• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ted Cruz dropping out per Campaign Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
200_s.gif

Politico just gave me a notification. Carly still talking now

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763

Ted Cruz is quitting the presidential race, according to campaign manager Jeff Roe, ending one of the best-organized campaigns of 2016 after a series of stinging defeats left Donald Trump as the only candidate capable of clinching the nomination outright.

Jeels

Holy crap. This Republican primary is an absolute nightmare.

Worst way possible. He didn't just win, Trump literally cleared the field clean.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
This also means that Fiorina is officially the first person in history to lose a primary battle TWICE.

Madness

What really was crazy to me was that people believed Cruz would be better for the US than Cruz. Cruz is someone who is militant with his beliefs. He would never compromise and that is a very dangerous combination for a leader. It is why nonstop since his tea party rise he has talked about one of the first things he would ever do is build an embassy in Jerusalem as if that was the #1 issue facing the US. His former roommate from college said from the first day he met Cruz he said crazy stuff and was not liked.

What so Carly was his swan song, like seriously? How depressing.

Man when this happens I gotta listen to the propaganda brigade on fox radio the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom