• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to Night Vale [Mafia] |OT| The Dog Park will not harm you

gryvan

Sorry I'm on the mobile but that seaths wording is extremely sketchy...unless you specify your "reasoning" in the next 2 hours I will be placing you high on suspicion list

Also funk phone typing...too many funding auto correction...

Coppanuva

Sorry I'm on the mobile but that seaths wording is extremely sketchy...unless you specify your "reasoning" in the next 2 hours I will be placing you high on suspicion list

Also funk phone typing...too many funding auto correction...

Auto correction funding does need a lot of reform, it's one of my main concerns in this next phone cycle.

I do think his wording is weird, but he also realizes it. He's definitely acting fishy right now, but it sounds somewhat intentional.

Sorian

Banned
Ferret, Pop, and Setre, what are your thoughts on a Razmos/Squidy lynch.?

Mike and Seath, what are your thoughts and reasonings for acting shady as fuck because both of you are doing it?

Gryvan and Coppa, both of you are so fixated on Seath and that's fine, there's probably something to unearth there but what else is of interest to you right now?

Razmos and Squidy, anything either of you want to say or are you really just letting me do this with no resistance?

How strongly do we believe Razmos is scum? He just feels like the inevitable (town) target like Trigger yesterday.

I'd like, bet my life on it. Of his guilt I'm like totally sure.
He's like, been acting super groady and like, letting him go would be a move most poor.

well now it is kinda difficult to answer said question when im asleep, ya'know?

Hey, you like direct questions so here is one. How do you feel about Squidy?

for Squidy im kinda neutral on him, my recollection on his earlier posts is kind of iffy, but i dont think anything really stood out to me as suspicious or amazingly helpful.
he hasn't posted much recently, but he did say it was because of real life stuff, and i sure as heck cant go blaming someone for that.
right now i think he could very easily go either way.

Coppanuva

Mike and Seath, what are your thoughts and reasonings for acting shady as fuck because both of you are doing it?

Gryvan and Coppa, both of you are so fixated on Seath and that's fine, there's probably something to unearth there but what else is of interest to you right now?

Razmos and Squidy, anything either of you want to say or are you really just letting me do this with no resistance?

I want to do some more prodding overall I think, my vote is probably due for a move soon. I'm not a fan of a lot of what Seath said, but my vote is settling too much so it needs to find a new lover.

As for the Razmos/Squidy situation, I don't think I have too much to add to it beyond what's already discussed. Squidy has seemed to disappear a lot and I think I need to do a much deeper look at his (few) recent posts since I'm letting my opinions be guided by his D1 behavior too much and haven't really dug into him as much as I'd like. I'll probably have to save that for tonight though since I'm "working" right now. I'm ok with lynching either of them right now.

One hanging thread I want unraveled is Gryvan's whole "mind games" tangent he mentioned. He put a vote on me but didn't really bring anything up, which is fine, but it's just odd to see him do it the second day without bringing up anything. I asked him and he seemed like it wasn't genuine which is just weird. Gryvan: Why did you vote for me instead of Squidy there? Squidy has a lot of people questioning him, and has a lot more people talking about him, so I find it odd you would put a vote on me seemingly only because you had voted on me before (which you said as much).

I'd still like to hear more from Karu here really. The one post seems to suggest suspicion on either Razmos or Squidy (but not both, based on my interpretation since Karu seems to be painting them as opposed to each other), but I'd like to see a few more concrete reads here given that Karu hasn't really posted much at all.

Scrafty is going in on Razmos HARD, which is interesting... but I'm not really about to question her while this poem thing is going on. I'm going to dig through more later tonight and see who else I have more actual questions for. I think right now from the ones I listed I'm most curious about Karu's reads and opinions.

Vote: Karu

Sorian

Banned
well now it is kinda difficult to answer said question when im asleep, ya'know?

for Squidy im kinda neutral on him, my recollection on his earlier posts is kind of iffy, but i dont think anything really stood out to me as suspicious or amazingly helpful.
he hasn't posted much recently, but he did say it was because of real life stuff, and i sure as heck cant go blaming someone for that.
right now i think he could very easily go either way.

I've honestly lost who is where in the world at this point. Don't worry, I only prodded again because I was doing a general bumping of the entire thread.

Razmos

I don't really know what else to say to be honest, I've defended myself to the best of my ability, anything more I say will just be adding fuel to the fire.

That being said, I might as well get my vote in and help a little bit.

VOTE: Squidyj

Sorian

Banned
I don't really know what else to say to be honest, I've defended myself to the best of my ability, anything more I say will just be adding fuel to the fire.

That being said, I might as well get my vote in and help a little bit.

VOTE: Squidyj

It sounds like the bolded isn't actually true yet but I assume you are waiting for the situation to be more dire.

Razmos

It sounds like the bolded isn't actually true yet but I assume you are waiting for the situation to be more dire.
I guess it doesn't get more dire than this.

I'm The Man in the Tan Jacket, I can't be killed by the neutral party, but I can still be lynched or killed by mafia

Sorian

Banned
I guess it doesn't get more dire than this.

I'm The Man in the Tan Jacket, I can't be killed by the neutral party, but I can still be lynched or killed by mafia

I'll bite, you can't be killed by the neutral party? That's your power? So you've known that the day killer has been a neutral this whole time? What else do you know about him? The nature of that power seems like it would come with some information in the flavor or mechanic description.

Razmos

I'll bite, you can't be killed by the neutral party? That's your power? So you've known that the day killer has been a neutral this whole time? What else do you know about him? The nature of that power seems like it would come with some information in the flavor or mechanic description.
Wait no, I actually said that wrong. I said neutral because I was certain they were a neutral party (due to them killing both town and mafia), I hadn't really considered that they might be town as well, I've only ever seen a serial killer style player in a neutral role in a previous game.

The actual wording is that I can't be targeted by power role that would kill me, but that I can be killed by lynching or mafia. So it doesn't really suggest much about the nature (or amount) of possible day kills

squidyj

coppa said people were questioning me, buuuuut that hasn't been my expereince of it, people have been more like "eh he hasn't been around a lot, sure, scum, why not?" rather than posing questions to me or about me. It seems like a lot of it is based on my behavior in past games "oh he was more aggressive, he posted more"

Sorian doesn't seem to want to explain anything except "lynch squidy guys, trust me". It doesn't come across as scummy but I honestly have no idea what he's thinking and so no way to demonstrate that it is what I know it is, bullshit, or at least flawed in some way.

I believe in a razmos lynch today, the things he's said, the way he's presented himself from day 1 has been suspect.

I think Royal Flush is likely not town right now I'm leaning neutral, ie our day killer.
if there's a jester it's Seath, he can't be THAT bad of a scum, can he?
Seath is so bad as scum it has me looking at the people who bought into the idea of him being scum based on that behavior.

So Tl21xx claimed John Peters, Setre claimed Old Woman Josie, Sorian claimed Dana Cardinal and razmos has claimed The Man in the Tan Jacket. Am I missing any?

squidyj

Wait no, I actually said that wrong. I said neutral because I was certain they were a neutral party (due to them killing both town and mafia), I hadn't really considered that they might be town as well, I've only ever seen a serial killer style player in a neutral role in a previous game.

The actual wording is that I can't be targeted by power role that would kill me, but that I can be killed by lynching or mafia. So it doesn't really suggest much about the nature (or amount) of possible day kills

............but you don't know who the power role would be who would be trying to kill you?

Sorian

Banned

Huh, interesting, I would have believed that you knew the killer was neutral just from your initial reaction to Boo's death:

What a twist.

I'm assuming an ability? I can't imagine Mafia having a day killing ability though

But sure, moving on for right now. So you only dodge power roles that would kill you? So any other power role in the game can visit you like normal? What's the flavor reasoning for that? I really shouldn't have to be feeding you questions to get this role claim going, a good role claim leads with all of this from the start. Well we are at it, are you just claiming infinite immunity to power role kills? Is this passive or do you actually need to do something for it to work? It really goes out of its way to specify a difference between a power role kill and a mafia kill?

Sorian

Banned
Sorian doesn't seem to want to explain anything except "lynch squidy guys, trust me". It doesn't come across as scummy but I honestly have no idea what he's thinking and so no way to demonstrate that it is what I know it is, bullshit, or at least flawed in some way.

So Tl21xx claimed John Peters, Setre claimed Old Woman Josie, Sorian claimed Dana Cardinal and razmos has claimed The Man in the Tan Jacket. Am I missing any?

It's a matter of circumstance in all honesty. On any other day, I would say we need to lynch Razmos first, see how he flips, and then re-visit you the next day based on the idea I have (unless Razmos flips scum, then we could just end there). Because we get two lynches today though and based on how you and Razmos have been this whole game anyway, I'm, personally, ok cutting out that middle step. Razmos has just been acting all around scummy anytime the slightest modicum of pressure has been placed on him and you've just been away more than anything else which has caused you to be a burden to town more than anything else. And not just end of day 2 where you say real life stuff came up, a lot of your posts have been dominated by a "gotta fallout now guys, peace" but you've followed the thread much more closely than that attitude has let on. I doubt I'm the only one that has noticed that because the grumblings of suspicion keep coming up here and there but no one has quite put their finger on why its suspicious. It's because your analysis when you are here is indicative of someone who is paying a lot more attention than they are letting on. That sounds more like scum to me than town. I'll be honest, I'm testing a theory and if my theory is right than either you or Razmos is scum. If I'm wrong, well one or both of you might still be scum, but not for the reasons I thought, or you both might be town but at the end of the day, there is suspicion surrounding both of you and we learn a lot either way even with town flips.

As for who has claimed what, yes, that list appears accurate to me.

Razmos

Huh, interesting, I would have believed that you knew the killer was neutral just from your initial reaction to Boo's death:
Well I'm quite certain now after thinking about it a bit, I can't imagine mafia having the power to kill twice, and I didn't consider the possiblity that there might be a town-aligned serial killer.

But sure, moving on for right now. (1) So you only dodge power roles that would kill you? (2) So any other power role in the game can visit you like normal? (3) What's the flavor reasoning for that? (4) I really shouldn't have to be feeding you questions to get this role claim going, a good role claim leads with all of this from the start. (5) Well we are at it, are you just claiming infinite immunity to power role kills? Is this passive or do you actually need to do something for it to work? (6) It really goes out of its way to specify a difference between a power role kill and a mafia kill?
1: Yes
2: I assume so yes, none have affected me so far though
3: The Man in the Tan Jacket is instantly forgotten and can't be focused on, makes sense to me. It's a game though so handwaving the fact that I can get lynched or mafia killed is kinda necessary.
4: Do you really expect good playing from me at this point? I'm not even that experienced of a player, I only have 2 games under my belt, and one of them wasn't here. cut me some slack as far getting it "right for you" on the first go
5: Passive
6: Yes

coppa said people were questioning me, buuuuut that hasn't been my expereince of it, people have been more like "eh he hasn't been around a lot, sure, scum, why not?" rather than posing questions to me or about me. It seems like a lot of it is based on my behavior in past games "oh he was more aggressive, he posted more"

I believe in a razmos lynch today, the things he's said, the way he's presented himself from day 1 has been suspect.
You are way too good at this game to make obvious mistakes on D1. A critical phase would have been the last Day of D2 but your complete absence of course doesn't provide much concrete to accuse you. I just don't get a town vibe of you either. Like in overall behavior, you probably are a 55% guy. Which normally wouldn't be much of a problem, but apart from Razmos and Seath I don't have anyone above 55% so you kind of are the next option if we want to follow Sorian's plan. In general there still are tons of people in the 45%-55% range. (Note that my percentages are always likelihood of being scum)

In fact the only people I get strong town vibes from are Coppa, Sorian and UltraJay (and TL21xx but nor because of behavior but because of a confirmed PR that helps town)

I think Royal Flush is likely not town right now I'm leaning neutral, ie our day killer.
sq13qOO.gif

That is NOT a soft claim of anything; I just love the gif. Waited for an opportunity to use it the whole week. Thanks Blarg! :D

if there's a jester it's Seath, he can't be THAT bad of a scum, can he?
Seath is so bad as scum it has me looking at the people who bought into the idea of him being scum based on that behavior.
I'm sure at some point playing scum so badly noone expects you being scum will be a viable tactic. I'm not fond of not lynching people because they are too scummy.

Sorian

Banned
Well I'm quite certain now after thinking about it a bit, I can't imagine mafia having the power to kill twice, and I didn't consider the possiblity that there might be a town-aligned serial killer.

1: Yes
2: I assume so yes, none have affected me so far though
3: The Man in the Tan Jacket is instantly forgotten and can't be focused on, makes sense to me. It's a game though so handwaving the fact that I can get lynched or mafia killed is kinda necessary.
4: Do you really expect good playing from me at this point? I'm not even that experienced of a player, I only have 2 games under my belt, and one of them wasn't here. cut me some slack as far getting it "right for you" on the first go
5: Passive
6: Yes

Did you bother to breadcrumb your role at all during this game? It's fine if you didn't, I didn't really either except for making a comment about not believing in mountains which is just a thing that everyone at night vale radio doesn't believe in but it wasn't something huge I was going to fall back on because I didn't think claiming would be hard considering my role.

This is a question for Razmos by the way, no one else.

I just don't get a town vibe of you either. Like in overall behavior, you probably are a 55% guy.
I feel the need to clarify this: That figure is based solely on your actions in this game (though I don't want to rule out a small subconscious bias). But because of the difference to previous games, you are my first target in the big middle-block.

squidyj

It's a matter of circumstance in all honesty. On any other day, I would say we need to lynch Razmos first, see how he flips, and then re-visit you the next day based on the idea I have (unless Razmos flips scum, then we could just end there). Because we get two lynches today though and based on how you and Razmos have been this whole game anyway, I'm, personally, ok cutting out that middle step. Razmos has just been acting all around scummy anytime the slightest modicum of pressure has been placed on him and you've just been away more than anything else which has caused you to be a burden to town more than anything else. And not just end of day 2 where you say real life stuff came up, a lot of your posts have been dominated by a "gotta fallout now guys, peace" but you've followed the thread much more closely than that attitude has let on. I doubt I'm the only one that has noticed that because the grumblings of suspicion keep coming up here and there but no one has quite put their finger on why its suspicious. It's because your analysis when you are here is indicative of someone who is paying a lot more attention than they are letting on. That sounds more like scum to me than town. I'll be honest, I'm testing a theory and if my theory is right than either you or Razmos is scum. If I'm wrong, well one or both of you might still be scum, but not for the reasons I thought, or you both might be town but at the end of the day, there is suspicion surrounding both of you and we learn a lot either way even with town flips.

As for who has claimed what, yes, that list appears accurate to me.

I don't like posting without keeping abreast of the thread, which is one reason why I've been posting infrequently and haven't been adding as much. I'm not always checking in so I'm not reacting to things as they happen and when I do get around to catching up and reading the thread many of the things I would have mentioned wind up already being said. So yeah, I've definitely been doing my best to keep up to date with the thread and read it properly before I post anything. I never meant to give the impression that I wouldn't be reading the thread before posting, just that I wouldn't be doing it all the time or posting all the time.

Kevyt

Okay so I have limited time and my internet is yet again not working. Few people have role claimed so why not me...

I'm Josh Crayton, son of Diane Crayton and I'm supposed to be a dumb high school student with shapeshifting abilities that allow me to become undetected by scum. Well sort of.

Basically I'm something different each night, and if scum targets me, it can have negative repercussions in whoever is carrying out the death depending on what I am on that night. That includes day killer or whoever the serial killer is. Which I have no idea why since I shapeshifr evey night but same days too? (Idk Retro plz...)

That's why I've been baiting scum since day 1, hoping they with target me and nope.

Yes, I am town sided. Beyond that, I don't have any other useful role beyond being a meatshield for town.

Sigh. ;_;

As I said before, scum knows who scum is.

squidyj

Okay so I have limited time and my internet is yet again not working. Few people have role claimed so why not me...

I'm Josh Crayton, son of Diane Crayton and I'm supposed to be a dumb high school student with shapeshifting abilities that allow me to become undetected by scum. Well sort of.

Basically I'm something different each night, and if scum targets me, it can have negative repercussions in whoever is carrying out the death depending on what I am on that night. That includes day killer or whoever the serial killer is. Which I have no idea why since I shapeshifr evey night but same days too? (Idk Retro plz...)

That's why I've been baiting scum since day 1, hoping they with target me and nope.

Yes, I am town sided. Beyond that, I don't have any other useful role beyond being a meatshield for town.

Sigh. ;_;

you've been baiting scum by acting scummy? how does that work exactly?

Sorian

Banned
ourogivingthebird.gif

Ok Seath, so you did something the first day that would make scum not target you because? Past that I had to make sure this was a real character and it looks like they don't even appear until like episode 50ish? Yeah, more doubt, we're looking at characters from evil desert bluffs era most likely, as I've said a few times now.

Past that, what, something happens if they try to kill you? No indication of what could happen? An example even?

Are you trying to scare away the night/day killer because I told them to kill you? Is that what this is?

Kevyt

Because scum knows who their partners are? I guess except for lost partner.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Mafia players have their own private chatroom thingy and they are told who their partners are in their character description?

Sigh. ;_;

I don't understand.
1. Do only scum get a negative effect when they target you or everyone who tries to kill you?
2. What are these negative effects? I need examples.
3. What are the things you are changing into?
4. How are you a prime NK target if you focus discussion on you?
5. How are you a prime NK target by claiming ordinary?
6. You do know that by this claim you made your role useless?
7. Could you please write your answers in coherent sentences and not in whatever the middle part of your claim is?

Coppanuva

...And claiming to be vanilla at the start.

Anyhow Seath, do you get any information about what role you adopt at the night at all? Or is all of that handled by Retro with no input from you at all? I want general info about what types of things you receive, not specifics.

Sorian

Banned
Edit: Actually, sorry, I read the wiki wrong, Josh is in episode 4 and then is dropped for a very long time apparently. My mistake, the rest of my points still stand.

squidyj

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Mafia players have their own private chatroom thingy and they are told who their partners are in their character description?

but you claimed ordinary and acted generally suspicious, what motivates scum to kill you?

They have probably just short of 20 targets for N1. They will choose from these people whoever they think is the biggest asset for town. That's for sure not a Vanilla townie that probably will get lynched soon.

Kevyt

I don't understand.
1. Do only scum get a negative effect when they target you or everyone who tries to kill you?
2. What are these negative effects? I need examples.
3. What are the things you are changing into?
4. How are you a prime NK target if you focus discussion on you?
5. How are you a prime NK target by claiming ordinary?
6. You do know that by this claim you made your role useless?
7. Could you please write your answers in coherent sentences and not in whatever the middle part of your claim is?

...And claiming to be vanilla at the start.

Anyhow Seath, do you get any information about what role you adopt at the night at all? Or is all of that handled by Retro with no input from you at all? I want general info about what types of things you receive, not specifics.

but you claimed ordinary and acted generally suspicious, what motivates scum to kill you?

Wait if I answer all of this questions I would be giving away too much already. lol

I already said too much and why not let scum find out on their own. ;)

Sorian

Banned
Fucking sideshows man, I swear

Razmos

Did you bother to breadcrumb your role at all during this game? It's fine if you didn't, I didn't really either except for making a comment about not believing in mountains which is just a thing that everyone at night vale radio doesn't believe in but it wasn't something huge I was going to fall back on because I didn't think claiming would be hard considering my role.

This is a question for Razmos by the way, no one else.

This question still applies.

I know the situation has become a little complex since you asked, but I'm responding to this now Sorian.

So before all the role claim madness I was on the fence about Raz. I sorta felt that a lot of people were ganging up on him in the same way that some people were with Trigger at some point, in that a lot of people were calling him out and he didn't react well which only made the situation worse. He couldn't handle the pressure and his responses weren't great but I didn't get that he was scum. Now after his claim I don't feel like I've changed positions because I'm not entirely sure I believe his claim, but I'm also not overly suspicious.

Squidy is pretty much in the same position, the only thing that I ever really remember Squidy for was his interactions with Raz. And while I could see his point about Raz and Trigger on day one I wasn't entirely convinced, but the continued interactions between the two were interesting going into day two.

The interactions between the two meant that lynching one would maybe affect how I viewed the other and since based off of those interactions quite a few people believed there was scum between the two it seemed like it was one of the better options for today.

At the moment I do think Squidy is a candidate, but I don't have anything specific to bring up against him. Raz isn't completely out of the clear either. But at the moment I want to go back and reread all of todays stuff, and some older stuff and see where that gets me.

Yes I know... But that's the point. My posts don't have to make sense or follow logic, because umm... reasons. ^.^.

You didn't even answer the question that was actually directed at you. Can you answer it now? What are the loopholes in TL's post?

Sorian

Banned
So before all the role claim madness I was on the fence about Raz. I sorta felt that a lot of people were ganging up on him in the same way that some people were with Trigger at some point, in that a lot of people were calling him out and he didn't react well which only made the situation worse. He couldn't handle the pressure and his responses weren't great but I didn't get that he was scum. Now after his claim I don't feel like I've changed positions because I'm not entirely sure I believe his claim, but I'm also not overly suspicious.

Situation has changed a bit so I'll ask a follow up. You think Man in the Tan Jacket is a night vale aligned role?

Situation has changed a bit so I'll ask a follow up. You think Man in the Tan Jacket is a night vale aligned role?

I could see it going either way. He isn't from Night Vale, and since the faceless woman wasn't Night Vale aligned because Dessert Bluffs offered her a solution to her problem I could see the same thing being true of the Man in the Tan Jacket. Both also have names that are also titles instead of a name and a title, but I think retro said that doesn't actually matter. I don't just want to use the characters actions to define the role, but even if I do it's hard to tell.

Edit. I could also see a few scum abilities that make use of the Man in the Tan Jackets inability to be remembered in detail, they mostly involve countering investigative roles. But this is flavor dissection, and some (all) of the roles so far have been different than what I expected.

squidyj

I know the situation has become a little complex since you asked, but I'm responding to this now Sorian.

Squidy is pretty much in the same position, the only thing that I ever really remember Squidy for was his interactions with Raz. And while I could see his point about Raz and Trigger on day one I wasn't entirely convinced, but the continued interactions between the two were interesting going into day two.

The interactions between the two meant that lynching one would maybe affect how I viewed the other and since based off of those interactions quite a few people believed there was scum between the two it seemed like it was one of the better options for today.

At the moment I do think Squidy is a candidate, but I don't have anything specific to bring up against him. Raz isn't completely out of the clear either. But at the moment I want to go back and reread all of todays stuff, and some older stuff and see where that gets me.

You didn't even answer the question that was actually directed at you. Can you answer it now? What are the loopholes in TL's post?

I was on the fence
I don't know
I don't want to make a decision one way or the other.

What was interesting about our interactions?

gryvan

One hanging thread I want unraveled is Gryvan's whole "mind games" tangent he mentioned. He put a vote on me but didn't really bring anything up, which is fine, but it's just odd to see him do it the second day without bringing up anything. I asked him and he seemed like it wasn't genuine which is just weird. Gryvan: Why did you vote for me instead of Squidy there? Squidy has a lot of people questioning him, and has a lot more people talking about him, so I find it odd you would put a vote on me seemingly only because you had voted on me before (which you said as much).

The mind game tangent that I was referring to was one of the person that I was currently highly suspicious of on the fluff list i think and that I didn't want to reveal a name till the end of the current day.

I voted for you cause I had something to go by from previous days for now. I currently am looking at squidgy and razmos due to lower post counts. Seath...just plain out said the weirdest thing that made me highly suspicious atm.

Vote: Seath

Also Scrafty what happened to your rhymes?
I'd like, bet my life on it. Of his guilt I'm like totally sure.
He's like, been acting super groady and like, letting him go would be a move most poor.

sure and poor doesn't rhyme~

so is that whole curse thing something you didn't get then and just acted that way?

gryvan

Sigh. ;_;

Also WTF lol....

alrighty then I need to like refresh constantly

UNVOTE

VOTE: squidgy

I was on the fence
I don't know
I don't want to make a decision one way or the other.

What was interesting about our interactions?

Yeah pretty much.

It was interesting that you were sorta focused on each other for a bit. You brought Raz back up and to me it seemed like you wanted to see how far you could push him before others got on your case about it. Raz defended himself about as well as he did earlier but others, Ty4on in particular, interjected relatively early so the whole thing didn't last long. But Raz didn't seem to ever let it go.

Sorian

Banned
sure and poor doesn't rhyme~

so is that whole curse thing something you didn't get then and just acted that way?

Depends on accents I think. I would rhyme sure with fur personally but I could see how someone would pronounce it so it was rhymed with core or poor.

Squid since you listed them all earlier what do you think about all the role claims so far? Like do you belive all or part, or maybe the name but not the ability, is the claimer hiding something, stuff like that.

Sorian

Banned
Squid since you listed them all earlier what do you think about all the role claims so far? Like do you belive all or part, or maybe the name but not the ability, is the claimer hiding something, stuff like that.

I'd like everyone to play this game going forward please.

squidyj

Razmos says he's town-aligned? but with that role name he comes off as neutral at best. His description of his ability makes me think he's lying about that, it's a very weird power and his generic description is just weird. So it seems likely he's using his real role name and giving it a completely different power, which given the way he's behaved generally, is because his role power would out him as scum.

TL21xx demonstrated that he has the power he said he had which was perhaps the most questionable part of his claim so I don't see a reason to doubt his name, and the name lends credence to it being a town role.

Setre's abilities are unclear at the current time. I definitely feel that he's not being honest about his role but it feels more like he's trying to protect some vital information about his ability rather than just claiming doctor so we won't lynch him.
It's possible that when he was on the block he was just gambling the best play was to claim doctor because either you generate a counterclaim from the real doc, exposing the PR or you get away with it, earn trust, and save yourself from a lynch.
I don't see this as the most probable scenario and we would be insane to lynch our potential doctor with the information we have now.

Sorian is a gossip, this is confirmed. We have a dead scum gossip and in the game setup as is there is limited utility in mutliple scum or multiple town gossips. Therefore it is likely that Sorian is a town gossip, since Sorian is likely a town gossip and the gossip power is known it doesn't seem to be valuable to hide a role name so I suspect he's really Dana. Sorian checks out on pretty much all fronts.

Top Bottom