral because the victory condition for Mazre specifically calls out Neutral. Maybe a serial killer type of role?

That said, neutrals are confirmed now.

Sorian

Banned
Well that's interesting! So Sorian's hypothesis on gossip chats all being town is wrong. And our mystery day killer is almost certainly not Scum aligned (at least exclusively). I'm guessing neutral because the victory condition for Mazre specifically calls out Neutral. Maybe a serial killer type of role?

That said, neutrals are confirmed now.

You didn't read my post. My hypothesis was that I was town aligned and Mazre was scum aligned.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry for dissecting your flavor Retro!

I guess I was really only right in the game balancing aspect, all of the flavor he said really was there.

Like, thank you, mystery killer guy. You've made my life totally easier.
I think I'm gonna

VOTE: Razmos

now, cuz he really can't act any sleazier.

Ty4on

Hallelujah, it's a town power! :D

Should have understood that when (somewhat suspicious) Boo was killed.

Wow at Mazre being scum though. Really shows you that true scum lurks in the shadow instead of saying stupid stuff.

Coppanuva

You didn't read my post. My hypothesis was that I was town aligned and Mazre was scum aligned.

So I did. Blagh, need to wake up. I'm curious what we can infer from who was invited to that chat. Obviously it's not entirely scum players (because that would be pointless), but would he invite a scum friend to help persuade the few lingering townies or not? I'll leave it up to the people in the chat to decide on that, but I think it's something that might be worth considering.

Sorian

Banned
So Sorian, did anyone in either gossip chats claim Vig? Because that's the only reason I can think of for this happening...

I am very confident that this is a night power that activates randomly the next day. Just wanted to say that now.

No, I have no one who has claimed vig or neutral killer but there is one player (the other one in the Big Rico's chat) who has made no claim. I didn't press them last night because I went guns blazing on Mazre first thing last night and the new person took a backseat, which is good, it appears the hypothesis that someone was scum was right.

Sorian

Banned
So I did. Blagh, need to wake up. I'm curious what we can infer from who was invited to that chat. Obviously it's not entirely scum players (because that would be pointless), but would he invite a scum friend to help persuade the few lingering townies or not? I'll leave it up to the people in the chat to decide on that, but I think it's something that might be worth considering.

Well I'm town, you can take it or leave it at this point but I just told you everything about Mazre except for his actual name before his role flipped and I was ready to feed him to the piranhas. So he invited one townie the first day, I know who he invited D2 and the person hasn't come off scummy to me yet but I was semi-distrustful of Mazre N1 so it's possible he tried to invite a scum buddy to convince me? If that's the case though, the scum buddy didn't really do much talking in chat last night. I think they are town just based on that but I can research tonight.

Sorian

Banned
I was about to say the opposite because of the timing. I mean both kills were timed perfectly, especially this one.

Boo Boo'n's kill wasn't timed perfectly at all. He had just started acting super town and then boom, he was gone. This one was timed perfectly but only if the person knew that I was talking about Mazre. Which narrows the list down to 3 people or 4 if you think I have more to my role but I don't.

Sorian

Banned

He was about to start defending Mazre before the well-timed kill. I can see a world with Razmos scum for other reasons as well (that outburst when Squidy went after you).

------

Speaking of, something that I've noticed. Squidy has just fallen off the face of the earth. At this point, I almost want to remove him from the game based on inactivity and today is the perfect day for that with the double lynch.

Ty4on

The day kills happens at the start of a new page! Lets not post and no one will die? Lol

Boo Boo'n's kill wasn't timed perfectly at all. He had just started acting super town and then boom, he was gone. This one was timed perfectly but only if the person knew that I was talking about Mazre. Which narrows the list down to 3 people or 4 if you think I have more to my role but I don't.
These are good points. I can't believe I didn't link what it always happening at the top of the page could mean.

If you voiced your suspicion in the chats I guess it also makes sense that someone could have gone rouge.

As a side note, unless you're suspicious of someone in them I think we should stop talking about the chats to protect their identities. Especially if they're town, I don't want this vigilante killed and it seems very likely they're in one of the chats.

I am very confident that this is a night power that activates randomly the next day. Just wanted to say that now.

No, I have no one who has claimed vig or neutral killer but there is one player (the other one in the Big Rico's chat) who has made no claim. I didn't press them last night because I went guns blazing on Mazre first thing last night and the new person took a backseat, which is good, it appears the hypothesis that someone was scum was right.

So it's either that no-claim player or some serious fuckery's going down.

Anyway, don't know about Razmos. Was acting really sus there, but I'll see how he responds to this pressure before jumping on the bandwagon.

Sorian

Banned
These are good points. I can't believe I didn't link what it always happening at the top of the page could mean.

If you voiced your suspicion in the chats I guess it also makes sense that someone could have gone rouge.

As a side note, unless you're suspicious of someone in them I think we should stop talking about the chats to protect their identities. Especially if they're town, I don't want this vigilante killed and it seems very likely they're in one of the chats.

I have no lingering issues with anyone in either of the chats and I have no intention of pushing the vote on any of them today. As a matter of fact, if I find that they might be close to death today, I will actually go out of my way to keep them alive.

Razmos

Pressure's like, good motivator. You're more likely to talk with your neck on the line.
Just like, be honest and don't tell any fibs and I'm sure that you'll be like totally fine!
Fair enough I guess haha, I was in the middle of typing it out when I saw your vote and thought you'd given up waiting.

Ok, so:

Top Scum:
Squidyj: I don't think Squidy has really contributed much other than appearing every now and then to make accusations to stir things up and then just disappearing again. I'm not sure if this is just "how he plays" but throwing the book at random people and disappearing is a bit annoying and doesn't really help anyone.

Gryvan: I completely forgot this guy was even in the game. I saw his post on the last page and said "Who?"
And people were shitting on me for not posting? really?

Absolutbro: I was willing to overlook his absence for the first day phase but he's another inactive player who makes me question again why I was being focused on for it.

Top Town:
Sorian: I was already leaning town for him, but his very timely roleclaim and public outing of Mazre has definitely made him look like town.

Setre: Another one whose roleclaim seems to check out, and I don't think he's suspicious.

Scraftydevil: Definitely trying to root scum out, which is fair enough. The fact that she was targeted by mafia for the rhyming curse could go either way, but it definitely seems like they were trying to keep her quiet rather than trying to help town, so I'm leaning town for now.

Razmos

He was about to start defending Mazre before the well-timed kill. I can see a world with Razmos scum for other reasons as well (that outburst when Squidy went after you).
How was I trying to defend him? I was just arguing semantics regarding the source material and disagreeing with you that just because that specific role doesn't have a title doesn't mean it is suspicious.

You ended up being right about them being scum, but you still haven't admitted you were wrong about the title, which you were.

So going through Mazre's post history, they were kinda laying low D2, so all I have right now in terms of good info from them is this late D1 readlist

Quoting my previous reads for easy reference-

This has been by a wide margin the stingiest day 1 I've seen. Definitely complicating reads.

Gonna start with reads, keeping in mind none of these are overly strong at the extreme I'm feeling maybe +-10 points from neutral (no read).

Leaning town- Sorian, Absolutbro, squidyj, coppa, flush - Generally quality reads and solid activity levels (bro is a little light on activity but has provided some context for it), certainly possible for a mafia to be here early game but even if they are at least they're contributing to the town for now (time tends to be the equalizer here)

No lynchers- Setre,gryvan - Narrowest grouping I see at the moment, seems like an unlikely place for a mafia to place themselves, not impossible certainly but this would be a risky position for a mafia to adopt; smallest no lynch group I've seen to date

fluff squad - scrafty, razmos, pop, booboo, mike - Mentioned these guys last night, decent chance of a mafia in here, definitely a group to watch; anecdotally mike seems to be trying a little harder the past 24 hours

minimalists- seath, karu, darklighter, stanleypalmtree - coin flip in my mind for a mafia to be hiding here; lots of new players in this group

the rest - ultrajay, trigger, ferret, tl21xx, ty4on, fireblend - I don't have a strong opinion on this group, some odd bits here and there over the last ~50 hours but as expected no smoking guns, maybe this is my blindspot

