• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowflex said:
Shaving my head with a razor tomorrow. Farewell, hair...
img5950i.jpg

dc3m9c.jpg

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
_Isaac said:
I thought your joke was fine and dandy Eva.

aw shucks.

On some other unrelated note: I live across the street from a grade school and there are lights flashing and alarms going off. Sounds like a damn bomb is about to drop around here.

eso76 said:
oh, thanks, somehow i missed this picture of Michelle Pfeiffer for my collection.

LOL my doctor said I had "a Michelle Pfieffer-ish thing going on" last month! Too funny. Out of all the people I've ever been compared to she would be my fave. =)

@Eva I laughed. =)

@Mug you have the eyes of an old soul.

@EatChildren lol WHAT is that expression?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jamie xxoo said:
@EatChildren lol WHAT is that expression?

Its my "I'm an insomniac who's been awake for nearly 24 hours and I'm not sure whats going on" expression.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jamie xxoo said:

Let's never play charades.

Unless the answer was "MY COMMANDER SHEPARD" I doubt I could get anything out of you either.

EatChildren said:
Unless the answer was "MY COMMANDER SHEPARD" I doubt I could get anything out of you either.

*giggle*

... I suspect this was devastatingly hilarious but actually I haven't played mass effect and I don't know what you're talking about so I'm pretending to get the joke. =(

EatChildren

Jamie xxoo said:
*giggle*

... I suspect this was devastatingly hilarious but actually I haven't played mass effect and I don't know what you're talking about so I'm pretending to get the joke. =(

I had previously made the note that you look alarmingly similar to my fem Shepard. But I made her first so you're the doppelgänger.

But thank you for laughing anyway.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Just got out of the shower~ Sorry for the crappy DSi picture in advance. :lol
HNI_0029.jpg

My social awkwardness prevents me from faking a smile. :lol
HNI_0003.jpg

Now for a silly picture. :)

AqueousTransmission said:
I know, I saw it then and I was hoping I would never have to see it again!

Oh god time to flush this page, EVERYONE POST PICS.

The longest my hair has been in recent years:
4878_1078662007338_1249890001_30193556_354302_n.jpg
:O Your hair was so gorgeous long. It's too bad you cut it.

I'm currently trying to grow my hair out and I hope it can look that awesome some day. ;_;
Yes, I am a guy.
AqueousTransmission said:
31l18vNJtTL.jpg

Just started using it again after switching to Pantene for a while and I can't believe I ever strayed :p

But seriously though you are all too kind :D Can't believe I'm being complimented by the most beautiful person in this thread!
Interesting, I'll have to check that out even though I already have five billion other shampoos and conditioners. >_>

Sibylus

Banned
Disclaimer: The playoff beard really sucks (I think I'll keep it at stubble length from now on).

5kkc5y.jpg

vid07d.jpg

akeloi.jpg

Lol, glasses are a bit lopsided. Ah well.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

lexi

Banned
I think I understand what you're saying. I think.

PS. Washburne, post more pics please. You can just PM them directly to me if you like.

MarkusRJR

My friend took a picture of me on our week-long trip to Ottawa (a photo that I actually liked for once), then added a bunch of effects on it and ruined it. FML... :(
t83jad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom