• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

wenaldy

Screenshot_2016_02_24_21_07_12.png

Melt.

jeffram

Naughty Dog once again showing top tier in graphics, animation and storytelling. If it plays as well as it showed last year... Naughty Gods indeed.

Nbz

I thought this game was gonna run at 30 FPS. Do the cutscenes run at 60 or what? Confused as to why they would upload the trailer at 60 FPS

farisr

I had to immediately go and check the framerate because it seemed too smooth. I thought "please don't tell me they pulled an Uncharted 3 and rendered the thing at 60 when the game is going to be 30). Well, the video file is in 60fps, but the actual content is still 30 (new frame every other frame). This is what locked 30 + good motion blurring can do.

I had to immediately go and check the framerate because it seemed too smooth. I thought "please don't tell me they pulled an Uncharted 3 and rendered the thing at 60 when the game is going to be 30). Well, the video file is in 60fps, but the actual content is still 30 (new frame every other frame). This is what locked 30 + good motion blurring can do.

DriveClub visuals.
Whew.

Pachimari

I didn't feel the hype for another Uncharted since the jungle reveal level, but now I'm back on. That story trailer was dope.

Putty

Jesus! The first thing that struck me was the IQ! Whatever method of AA/post processing they nailed it big time! Character models, location location location, and the
waterfall
scene my jaw dropped! Hints of the classic Uncharted theme! Outstanding. And to think, all the BIG stuff in the game, is yet to come!!!!!

Top Bottom