• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

batbeg

I googled Rampage Jackson and got some boxer or something. You mean my black friend? If so its a little funny as his last name is Jackson :lol

Relix said:
26382_381756744226_503904226_3979875_1941948_n.jpg

As soon as I touch foot in my home I am transported to a pub where drinking and drunkenness ensues. Yeaaah... XD

You have an insanely low hairline. I bet balding/receding guys pass you in the street all the time and feel absolutely destroyed.

ChiTownBuffalo said:
Here's another one of my Bible Camp kids.

I'm hoping God gave me powers. I will use them for mankind's benefit. On the other hand, one could argue my powers might be fueled by sin. Hmmm.....

I don't even know what this power would be called. Its just weird that alot of my Sunday School/Bible Camp girls end up being fairly attractive.
How old are you and why exactly do you have pictures of "your" bible camp kids? I'm getting a sexual predator vibe. WTF.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
half a moon said:
How old are you and why exactly do you have pictures of "your" bible camp kids? I'm getting a sexual predator vibe. WTF.

I'm 33 now, those kids were in high school when I was did Bible camps and stuff. And I was 25, when that happened.

I have pics because they all started Facebook friending me.

Heck one of the Bible camp kids ended up in Playboy. Not anyone I specifically taught...it was whatshername...Natasha Yi.

ChiTownBuffalo said:
I'm 33 now, those kids were in high school when I was did Bible camps and stuff. And I was 25, when that happened.

I have pics because they all started Facebook friending me.

Heck one of the Bible camp kids ended up in Playboy. Not anyone I specifically taught...it was whatshername...Natasha Yi.
ok, so they aged 8 years and turned out to be attractive. gotcha.

Davedough

LOL At the Ed Norton comparison. I've never heard that one. Thats better than the one I've heard for YEARS of Nicholas Cage. I'd rather be compared to Ed Norton than that bird haired asshat. At least Ed can act.

This is me and my 2 year old at my 6 year old's soccer game. She loves it when I attack her with my goatee and tickle her neck.

2zs7f9c.jpg

JBaird

Banned
RefigeKru said:
Awww. Quite a heartwarming photo Davedough.

I think these two photos sum me up pretty well, to be honest.

You look really familiar to someone I knew in high school, same style of clothes and everything.

Majmun

AqueousTransmission said:
Are you wearing foundation/blush or does your skin just naturally look like a model's?

Never had any issues with my skin. It's red because of the alcohol I guess. My body can't take alcohol very well. Don't drink that much either.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
lexi said:
You look different then I pictured, Relix. I expected you to look like more of a douche.

Damn :lol :lol . That makes me feel better =P.

(I am not a douche =(... in fact I am probably the easiest guy to hang out with and have fun with everything! =P)

Jamie xxoo said:
You have an insanely low hairline. I bet balding/receding guys pass you in the street all the time and feel absolutely destroyed.

Oh yes my hairline is LOOOW. Really, I have no forehead at all. Two fingers and that's it. I do wish it receded a bit but alas... it hasn't budged a bit except from a corner. After 21 years I've gotten used to it already and one of the first things I have to mention to anyone I meet is that yes... my forehead is that small. I've gotten used to it already and these days it's just a fun topic, for old friends and new people alike. Not bothered by it anymore haha.

Second said:
Never had any issues with my skin. It's red because of the alcohol I guess. My body can't take alcohol very well. Don't drink that much either.

No, it looks good, I meant that it looks insanely clear and smooth (I didn't mean that negatively!) My nose gets red when I drink, haha.

Shurs

ChiTownBuffalo said:

ki.jpg

I'm hoping God gave me powers. I will use them for mankind's benefit. On the other hand, one could argue my powers might be fueled by sin. Hmmm.....

I don't even know what this power would be called. Its just weird that alot of my Sunday School/Bible Camp girls end up being fairly attractive.

Wow, you sound creepy. Posting pictures of ex-students on GAF, what would their parents think of this?

edgefusion

ChiTownBuffalo said:

*pic*

Wtf? You creep/pervert.

bjork

He'd be a creep if it was like "man, I should've waited to have sex with her til now, she wasn't good when she was 11." Remarking that someone's good looking now is no biggie.

PBY

Banned
bjork said:
He'd be a creep if it was like "man, I should've waited to have sex with her til now, she wasn't good when she was 11." Remarking that someone's good looking now is no biggie.
i guess... but then posting their pics online? its a little weird dude

Shurs

bjork said:

No, then he'd be a child molester.

Posting pictures of former students for GAF's consumption, while talking about God giving him "powers which may be fueled by sin" is fucking creepy. If someone from his church read his posts, do you they'd find them acceptable?

bjork

peterb0y said:
i guess... but then posting their pics online? its a little weird dude

Shurs said:
No, then he'd be a child molester.

Posting pictures of former students for GAF's consumption, while talking about God giving him "powers which may be fueled by sin" is fucking creepy. If someone from his church read his posts, do you they'd find them acceptable?

GAF's definition of creepy is funny. Maybe I'm desensitized, or maybe I'm just not uptight. And I doubt he cares about people from his church reading anything. It's not like church is some place foreign to sexual misconduct.

Hieberrr

Waddupp GAF! Took this around a week or so ago, I forgot..
JahME.jpg

I hate how I only have 1 decent one out of every 20 =\ Im not very photogenic :(

Gui_PT

Jamie xxoo said:
^^ :lol

Hey both my boys posted in a row! Looking good "Luigi" GUI_Pt and Maiar_M =D

Thank you, that mustache is totally not fake =P

Took the picture before an unfortunate cinnamon experience

2eewwmf.jpg

batbeg

25571_375819871886_643921886_4261798_6220807_n.jpg

Snapped a picture of how lovely I looked after waking up from my birthday party. For some reason I bought my friends fake glasses from him, even though 1. I hate people who wear fake glasses and 2. these are fucking atrocious.

bjork

clashnight.jpg

In line for the midnight open of Clash of the Titans. I'm the one having my breast groped, the groper is fellow forumgoer Mikey 2x4.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hieberrr said:
Waddupp GAF! Took this around a week or so ago, I forgot..
JahME.jpg

I hate how I only have 1 decent one out of every 20 =\ Im not very photogenic :(

You look pretty damn photogenic and hot to me. :D

batbeg said:
25571_375819871886_643921886_4261798_6220807_n.jpg

Snapped a picture of how lovely I looked after waking up from my birthday party. For some reason I bought my friends fake glasses from him, even though 1. I hate people who wear fake glasses and 2. these are fucking atrocious.

Holy shit, you look exactly like my uncle in his 20's. I swear to God I did a double take.

bjork

Whoompthereitis said:
Did he buy you popcorn as well? 'Cuz if he did that, I hope you gave him a little more than a handful of tit.

No popcorn, but he did make waffles for everyone before we headed out and they were pretty tasty. :9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom