• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ted Cruz dropping out per Campaign Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

Holy shit. I thought this dude was riding it out till the end especially after that random Carly VP announcement.

lol @ Kasich tho

Farsi

tumblr_o1mj9owmcA1rlpicfo1_400.gif

Why would he? I'd at least hold out for the convention, god knows what could go down there.

...unless the GOP really does have a last-minute candidate at the convention waiting in the wing?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Darkest timeline defeated.

Can't wait for the next installment of 'Hungry for power games'

Jerbs

When he was talking about future times, and the next 100 years, I couldn't help but think "Lucifer, confirmed".

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Cruz is much worse than Trump imo

What a crazy day for Cruz news

Kind of in agreement. Trump is a wildcard, Cruz is a known quantity. And a completely awful one at that. I'd rather not have a president whose ideal America is a Christian Saudi Arabia.

Feep

Banned
I wanted the convention to be utter chaos.

Now it's just looking like everyone will be doing the George-Michael-from-Arrested-Development walk.

Watch us get a promo from Cruz tomorrow about how he isn't gonna give up until the bitter end and is gonna take this race all the way to the convention.

Vibranium

Banned
guttertrash has got to be feeling really, really good right now. Predicted Trudeau and the Liberals winning here in Canada, and Rubotio, Jeb! and Lying Ted being taken out by Trump in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom