• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

weemadarthur (2)
TheExodu5 .248
Darryl .294

GreatCharleston (2)
Unmasked Ferret .225 .287
flatearthpandas .274
gryvan .281

Seath (2)
ultron87 .158 .240
Darryl .177 .228
Septimus Prime .195
Enker .212 .238
Zatoth .299

No Lynch (2)
Freakinchair .142
gryvan .161 .281
Euphemism .196

Freakinchair (1)
Rynam .259

Fireblend (1)
Lone_Prodigy .101 .102
Unmasked Ferret .292

Dusk Soldier (1)
Trigger .152 .187
Terrabyte20xx .285

Darryl (1)
Christina Mackenzie .244

Terrabyte20xx (1)
TheExodu5 .121 .188
Darryl .123 .124
Mazre .284

AbsolutBro (1)
Unmasked Ferret .178 .225
weemadarthur .236

TheExodu5 (1)
Darryl .124 .177
Fireblend .297

Unmasked Ferret (1)
Christina Mackenzie .119 .244
Dusk Soldier .159
TheExodu5 .188 .247

Royal_Flush (0)
flatearthpandas .130 .150

Enker (0)
Terrabyte20xx .182 .213

Zatoth (0)
Unmasked Ferret .100 .178

Euphemism (0)
Fireblend .154 .297

Septimus Prime (0)
Trigger .237 .269

gryvan (0)
Terrabyte20xx .213 .285
Darryl .228 .294

No active vote for Day 1:
AbsolutBro
Enker (has previously voted)
GreatCharleston
Lone_Prodigy (has previously voted)
Royal_Flush
Seath
Trigger (has previously voted)
ultron87 (has previously voted)

Day 1 ends:
cya_1455915600.png

13 votes for majority

Trigger

These are open questions directed to everyone, feel free to answer whenever or not at all.

1.How do you feel about weemadarthur's town list?

2.In regards to freakinchair's feelings on no d1 lynch, do you think he is just a naive new player, agree with him, or feel like maybe he is scum?

3.how do you feel about the Daryll vs weemadarthur thing?

1. I appreciate the effort involved. If nothing else anyone contributing meaningfully is helpful. I'm not sure I could generate a full town read list so early on.

2. Naive new player. I've said as much already. I don't think it's particularly scummy to not want to vote when you don't feel like you have much to go on.

3. Darryl could stand to be less harsh, but I don't find his points to be particularly wrong.

TheExodu5

Banned
Vote: Exodu5

You've been agreeing a bit too much with everyone lately; I think there's only one post of yours where you're not throwing praise at someone. Very safe posts. Show me an original thought.

I simply haven't had the time to analyze everyone's post behavior as much as I would like to. I agreed with Christina originally, that's it.

I've called weemadarthur as scum before anyone else, if you're looking for any original thought. His posting behavior seems like scum acting as town. Darryl simply backed up my suspicions with actual evidence. That's all I've got at this point.

VOTE: AbsolutBro

Posted when prodded. How about now?

I'm leaning towards weemadarthur being overeager town. Darryl is trying to drive discussion which will always set off scum flags but at this point he's more useful alive than dead.

To answer Ferret's questions:

1. Somebody had to provide something. Darryl is being generally accusatory of anyone talking, which is fine and helpful in the end. Maybe as we head into the end of day 1 more people will provide commentary to talk about. I suppose I could have given reasons too. I find read lists of all players to be too long to read (I'm still researching how this game works, right now I'm reading animal crossing). So I gave a broken up list.

2. I'm inclined to believe no lynchers have a non confrontational personality. I especially don't think chair, as a new player, is relying on what's best for the game - but is sticking to what feels good as a person.

3. I'll respond in detail to Darryl, and Royal too, in a separate post. It's taken a while to prepare it due to quote links. They know how to jam, and I'm realizing that even when you think you're expecting to be attacked, this game kinda hurts! Shaking it off...

2.In regards to freakinchair's feelings on no d1 lynch, do you think he is just a naive new player, agree with him, or feel like maybe he is scum?

1. Didn't even read it. Lists this early are generally based on gut feelings (which is fine), but very little else. Riding someone over (almost certainly) random choices this early isn't very helpful, imo.

2. "No Lynch" isn't exactly an uncommon sentiment, especially for new players. People focus on the utility of power roles, because in the online version of the game they're a rally point. It's also not unusual to want to keep all town players alive. It can be hard to wrap your head around the idea of winning while dying or losing while living, because most games don't have those sorts of win conditions. I've said it in several games now, but we WILL end up lynching Good/Town players. It WILL happen, unless we are the luckiest team ever to play the game. It's certainly not a #scumtell, especially for new players. If anything, I see the opposite: scum players know that D1 lynches are so favored in Gafia games that NOT contemplating D1 lynch is the most suspicious move you can make.

VOTE: AbsolutBro
Posted when prodded. How about now?
I'm reading/lurking constantly. When I'm in the office though, I have to use Neogaf.net which makes posting difficult (I basically have to read online and then post from my phone). Some days I work from home, which makes posting easier, but I do have to, ya know, work. :p

Ok, I've spent my last few irl days thinking about something fishy that was said to me.

A brief intro: I tried to speculate on potential power roles, and was warned against it. This reasoning from Ferret makes perfect sense: don't do scum's brainstorming for them. Ok.
Not to stuffle potential discussion, but keeping role speculation to ourselves is probably the best course of action for now since the potential roles for both town and scum are not going to be the easiest to guess with this theme. All we would be doing is providing scum with covers and excuses.

But then I was also told this:
godfather speculation is in particular very damaging, talking about it a lot only helps scum

I have thought and thought, and I still don't see any reason why a reminder of one of the most common roles in mafia could be a problem for town. (If a bunch of you can explain why this one tiny detail is bad for town, I'm open to learning strategy - but for now I'm relying on my own brain) So I started thinking about whether the post could be a scumtell. Is there a way suppression of talk about a godfather could benefit scum? Yes, there is.

Imagine Darryl = Mob Godfather.
Now look at his posts.

He is more abrasive than normal for really early posts:
WTF. I don't even want to hear jokes like this. I've been so cordial this game
Very fucking funny. Let's try to narrow the pool of scummy accusations down to only legitimate claims. Your reaching is more worrisome than a change of heart on a vote

He has the highest/very high post count, along with attracting attention by being abrasive. He does normally post a lot, but he also normally tries NOT to look too suspicious. If he's mafia, then he can only desire to attract attention from Town. Why might that be? To get a cop to look at him and clear him (wrongly)! Then he becomes suddenly trusted overnight, and can steer the discussion even more obviously than on day one.

He suppresses the godfather reminder so we don't question the cop's reading:
godfather speculation is in particular very damaging, talking about it a lot only helps scum

Now, what are his mafia goons doing? Obfuscation.

Here Royal is making a point about high post counts being pro town:
Nah, in our "I RNG my first vote" meta that's a Null read. In fact, I am more suspicious of the people who want to slow this already horribly slow thread further down by lynching active players. If they are driving discussion, they are good in early game, no matter their alignment.

He's passing it off as supporting another frequent poster, but really he's subtly supporting Darryl, the MOST active poster. Then he openly defends Darryl against repercussions from the abrasive posting meant to draw attention from the probable town aligned cop:
That's at least one level too deep.
He just wants people to overlook any subtle thing that strikes them as scummy in Darryl's posts.

Here, he argues with me that a mafioso won't be found in the low-post-count batch of users. Why? Because Royal himself is one of them! And he wants me to look away!
The biggets mistake you can make is "ok, we got the high activity Scum, now let's focus on low activity people". Concentrate on actual interaction.
They also both have posted lies. The wiki says ejecting liars is good gameplay. Here is Darryl making a false role claim:
i'm the cop
Everything I've heard suggests that false role claims pressure actual power roles to claim, so this is something that is harmful to Town. I'm sure he'll say it was an obvious joke, but that's not a good gameplay mechanic, so it makes him expendable.

Here is Royal trying to make a scum claim sound like a joke post:
I want scum to win.

Look, I just posted something literally definite scummy
But it's not a joke, it's the plain truth. His lies are found in his misdirection posts. Or if he's just easily led, and turns out not to be scum, the claim of being scum is a lie. Either way, liars harm Town in the end.

I am calling for a great warm welcome Vote of killing Darryl Day 1, and watching the card flip as Godfather. Then Day 2 we can dig into Royal's personal business.

Scum are coordinated. They're not going to blatantly call each other out or defend each other.

Town, on the other hand, are in the dark and will talk about other people, with no idea whether they're fellow town or scum.

So trying to establish a tenuous link between two people this early is pointless.

Fireblend

Banned
Scum are coordinated. They're not going to blatantly call each other out or defend each other.

Town, on the other hand, are in the dark and will talk about other people, with no idea whether they're fellow town or scum.

So trying to establish a tenuous link between two people this early is pointless.

We need the discussion though. Calling certain kinds of posts "pointless" during day 1 is vey counterproductive. Sure, as we learn more and have more info to go on fluff/vague posts will become increasingly frowned upon, but right now? It's literally all we have. It's not so much about the specificity of posts' contents, rather the intention.

Kevyt

Has anyone seen my prince?

I'm starting to worry more about him now that the day is almost over.

Oh sisters, if anyone sees anything, please tell me!

It's happened before. Scum will often chat at each other just to later be able to try to use those posts to create distance with someone else if they have to railroad one of their own.

Honestly I find early super aggressive play a bit more scummy than town. Yes, creating conversation is absolutely a good thing. The problem is that overly aggressive posting can actively inhibit conversation as people worry about getting jumped on, their ideas sounding bad, or at worst coming across as a #scumtell.

I highly doubt that someone will use an offhand Day 1 remark in the future as proof of someone's allegiance, but I'm all for generating discussion out of it.

VOTE: Seath

Plain English, please.

We need the discussion though. Calling certain kinds of posts "pointless" during day 1 is vey counterproductive. Sure, as we learn more and have more info to go on fluff/vague posts will become increasingly frowned upon, but right now? It's literally all we have. It's not so much about the specificity of posts' contents, rather the intention.

It's pointless in the sense that it's pointless to make day 1 votes based on day 1 discussion.

But obviously 4 or 5 days down the road, a lot of the discussion happening now can turn into a gold mine of good information.

Darryl

Banned
Godfather speculation is harmful because it legitimizes a disinformation role, creating easy ways for scum to feign participation and spread uncertainty, which they (having more information) are the most likeliest to take advantage of. We have no reason to believe there is a godfather, nor even a cop at this point.

Role speculation is usually harmful and not helpful at the start of a game, and doing it while spreading doubt and misinformation moreso.

Darryl

Banned
Like I don't understand why this is hard for you to understand. A cop isn't just about finding scum, it's about clearing town too. They are more likely to clear town than find scum. You're telling cops to distrust any town reads they get. Legitimizing this as a likely possibility in our game is ridiculous at this point until we have more information.

It is a bit early to be so sure anyone is a godfather. I don't buy that strategy either. There's nowhere near enough information to piece together such a long term strategy.

Unless convinced otherwise, I'll be leaving my vote on Charleston. He and Seath are the only ones who I've noticed dropping any hints toward a role that I believe are serious, but Seath is at least participating. Both of Charleston's posts for day one were unhelpful to town. He warned he would be inactive starting Thurs so i don't expect him to show up and defend himself but with 72 hours previous to at least check in and do at least one useful thing, the warned inactivity period looks like a get out of jail free card and I'm not inclined to give it to him.

As for my own posts, I don't post unless I really have something to say because of this fluffy nonsense. Also, my drive by votes matter, I never do anything without reason.

All that being said:

VOTE: DuskSoldier
Yet you constantly fail to provide these reasons. If you want to pressure them, wouldn't it be better to actually build a case? If you want them to trap themselves, wouldn't it be better to not vote them? (Please only do the latter only until a bit prior to day end, so people get a idea of your real opinions in case you should be NK'd)

Why are you and Royal_Flush picking on Rynam? I see nothing wrong with his vote.
Because voting for a "No Lynch"-voter is by far the easiest vote, and Scum loves easy votes. The fact that he was Town when he voted "No Lynch" in his first game doesn't exactly help his case.

Lovely wallflowers coming to life? How wonderful~

6aLGJ7y.gif
This gif creeps me out for some reason.

1. Uncalled for, but he started to get some heat. Could very well be "They are on to you, quick, make a reads list" scumchat tip. Reads themselves have no explanation, so not much that I can say about them, but it makes it look even more like an attempt to get out of the heat.

2. The former.

3. I don't know Darryl's alignment, but I do know that weemadarthur is after him for very wrong reasons.

I think calling approaches with weak reasoning out is a valid approach, because I hope I can get them to make follow-up mistakes if they're scum.

And now the final act of this post:

[Worst post I've seen in a long time]
You are twisting my words however you please and make up bullshit theories about gambits so obvious a five your old could look through them. The post is so dumb, I didn't even want to answer it at first. But because ignoring you would only drive you deeper into this dark place you are going, I'll try to explain to you what's wrong with this post. Let's start.

Imagine Darryl = Mob Godfather.
ok, fine. That's possible. What do we do with this assumption?

He is more abrasive than normal for really early posts:

He has the highest/very high post count, along with attracting attention by being abrasive. He does normally post a lot, but he also normally tries NOT to look too suspicious.
I don't know where you got the impression Darryl normally doesn't bully Newbies into submission D1, but that's what he always does. If you want to make Meta arguments at least do your homework!

If he's mafia, then he can only desire to attract attention from Town. Why might that be? To get a cop to look at him and clear him (wrongly)! Then he becomes suddenly trusted overnight, and can steer the discussion even more obviously than on day one.

He suppresses the godfather reminder so we don't question the cop's reading:
See, this part actually makes sense.

Now, what are his mafia goons doing? Obfuscation.
Not before it starts getting dangerous. Darryl had only one vote on him and not that much heat. There was not a single reason to intervene just yet and build a connection.

Here Royal is making a point about high post counts being pro town:

He's passing it off as supporting another frequent poster, but really he's subtly supporting Darryl, the MOST active poster.
I thought it was quite obvious what I meant. Sorian was an example that doesn't give you such a hard time liking his many posts.

Then he openly defends Darryl against repercussions from the abrasive posting meant to draw attention from the probable town aligned cop:
He just wants people to overlook any subtle thing that strikes them as scummy in Darryl's posts.
At no point in this game I ever said Darryl was Town. I've never seen Scum Darryl. I have no clue how well he operates on the other side. This looks like normal Darryl. He could be Scum Darryl, I don't know. And I don't fucking care for the first few days because except him and ocassionally Ferret noone is driving this thread forward. Motion is important especially in the early game and if this motion comes from Scum, fine. Gives us more posts and connections to catch them from other scum flips or - vice versa - get connections to other scum from his flip.

Here, he argues with me that a mafioso won't be found in the low-post-count batch of users. Why? Because Royal himself is one of them! And he wants me to look away!
And here you start blatantly making things up. I never said there isn't Scum in the low-post-count players. That would be fucking retarded. I said Scum isn't necessarily spread out over various activities. They might (and statistically are more likely to than not), but don't have to. Post count is one of the few things that is not a valid connection between Scum players.

They also both have posted lies. The wiki says ejecting liars is good gameplay. Here is Darryl making a false role claim:

Everything I've heard suggests that false role claims pressure actual power roles to claim, so this is something that is harmful to Town. I'm sure he'll say it was an obvious joke, but that's not a good gameplay mechanic, so it makes him expendable.

Here is Royal trying to make a scum claim sound like a joke post:

But it's not a joke, it's the plain truth. His lies are found in his misdirection posts. Or if he's just easily led, and turns out not to be scum, the claim of being scum is a lie. Either way, liars harm Town in the end.
Oh, obvious lies noone ever will believe and were only made to prove a point trigger you? Here, have three more:

- I'm a 72 year old Woman from Nebraska.
- Ynnny gave me a list with all player's alignment because we have a long term sexual relationship.
- In 1985 Mexico nuked the entire West Coast of the US.

If you want to go after me, fine. But please find actual scummy behavior and don't make up bullshit.

With less than a day to go, I'd like to encourage everyone to post their Top 3 Scum and Top 3 Town lists before the day ends. If possible with explanation.

I'll start:

Scum:
- Rynam: Really just fluff and then the very easy vote on a "No Lynch"-voter with flawed reasoning (see my response to Christina in my previous post)
- Septimus Prime: Fluff, Fluff, a bit more Fluff and another very easy vote on Seath.
- AbsolutBro: I know him as very thoughtful and good player that openly says what he thinks and often contributes new ideas. He seems somehow inhibited this game. (that's a Meta game reason and by far my weakest inclusion. From pure post quality there are worse than AB in here, but I don't have experience with them)

Town:
- Ultron87: Actually being helpful and putting forward ideas.
- Unmasked Ferret: Driving Discussion forward in an mostly open and helpful way.
- Freakinchair: Newbie that doesn't at all make the impression he has access to private communication with more experienced players.

Consequently:
vote: Rynam

With less than a day to go, I'd like to encourage everyone to post their Top 3 Scum and Top 3 Town lists before the day ends. If possible with explanation.

I'll start:

Scum:
- Rynam: Really just fluff and then the very easy vote on a "No Lynch"-voter with flawed reasoning (see my response to Christina in my previous post)
- Septimus Prime: Fluff, Fluff, a bit more Fluff and another very easy vote on Seath.
- AbsolutBro: I know him as very thoughtful and good player that openly says what he thinks and often contributes new ideas. He seems somehow inhibited this game. (that's a Meta game reason and by far my weakest inclusion. From pure post quality there are worse than AB in here, but I don't have experience with them)

Town:
- Unmasked Ferret: Driving Discussion forward in an mostly open and helpful way.
- Freakinchair: Newbie that doesn't at all make the impression he has access to private communication with more experienced players.

Consequently:
Bruh, it's day one. There is no information at all to use right now, so it's a waste of time to post lists (which I don't even like doing in general).

At best, these lists amount to nothing. At worst, it's scum trying to divert attention to other players.

Vote: Royal_Flush

Bruh, it's day one. There is no information at all to use right now, so it's a waste of time to post lists (which I don't even like doing in general).

At best, these lists amount to nothing. At worst, it's scum trying to divert attention to other players.

Vote: Royal_Flush

So you currently have a bunch of players you think are more or less scummy than the others? If yes: why not post them? If no: Try harder.

Kevyt

Well... You all look so lovely in your gowns! The end for the first day is nigh, and sadly I have cast a vote for one of you...

At this stage I just don't know.

Oh sisters, I find myself in a tough spot. I wouldn't want to see any of you go, not even if some of you were evil queens, for I believe all of you have the capacity to be happy and do good if some of you only found your true love's kiss.

Maybe I'm just daydreaming...

200.gif

:3

I highly doubt that someone will use an offhand Day 1 remark in the future as proof of someone's allegiance, but I'm all for generating discussion out of it.

VOTE: Seath

Plain English, please.

But my lovely sister, what makes you think this?

Scum:
Weemadarthur: everything was scum
Terrabyte: low content posts bitching about no good discussion, drive-by votes without explanation and not inviting discussion
GreatCharleston: same type of hypocritical bitching about the thread except with a net contribution of less than nothing to town. Only useful thing he's said is that he'll be gone for night phase and it won't matter.

Town:
Darryl: proactively and regularly calling out unhelpful behavior
Ferret: similar to Daryl
Ultron: can't put my finger on why leaning town, but no red flags

TheExodu5

Banned

Scum:
weemadarthur - scummy town-list...either poorly thought out or scum trying to appear as town
Septimus Prime - bandwaggony vote on Seath
Rynam - voting a no-lyncher

Town:
Darryl - confrontational, but brings good discussion and evidence to the table
Freakinchair - seems to be playing a first townie game to me
Christina Mackenzie - played with him before, and his actions are pretty much in line with his last game as a townie

Right now, my strongest scum indicator is Septimus Prime, honestly. But I still don't feel good about arthur.

gryvan

Scum:
Terrabyte20xx - low post, randomly voting on people (there might be reasoning to that but who knows?) not much of a contribution overall to town

GreatCharleston - extremely low post, he disappears for maybe 2 days so far I think? and still hasn't appeared yet.

Lone_Prodigy - sorry L_P but the random vote/unvote right after each other was really annoying for me but your probably pretty low on my scum list to the point that it can be switched to town eventually

Neutral:
Darryl - He has been contributing a lot to town due to the fact that hes been questioning a lot of other people on what they post that either doesn't make sense or trying to move and generate discussion in a harsh and aggressive manner. Personally if we didn't have darryl, this thread would be dead during day 2. But at the same time I don't know whether hes actually town or some neutral faction(like a vigilante maybe)...

Seath - anyone who I see RP, i seriously look at it and then I put them on neutral i guess...

Town:

weemadarthur-i mean his post sounds so much scum-like with wild speculations and theories yet hes still a new player on GAFIA(not general mafia itself) itself so hes trying to get a feel for the game.

Royal_Flush - after that huge post to defend all speculations. I think i can safely say he is guaranteed town but at the same time, my gut feels as though he could be scum too...

Fireblend - a nicer version of Darryl (lol)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will currently stick with GreatCharleston because I have not seen him contribute at all so I would just focus on inactives on D1

gryvan

Royal_Flush - after that huge post to defending/refuting most of the arguments. I think i can safely say he is guaranteed town but at the same time, my gut feels as though he could be scum too...

just wanting to fix some typos

gryvan

two people who are new, since you can't edit your own post, your allowed to do a multiple post if you made some errors on your first post I think

unless YNNNY says otherwise

Please, with the pronouns, my pretties.

• weemadarthur and seath should be they/them.
  • euphemism is she/her.
  • the rest of you are a bag of quality sausages :D

2j4wY31.gif

CARRY ON

^_____^

Trigger

Scum

AbsolutBro- Quietly reading the thread, but not really trying to get too involved Day 1. Could be scum floating under the radar.

Terrabyte20xx- Active, but his posts and intentions don't seem really clear.

Seath- Maybe clumsy scum or a neutral. I really don't know what to make of the very obvious role hints. It doesn't seem like a very town thing to do Day 1.

Town

weem- I don't agree with his theories, but I also don't think that scum would play so boldly.

Darryl- Actively driving discussion even if he's not necessarily being nice about it.

Unmasked- Same reason as Darryl for the most part. He's been creating discussion and prodding players. Could be scum masquerading as town, but nothing in his posts so far indicate that.

Rereading my post I want to apologize to weemadarthur for using such rough language. Wasn't meant to hurt you personally or to discourage you from contributing. I just was annoyed big time by the nonsense accusations in your post.

gryvan

Rereading my post I want to apologize to weemadarthur for using such rough language. Wasn't meant to hurt you personally or to discourage you from contributing. I just was annoyed big time by the nonsense accusations in your post.

did you feel that way for me in NV too? :D

Thank you.

Like I don't understand why this is hard for you to understand. A cop isn't just about finding scum, it's about clearing town too. They are more likely to clear town than find scum. You're telling cops to distrust any town reads they get. Legitimizing this as a likely possibility in our game is ridiculous at this point until we have more information.
Thank you for going the distance and typing this out. I'll consider it in my downtime. (Since I don't trust Darryl in this particular game it would help if others of you would verify the truth of it.)

Right now, my strongest scum indicator is Septimus Prime, honestly. But I still don't feel good about arthur.
I have already objected to this. Unless you're deliberately trying to start shit with me, don't do this.

weemadarthur-i mean his post sounds so much scum-like with wild speculations and theories yet hes still a new player on GAFIA(not general mafia itself) itself so hes trying to get a feel for the game.

