• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

Fairy Tail 486
Eileen vs Acnologia , LET'S DO THIS.

i just face-palmed my self when the lucy fan service moment,WTF Hiro, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Hiro over hyped Brandish power too much,now she is doing silly stuff?

Zweizer

Banned
I Am a Hero v1-18 by Kengo Hanazawa

Suzuki Hideo is a man in his thirties who is afraid of the dark, of monsters under the bed and various other delusions, is awkward with people, is painfully insecure, and on top of all that is a typical small-time mangaka who knows little success. While he struggles with his position in life, as it typically happens with zombie apocalypses, tragedy struck, and society is slowly being overthrown into chaos as the disaster spreads.

Armed with little more than his luck and his shotgun, he must now survive...

m0IibTa.jpg

I Am a Hero is a manga set in the popular zombie apocalypse setting, and as one can expect from Kengo Hanazawa, takes great care to develop its characters, which in these dires times can offer the best, but especially the worst of humanity, and as one can expect, humans are often their worst enemies.

Taking a classic setting and giving its own spin, I Am a Hero features Kengo Hanazawa's recurring deeply yet realistically flawed characters, with a survival horror touch.

while we're at it, yandere kanojo anime

My name is OniBarubary and I approve this message.

Tomo 332

Carol stay winning.

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 24

That was a bit of a disappointing resolution. Bird ex machina. I do enjoy that the MC still doesn't trust a fucking soul. Every time a new person comes along he's just "Who are you? What do you want? What's your angle?" I like that.

Chikotan Kowareru 14

What hilarious clumsiness and hijinks! Oh, wait, this is dumb. At least Neko showed up.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
this has always been true

while we're at it, yandere kanojo anime, and horimiya anime. kthnx.

second part of my little monster also plz

Well, there's that Hori-san to Miyamura-kun anime i guess.
I too believe that Yandere Kanojo deserve anime adaptation, preferably by the same staff that did Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 88

Pol Pot and child soldier... I SAID DAMN!

Tomo-chan wa onna no ko 332

Considering this is Carol, i won't be surprised if that's pure gold.

Dagashi Kashi 40

LMAO The pewdewpie of Dagashi

Alice in Wonderland

Well, yeah, I know. I was just wondering why there were so many manga that use the title. It seems popular over there, even manga that don't have that title sometimes revolve around the characters or plot of it. Just seems like one of those stories Japan sorta falls in love with.

...not like Alice in Borderland is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland tho.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
One Punch Man 60.2.3.16B-Beta Revision bc147f239e181ac90f454ab5170ef3120b8e1d8d
14 whole pages! Amazing. Is Genos finally going to be useful or just going to job outside until the tournament finishes?
This tournament reminds me of the last One Piece tournament arc. GET ON WITH IT.

Nanatsu no Taizai

finally next chapter we might learn who Melodias adult form is

Tomo-Chan 332

LMAO again Carol is the greatest

no one can 1up her

Gintama 588

Bloody Kamui just lose already lol

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.332
I refuse to believe that Cotton Candy's gift is anything but three gold bars.

Seriously, no one else in this series stands a fucking chance against her, time and time again this is proven.

Ghost Love

Ho-Jin, a health trainer (fitness trainer?), suffers with stress-related insomnia due to relationship issues with his lover. Recommended by his friend, Ho-Jin attempts to cure his insomnia by sleeping naked, but instead, he unwillingly seduces a ghost that dwells in his house…

japan brehs

EDIT:

Korea brehs

dani_dc

Molester Man 8

Creeped juat by being in Akiba?
Not a good sign if you have to apologize and hide the places you enjoy.

Molester Man 9

Well that was a bit sudden, mostly because Molester never paid much attention to Loli, though the opposite was clearly not true.
Seems like Loli might have more in common with him though, but she moved in too fast and too sudden (from his perspective), so I have to wonder where this will leave her standing.

I have to say I'm surprised at his integrity there, part of it due to his lack of experience for sure, but kudos on him being honest with his feelings.

Hmm didn't know you have never read it until now, mainly due to the amount of times it has been recommended in this thread.

Should be interesting reading your overall thoughts.

It's been on my "to-do" list for years, but I was never in the mindset to jump on this premise.

I feel like I've been cheated out of 6 posts here

It's a relatable story, the circumstances are extraordinary, but molester lack of social skills makes it easy to slide in to the story. Particularly as this type of misunderstandings are the type of things that are always in the back of one's mind.

It's clear at the start he was after Mr.Understanding because he was a cute girl he was talking to, so seeing him evolve into actual human relationships with Kansai and Loli has been quite fulfilling, if a bit nerve wrecking at times.

Quite curious, and a bit concerned(human relationships are messy), to see where this will go.

Posting online about the whole thing does strike me as understandable at a first point, but a mistake to maintain in detail for such a long term, the circumstances are pretty specific and so, even with fake names, there's a decent risk at being caught (as Molester should realize considering he even tried to check if loli was a 2ch just this chapter for unrelated reasons).

dani_dc

Molester Man 11

This was a hard read, as expected he admitted to gloss over his interactions with Loli since he didn't think much of it.
Again I admire his honesty and fortitude handling this case, but I can't help but feel bad for her.

Additionally I don't think things will work out with Kansai, they have good chemistry but I haven't seen any romantic interest from her part, the amount of effort he made to get her to stop by his house painted this as a one sided thing.

Molester Man 12-13

At this point I feel that she might accept him out of “I don't care either way so let's try”, pretty sure she already caught up on his interest in her (it'd be hard not to) but I still see no real indication she likes him romantically.

Kieli

Manga is pretty edge-lord, but I don't quite get why MC is level 1 while the other subjugator is level 34. I thought they couldn't gain any levels?...

Berserk 1-3

Damn this is brutal. First he's banging a random demon thing and then there's people dying all over the place. Guts is pretty cool. The fairy thing that's going around with him creeps me out though

dani_dc

Berserk 1-3

Damn this is brutal. First he's banging a random demon thing and then there's people dying all over the place. Guts is pretty cool. The fairy thing that's going around with him creeps me out though

And you haven't even reached the first actually good parts!

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 333

Never doubt the Fluff, Fluff is a goddess among people.

Translators on Fluff's level right here.

I wonder where this is going.
It is chocolate.

Tejina Senpai 13-14
Yeah, that ship has already sailed, travelled around the world and brought back treasures from an undiscovered continent. Also I had no idea that her sister was such a talented magician. They should showcase their talents more often in future chapters.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch333

That's certainly a gift to remember.

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon ch32

The power of alcohol sure is frightening.

Tejina Senpai ch13-14

Not that she had any dignity left.

Her sis should do all the magic tricks from now on~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom