• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February 2016 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes March 8th

Ryng_tolu

Banned
From Zhuge

Nearly 30 million households now own a Video Games Console in the U.S. according to the NPD Group.

CdOIOoAWAAARAMY.jpg

If last month's thread is anything to go by, you should be good tonight, and tomorrow night, but about 5 nights from now if you don't stay up late, you will miss everything.
I remember. Damn I missed a lot of fun and had to read a lot to catch up.
Those damn GoldGaf members have this automatic push-notifier app, but us poor standard members have to press F5 all day.

How much does 3ds hardware affect %drop.

Majority

Was your comment about total sales double-digit down about all consoles or home consoles specifically?

Total games market HW SW ACC

Will I miss anything when I go to bed?

Doubtful.

On scale of "disastrous" to "bad", how would you describe SFV sales?

What's my comparison point? It charted. So.

<

Boke1879

Think the PS4 really pulls ahead this year in the US. Topic kind of boring though when 1 side dominates.

I think it'll be it's strongest year. The COD bundle is doing wonders I'm sure. I'd say April is the best chance for the One to win a month, but I don't know if QB will be that game to put it ahead.

donny2112

Just to be sure:
Year over year growth. PS4 February 2016 > PS4 February 2015
Right?

From the PR, yes (or possibly HW+SW is up YOY in February). Think someone was just confused about YOY's meaning. If they had meant year-to-date, they would've said YTD YOY. It's just the monthly comparison, though.

Top Bottom