I've never played Mafia in any form. I'm trying not to let my lack of a clue prevent me from playing though. Ynnny personally recruited me to play from her list of gaf friends so she would have a familiar face to play with, besides the core group.

Extra information belonging to town on day one!

oh ok, i assumed you played mafia before on other forums but not in GAFIA

my mistake :/

It's cool, I can't keep track of all 24 people either. I tried to say how new I was in my first-ish post but I was probably not quite clear enough.

<----NOOB!!!!!

Now play nice like the recruitment thread claims y'all do, k? K. No pounding people with a mallet unless you have a real good reason. Then have at it.

Enker

These are open questions directed to everyone, feel free to answer whenever or not at all.

1) Newbies will be newbies (this is only my third game at all so I have a lot of room to talk, lol). It may be worth looking at later if we suspect her for other reasons or she flips scum, odds are the intent would be to sow discord by listing actual townies in that case. For that reason I believe she intends it to be a legitimate town list.

2) Honestly it took me a while to figure out why D1 lynch was a good idea during my first game (Archer). He kind of reminds me of Septimus during that game, questions that miffed others but seems well intentioned.

3) As I previously noted, Darryl is a useful poster right now because he is helping lead discussion. We seem to have averted things turning into Werewoof One D1 as far as confrontations are concerned.

Dont be shy, ladies. Some of you, we haven't heard expletives from!

... Expletives??? No, no no. I mean votes!

QZasX9Y.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Seath (2)
ultron87 .158 .240
Darryl .177 .228
Septimus Prime .195 .326
Enker .212 .238
Zatoth .299
Lone_Prodigy .319

GreatCharleston (2)
Unmasked Ferret .225 .287
flatearthpandas .274
gryvan .281

Darryl (2)
Christina Mackenzie .244
weemadarthur .317

No Lynch (2)
Freakinchair .142
gryvan .161 .281
Euphemism .196

Terrabyte20xx (1)
TheExodu5 .121 .188
Darryl .123 .124
Mazre .284

TheExodu5 (1)
Darryl .124 .177
Fireblend .297

Fireblend (1)
Lone_Prodigy .101 .102
Unmasked Ferret .292

Freakinchair (1)
Rynam .259

Dusk Soldier (1)
Trigger .152 .187
Terrabyte20xx .285

AbsolutBro (1)
Unmasked Ferret .178 .225
weemadarthur .236 .317
TheExodu5 .305

weemadarthur (1)
TheExodu5 .248 .305
Darryl .294

Unmasked Ferret (1)
Christina Mackenzie .119 .244
Dusk Soldier .159
TheExodu5 .188 .247

Royal_Flush (1)
flatearthpandas .130 .150
Septimus Prime .326

Rynam (1)
Royal_Flush .325

Enker (0)
Terrabyte20xx .182 .213

Euphemism (0)
Fireblend .154 .297

Septimus Prime (0)
Trigger .237 .269

gryvan (0)
Terrabyte20xx .213 .285
Darryl .228 .294

Zatoth (0)
Unmasked Ferret .100 .178

No active vote for Day 1:
AbsolutBro
Enker (has previously voted)
GreatCharleston
Seath
Trigger (has previously voted)
ultron87 (has previously voted)

Day 1 ends:
cya_1455915600.png

13 votes for majority

I'll start:

Scum:

Town:

Consequently:

Any particular reason why am I on your towm list for driving discussion, but not Daryll who in the post right above you said was driving discussion as well?

Another open question (thanks to those of you who answered the last ones).

What do you think about what Seath is up to?

As far as I know Seath is a weird player, but they aren't dumb and do think about what they are doing. Seath has a plan, but hasn't posted anything of (noticeable) worth. Why, what's his endgame? I doubt Seath will tell us, hell if they really do have a plan telling would probably ruin it, but as so little has really gone on today there is a chance Seath could end up on the chopping block for posting so little.

To those who haven't voted at all. Since we are coming to the end of the day now may be the time to discuss who you are voting for and why, or anything that may have caught you attention.

Top Bottom