I'l start by talking about my last group in the previous post, these are mostly my gut reactions at the moment:

fireblend - leaning positive at this point, strong participation

tl21xx - keep an eye on this one, seriously, that was either the clumsiest or most deft play I've seen

ultrajay - lean town at this point

ferret / trigger / ty40n - still pretty neutral on all of these

For the minimalists -
stanleypalmtree - still the big ?? here, literally nothing to go on
karu - septimusprime redux (archer game reference), null read
seath - Yep that's Seath, null read
darklighter - others have said it better already, defensive and unwilling to engage with the group as a whole

fluff squad - I have nothing new here, still a good chance for a mafia in this group
no lynch group - Again nothing really new, setre's response was pretty light and he hasn't really attempted much further engagement

town group - this group feels on the large side to me at the moment which makes me uneasy, feels like theres a better than average chance of a scum in here but time will ultimately sort that out. Coppa's comment about potentially creating a tie is oddball but not lynch worthy by itself

--------

Gonna stick with my Setre vote, I still prefer a long shot to a policy lynch day 1. That said I have no objection to darklighter's lynching at this point.

Anything there that's out of concert with the rest of the crowd D1?

Ty4on

You ended up being right about them being scum, but you still haven't admitted you were wrong about the title, which you were.
Could you clarify? To me it looks like the same title, but I'm on mobile so it's hard to get them side by side and The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in "Everyone's" Homes is a very long title.

Sorian

Banned
How was I trying to defend him? I was just arguing semantics regarding the source material and disagreeing with you that just because that specific role doesn't have a title doesn't mean it is suspicious.

Uh, actually I did say I was wrong already:

Sorry for dissecting your flavor Retro!

I guess I was really only right in the game balancing aspect, all of the flavor he said really was there.

That being said though, while the title being missing was a weird red flag to me, I was also red flagged because I always see the character named The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home as opposed to everyone's, that something else that bothered me. Again, I was wrong trying to dissect flavor but it is what it is.

And hey, arguing semantics or not, the argument was only going to be good for Mazre, I was leaving revealing his identity up to the thread and you were the first one to really comment on it one way or another. Could just be unfortunate timing but I wasn't expecting for my main lead to die an hour into the day phase so this side road off from that lead is good enough for me for right now.

Sorian

Banned
Could you clarify? To me it looks like the same title, but I'm on mobile so it's hard to get them side by side and The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in "Everyone's" Homes is a very long title.

He is talking about how I had issue with Mazre's role having no secondary title like how mine is Night Vale Public Radio Intern.

UltraJay

What the hell happened right when I was going to go to bed?! I'm going to have a lot of posts to comb through tomorrow.

That kill was incredibly well timed, but I'm not completely on board with the Razmos pile on as I agree with most of his current reads. This definitely puts Sorian as 100% town as I can't believe there is another scum chat and if it comes down to it he has people in multiple chats to back him up.

It is VERY interesting that there is a recruitable scum out there (a female role?). Sorian, you were surprised that you were targeted.... Maybe someone was recruited instead?

Razmos

Well Sorian was saying that Mazre's role was suspicous because it didn't have a title, like Dana Cardinal, Intern. Or Old Woman Josie, who talks with angels.

My point was that TFOWWLIEH is both her name AND title, since she doesn't have an actual name.

Razmos

The fact that you're pressing about this after it's all said and done...

TXdOLK.gif

urh, I was pressing it because Sorian voted for me because of it? Is defending myself a crime?

I would have totally let it go had Sorian not voted for me because of it, I don't see how that is suspicious.

Karu

Just wanna pop in and say that internet at my dorm is still non-existent and while I will read the thread, my own posts if any will be rather short til tomorrow noon (european time).

Having said that...
No scum kill and a scum killed is a much nicer start in the day, haha.
Haiku on Scrafty was already the half-expected move on day1 by many in hindsight, so yeah... Dunno whats the long con is supposed to be there.

The whole chat business is certainly interesting if only because it gives Sorian more concrete infos to deal with, if I understand correctly, I guess.

Razmos

Uh, actually I did say I was wrong already:

That being said though, while the title being missing was a weird red flag to me, I was also red flagged because I always see the character named The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home as opposed to everyone's, that something else that bothered me. Again, I was wrong trying to dissect flavor but it is what it is.

And hey, arguing semantics or not, the argument was only going to be good for Mazre, I was leaving revealing his identity up to the thread and you were the first one to really comment on it one way or another. Could just be unfortunate timing but I wasn't expecting for my main lead to die an hour into the day phase so this side road off from that lead is good enough for me for right now.
Apologies, I hadn't noticed that post.

It was incredibly unfortunate timing, and I thought you might react to it. I definitely wasn't defending the scum though. I was just pointing out a flaw in your reasoning.

Sorian

Banned
What the hell happened right when I was going to go to bed?! I'm going to have a lot of posts to comb through tomorrow.

That kill was incredibly well timed, but I'm not completely on board with the Razmos pile on as I agree with most of his current reads. This definitely puts Sorian as 100% town as I can't believe there is another scum chat and if it comes down to it he has people in multiple chats to back him up.

It is VERY interesting that there is a recruitable scum out there (a female role?). Sorian, you were surprised that you were targeted.... Maybe someone was recruited instead?

Yes. I find it hard to believe that they tried to kill me especially knowing now that Mazre was scum. Me dying would have just framed him more than anything. So either Setre isn't being forthcoming with what he did last night, scum was roleblocked, or scum found their lost member.

We also now have to really wonder about who could be aligned with Desert Bluffs. The Faceless Old Woman is an evil character for sure but she never worked with desert bluffs in the podcast. We shouldn't speculate openly because it might help scum make up a better story but the recruitable role is a female, probably something to keep in mind going forward.

Ty4on

I didn't think about that. Both Sorian and Setre's roles are women :SS

Fluff wise though it doesn't make sense for either of them to be aligned with Desert Bluffs or Strex. It kinda makes sense for Mazre's to be against Night Vale even though she is neutral in the show. It's also weird for Sorian knowing this to go after scum (the role PM mentions the target knowing of them).

On the bright side we have two who've claimed and both are women so it makes it a little harder for scum to know who to target. There are a lot of women in Night Vale so perhaps every role is a woman? Obviously don't claim unless you've already claimed. The ordinary role PMs mention no gender.

Side note: I wanted ordinaries to all be Joseph Fink, but now I see why that could have been a bad idea :p

urh, I was pressing it because Sorian voted for me because of it? Is defending myself a crime?

I would have totally let it go had Sorian not voted for me because of it, I don't see how that is suspicious.

It was more the tone you did it with, along with how you put emphasis on the fact that Sorian didn't apologize to you like that was some sort of big deal, but anyway, as someone who spent the past couple of days defending himself, I can see where your coming from. Gonna leave my vote where it is for now though. Gonna go to sleep now.

Sorian

Banned
I wanted all ordinaries to be regular interns since they are the red shirts of Night Vale. I told Retro about it after he sent out role PMs and he thought it was a good idea!

Aside from Carlos, I'm like the closest person to Cecil on the show so yeah, I'm not recruitable (obviously it would say in my role PM but you probably won't all just take my word for it).

If Setre is really Old Woman Josie then I doubt he is recruitable either. The angels are her biggest thing and the angels are definitely as anti-desert bluffs and anti-strex as you could be.

Razmos

It was more the tone you did it with, along with how you put emphasis on the fact that Sorian didn't apologize to you like that was some sort of big deal, but anyway, as someone who spent the past couple of days defending himself, I can see where your coming from. Gonna leave my vote where it is for now though. Gonna go to sleep now.
It wasn't anything to do with getting him to apologize (for what?)

It was just ridiculous timing that led to Sorian voting for me, rather than me actually saying something suspicious, and I thought that him admitting that I was on the right track might make him rethink his vote, but I guess not.

It sucks that I got torn a new one for not posting enough, and when I do THIS happens. eurgh.

Top Scum:
Absolutbro: I was willing to overlook his absence for the first day phase but he's another inactive player who makes me question again why I was being focused on for it.
I mean, Thursday was a holiday but I was around Friday almost right up to deadline. I'm sure I'm still on the lower end of the post count, but I've said before that Mon/Tues/Fri I'm mobile only most of the day.

I'm also not sure why people come down on you, fwiw. I thought we weren't using forum activity against a player. :-/

Maybe someone was recruited instead?
This is almost certainly the case. Even if it isnt, we should basically assume worst case scenario that it did until proven otherwise.

So with Neutral now definitively in play, and almost certainly our day time killer, that's another dynamic to consider. I wish I had more useful information to provide, but I'm at a bit of a loss with Mazre's flip.

I do think that if our Neutral is the second killer that Scum almost certainly have the speech limiting power. If it does indeed act as a role blocker if they fail the speech challenge, we should be able to rule Ty4on out as the day time killer.

Sorian

Banned
Razmos, if you haven't gotten it yet, the reason you look scummy is because you care way more about your own image than hunting for scum and when anyone attacks you via vote, you're response is trying to make us feel bad like this previous post about how you can't win, either you are too quiet and suspicious or you talk and say something suspicious. You've actually been very fixated on the idea of how it is crap that people find inactivity to be some type of scum tell.

Sorian

Banned
I do think that if our Neutral is the second killer that Scum almost certainly have the speech limiting power. If it does indeed act as a role blocker if they fail the speech challenge, we should be able to rule Ty4on out as the day time killer.

I'm still not sold on that, neither target that the haiku person(I know today isn't a haiku but that is what I am calling them) has picked has been a particularly obvious choice in limiting discussion. I finished yesterday saying that I was going to be delivering scum today and I was right. Don't you think a scum haiku person would have picked me? Especially since Mazre knew that my death wasn't going to stop someone else from reporting my suspicions? The easiest thing to do would have been to Haiku me and hope that me not being able to convey myself well would make the suspicions hit less. Want to know what I think? Haiku is town-aligned, the person HAS to use their power everyday and if they don't it will just get RNG'd out.

Anyway, I'm not following where you got the bolded from?

Razmos

Razmos, if you haven't gotten it yet, the reason you look scummy is because you care way more about your own image than hunting for scum and when anyone attacks you via vote, you're response is trying to make us feel bad like this previous post about how you can't win, either you are too quiet and suspicious or you talk and say something suspicious. You've actually been very fixated on the idea of how it is crap that people find inactivity to be some type of scum tell.
Because it's stupid? I've been trying my best, and then I had Squidy coming down on me for not posting when I wasn't even the least active poster.

It's bringing stuff up from outside the game and it is really unfair, and I am voicing that fact. this game becomes far less fun when I'm being forced to post when I have nothing to say.

It isn't about image, it's me taking it personally that I'm being called out for not posting enough. It was the reason I quit the Archer mafia game, because of the arbitrary restrictions on what a few hardcore players consider "enough" activity.

To like, support Sorian's point I present exhibits A, B and C.
I dunno about you guys, but this like, seems totally groady to me.
Hiding in the shadows, never truly like, speaking his mind
I think we'd be like, better off if we paid more attention to his kind.

Hmm, this day phase really sucks for me, I'm struggling to come up with any decent reads or find a compelling reason to vote for someone.

I checked out all the posts made by Pop-o-matic in the previous day phase and didn't really say anything out of the ordinary, aside from the random last minute vote for Scrafty with a "Let's get this rolling" message, perhaps expecting other people to vote for her too? I don't know whether I'm suspicious enough to vote for them yet though.

Seath hasn't really done anything as suspicious as yesterday in my opinion, nothing that stands out at least, but I can see why he's leading the vote.

The other one leading the vote, Trigger.. my opinion of them hasn't changed much since last day phase (where I voted for him). I still think claiming this early was a bad idea. On a rather funny note, miscounting how many dead players there are brings to mind serial killers in films where they say "5 people are dead" and they reply with "5? there's 4 dead, -name- is just missing.... oh god it's you"

I'm sorry my reads are so bad today but I really have been struggling to make an opinion this day phase, despite quite a few things happening. I guess I just got lost in the volume of posts a bit.

For now, I'm going to VOTE: TRIGGER, but I'm going to have another look after work and see if I can come up with something a bit more substantial.

I don't have any real hunches or reads right now, other than that I appreciate that Scrafty is trying to get peoples opinions, and I don't really think Squidyj has done much other than try and divert attention to me again.

I'll post more when I have more of an opinion but my posts are always going to be half-assed if I keep getting forced to look for stuff rather than just going with my gut.

Except I did acknowledge them, and replied to you on the same damn page.

You never even replied back, just stubbornly posted a few pages later that I hadn't changed your initial read.

My reaction is because I play at a different pace to what some of the more veteran players do and I resent being singled out and forced to post to an arbitrary standard when I am trying my best to post and react to things, and just because I'm not actively leading the discussion doesn't mean I'm not participating.

I don't have an opinion for absolutely everything, I'm not going to do a regular "my reads" mega post. I'll post when I feel like it and when I have something to say. And I don't understand why I am being singled out when some other people are actually posting less.

I think certain people should just take a step back and stop trying to control the game and all the players.

Why not just ask for my opinion on things rather than pushing and prodding if it isn't urgent?

Top Bottom