• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
EvaPlusMinus said:
j6o3g6.jpg

I never know what to do with my hair. I got like, 4 cowlicks (Or whatever the hell you call 'em) and it never stays put =(
Cute

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
DMPrince said:
too censored. they'll ask for less clothes if you posted there :lol.

Maybe I should take it all off and submit my picture. Looks like I know what I'm doing when I get home from work. :lol

JBaird

Banned
The secret to my young looks is the caterpillar that lives on my chin, he sucks the age right out of me. (I'll be 22 in August)

l48be3102c6d94b0ab45538.png

ladcc5dbe1f284fd5a00112.png

l317fb47c4840445d841c36.png

Alfarif said:
4505765843_ff53541378.jpg

Because I'd like to be on that guys with iPhones website.

Officially I'm not looking at this thread anymore, but just quietly Alfarif I love the look you've got going on here. (Had to comment - you've always been nice to me about my pics.)

And since I'm here I may as well say I want to get JBaird some cookies and milk and pinch his little cheeks until capillaries bust. Instant little-brother vibe.

... also I started watching Johhny Weir YouTubes of his ice-skating routines. I have not been exposed to this much fabulousness in a long time. I'm a little bit in love tbh.

BowieZ

Banned
For fuck's sake -- so many hot guys! There's no way I'm posting my mug in here.

Meanwhile, holy shit --

Mr. Spinnington said:

Perfect lips. You are one lucky man (to be pounding inside of that).

JBaird

Banned
Jamie xxoo said:
And since I'm here I may as well say I want to get JBaird some cookies and milk and pinch his little cheeks until capillaries bust. Instant little-brother vibe.

lol sounds good to me, who can resist some cookies and milk?

It sucks looking young sometimes, but then again I guess it's better than being 20 and looking 40.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jamie xxoo said:
Officially I'm not looking at this thread anymore, but just quietly Alfarif I love the look you've got going on here. (Had to comment - you've always been nice to me about my pics.)

Haha, well, you look good. So there!

That's not what I really look like. Here's what a typical day is for me:

4508513329_e9e148200f.jpg

Out at the zoo with my wife.

4509154632_3222f3b559.jpg

Returning to work after a long vacation.

JayDub

JBaird said:
The secret to my young looks is the caterpillar that lives on my chin, he sucks the age right out of me. (I'll be 22 in August)

ladcc5dbe1f284fd5a00112.png

In this particular picture you look like that kid from High School Musical:

lucas-grabeel-1.png

Alfarif said:

So, typically you have a scared-out-of-life expression? Must be a great ice breaker on dates :lol

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
JayDub said:
In this particular picture you look like that kid from High School Musical:

lucas-grabeel-1.png

So, typically you have a scared-out-of-life expression? Must be a great ice breaker on dates :lol

"Hey there how a-"
"AGHHHH"

fernoca

DMPrince said:
oh right. we were doing shirtless trend. next picture i promise or a mod can ban me if i post an image that has a shirt on ;P
Well, that picture better be today, soon and from different angles too. ;) (and no less than 1200 x 1400)

_Isaac

DMPrince said:
oh right. we were doing shirtless trend. next picture i promise or a mod can ban me if i post an image that has a shirt on ;P

Well, I guess that means we're never seeing a DMPrince photo again.

Clydefrog

Alfarif said:

:lol :lol :lol

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Shaving my head with a razor tomorrow. Farewell, hair...
img5950i.jpg

JBaird

Banned
Bowflex said:
Shaving my head with a razor tomorrow. Farewell, hair...
img5950i.jpg

Why you shaving it?

on a side note you remind me of a mix between owen wilson (face, minus the jacked up nose) and howard stern (the hair).

JayDub said:
In this particular picture you look like that kid from High School Musical

I hate you. I have never seen that guy in my life, but I don't want any association with that crap.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
JBaird said:
Why you shaving it?

Haha, I can kinda see both of those. I do like it long, but it gets annoying at times and not having hair feels amazing in the summer time. Plus, I've never shaved my head completely before, so I'm curious to see how it'd feel/see what my head looks like. I'll probably let it grow into a medium buzz cut and leave it like that until the end of summer

Thagomizer said:
Are you, by and chance, a "Rider on the Storm", looking for some girl to "Light my Fire," or just a "Back Door Man?"

:lol something like that....

JBaird

Banned
Bowflex said:
I do like it long, but it gets annoying at times and not having hair feels amazing in the summer time.

Yeah that's true. I just recently cut my hair short after having it long for like 6 years lol so it definitely feels good to have a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom