• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

Fuck it fine, I'll post it here since the other thread is locked.

Can someone make the picture be the gif...

so it's Drake looking at the gif looking at the gif etc

Why the fuck did I do this? And STILL no watermark.
Anyway enjoy. Or whatever.
t1g7IFa.gif

Ok I'm done now.

Is it me or does the last bit of dialogue sounds like thety're saying there is going to be one single end to the game?
Like, no dialogue-based changes and all.

Correct, the dialog tree isn't meant to impact the story they're trying to tell

"The thing I want to make sure we're clear about is that we're not making Mass Effect," Druckmann elaborates with a wry smile. "Uncharted has a very specific story, it has a very specific ending that's very definitive to the franchise. But every once in a while we felt a dialogue tree would really bring you more into the scene.

"And there's something about Sam asking Nate about his old adventures that's like, it would be kind of fun to have Nate - and therefore the player - pick which story they want to tell first. And there's a few other instances like that where it felt like a dialogue tree was just going to get you more into the scene and make it more interactive."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-01-20-naughty-dogs-neil-druckmann-on-why-uncharted-has-to-end

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Another comparison if anyone cares (Those two shots are from the downloaded footage from gamersyde. For comparison I didn't take the high quality screenshot of the first pic.)

E3 2015 extended demo

Story trailer February 2016
Less wrinkles on his forehead? Very hard to tell with the compression.

The Chef

I think that's a case of art style versus tech. I agree with you in your preference for UC4 but the tech in SC is undeniable. And it's an amazing looking game.

Yeah for Star Citizen I agree though I am with you as far as preferring to the overall visual package of UC4 but his defense of ROTR is odd. It is a game that looks great at times and really subpar at others. It hardly stands head and shoulders above everything else but he is really impressed by it for some reason. I just don't get it but then again I don't know if its doing some technical thing that is really impressive and is giving him more appreciation. Anyway its rude to keep talking about him like this so I'll just say I value his opinion as well :)

GreyWind

I get the stealing someone's work is wrong but I honestly don't know why fanboys are making such a big drama out of it smh

Q1UvDaW.jpg

And the game is looking amazing, can't wait to play it.

I get the stealing someone's work is wrong but I honestly don't know why fanboys are making such a big drama out of it smh

Q1UvDaW.jpg

And the game is looking amazing, can't wait to play it.

lmaoooooo! they guy is an idiot man! Biggest 40 year old fanboy idiot i have ever seen in my life.

How spoilery is it? too tempt to watch but want to stay as much spoiler free ... :(

God all these reactions here .... Its hard not to watch it

Memento

What about a release date and decent game footage? This game and KH3 are the only things that will make me buy a PS4.

What? There has been more than 30 minutes of raw gameplay footage + a multiplayer BETA. Also the release date is right in the end of the trailer...

wapplew

How spoilery is it? too tempt to watch but want to stay as much spoiler free ... :(

God all these reactions here .... Its hard not to watch it

If you scare about story spoiler, mute it and watch, if you scare about set piece and location spoiler, don't watch.

Top Bottom