• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

joeajs

Banned
I get the stealing someone's work is wrong but I honestly don't know why fanboys are making such a big drama out of it smh

Q1UvDaW.jpg

And the game is looking amazing, can't wait to play it.

That's what the island and mother nature told ubisoft when they stole their ideas.
natural-stone-arch-white-sand-beach-rock-lipe-island-satun-koh-tarutao-national-park-thailand-651

Now would be a great time to put the Nathan Drake collection on sale on PSN.

Its still full price and I'm still waiting on a big sale to pick it up.

Memento

I hope it ends up with the same Metacritic of The Last of Us (95), so we can have an everlasting discussion about which one is better. The thread will be fun.

I'm one of those crazy people who doesn't want to see the trailer.

Just want to know how good it looks. Is it worthy of being the last trailer for the Nathan Drake saga?

It's so good it's bad. I literally got teary eyed when it hit me that we may never see another Uncharted at this quality. This looks above and beyond all the others.

Xion86

I'm so glad this game had the delay it got, I cannot wait for the final product, this is what you call quality. Goosebumps at the ending music too! Cannot wait for this.

My lady texted me while im at work and asked did i watch the new trailer, i said no she hyped it up...long story short..i caved!

Damn naughty dog you are too damn good

I get the stealing someone's work is wrong but I honestly don't know why fanboys are making such a big drama out of it smh

Q1UvDaW.jpg

And the game is looking amazing, can't wait to play it.

wait, this is being written as theft/plagiarism? I thought it was just a random easter egg but just an easter nonetheless and nothing more

And there goes my wallet for April. Both Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 collector's editions.

Hnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Top Bottom