• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
I would issue a response but she's on GAF and she's probably watching me from her computer at this very moment. HI HONEY!

fiz

Neo Member
Jamie xxoo said:
I like this kind of look - what sort of ethnic background do you have?
Thanks. I'm mostly from a Russian background, with a little German (some Irish and a little Native American too, typical American mutt :D ).

fiz said:
Thanks. I'm mostly from a Russian background, with a little German (some Irish and a little Native American too, typical American mutt :D ).

Yay for American mutts! I'm 1/2 German, 1/4 Belgian, 1/8 English and 1/8 Irish (though my makeup is more boring than yours, I'm just a typical whitey)

AqueousTransmission said:
Yay for American mutts! I'm 1/2 German, 1/4 Belgian, 1/8 English and 1/8 Irish (though my makeup is more boring than yours, I'm just a typical whitey)

Hell yeah. 1/2 German, 1/4 Belgian here, 1/4 English here.

Cetra

lexi said:
postpicgaf-20100412-211149.png

Wait, didn't I condemn this thread like a page ago for being a popularity contest?

DEM EYES! <3

bjork

Gui_PT said:
Love what you did with the hair. You sticking with that?

I'll have to see where life takes me. I'd love to have it all long again, but that's probably 2 years from where it is now.

InfiniteNine said:
bjork I always thought you where the guy in your avatar. My world is shattered. ):

Me too, I was amazed when I took this picture and saw some white guy in it.

bjork said:
^ this is badass. I wish every single day that I could pull off looking like a yakuza.

thanks, i guess hahaha, though i'm not japanese. im blaming it on the shitty webcam. your pic makes me wanna go buy some booze right now

bjork

Alien Manobo said:
thanks, i guess hahaha, though i'm not japanese. im blaming it on the shitty webcam. your pic makes me wanna go buy some booze right now

I wish the people at my store would. They just walk out the emergency exit with it instead.

bjork said:
I wish the people at my store would. They just walk out the emergency exit with it instead.

place the liquor shelves next to the counter/cashier instead :D

Jamie xxoo said:
WOW some people's hair grows FAST. I assume that's Jan 01 2005 and Dec 31 2006?

i just checked the timestamp of my pics, webcam was taken first quarter of 05 while the latter was taken jan 07, still close enough, my bad though.

Gui_PT: i wanna have shades just like that

I think the shape is good but I don't like tortoiseshell. You should have put up several options so we could vote!

Really though you should wear whatever you think suits you because you're the one who need to feel good about them.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
jarosh said:
the shape is awful if you ask me. they don't suit you at all. you need bigger and more rectangular glasses.
and try to avoid plastic frames. Metal frames would suit your face better imo.

bjork

Davedough said:
Seriously.. James Hetfield. Whats up buddy? Metallica's last album was a nice return to your hardcore roots.

I've heard this (only on GAF) for... however long this thread has existed. But I don't see it!

batbeg

25553_1437493139876_1309413948_31196981_7341707_n.jpg

25553_1437491419833_1309413948_31196974_6953835_n.jpg

I'm good at smiling in pictures when I'm told to, too:

25553_1437486059699_1309413948_31196950_2847285_n.jpg

25553_1437487699740_1309413948_31196956_6901036_n.jpg

Davedough said:
jfj4ab.jpg

Me... at work... in my office... approximately 5 minutes ago.

sorry to intrude on all you good looking people

Are... are you Ed Norton's uncle or something?

batbeg

It's a theremin. I have no idea how to play it.

I didn't actually know I was having my picture taken, so I have no idea how I'm looking into the camera, but I feel like it's the perfect face to wear when playing one.

Me doing my best Blue Steel from Zoolander
22170_687194399752_106671_39258537_.jpg

Bowling. We switched teams and were playing under other people's names...so I'm pretending to be the girl and she's pretending to be me...or something. I was pretty drunk.
AnimePaperwallpapers_Tengen-Toppa-G.jpg

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
mike1.jpg

My haircut during law school.

Oh, and this is what eventually ends up happening to the kids I teach in Sunday School.

churchkids.jpg

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Here's another one of my Bible Camp kids.

ki.jpg

I'm hoping God gave me powers. I will use them for mankind's benefit. On the other hand, one could argue my powers might be fueled by sin. Hmmm.....

I don't even know what this power would be called. Its just weird that alot of my Sunday School/Bible Camp girls end up being fairly attractive.

ChiTownBuffalo said:
Here's another one of my Bible Camp kids.

ki.jpg

I'm hoping God gave me powers. I will use them for mankind's benefit. On the other hand, one could argue my powers might be fueled by sin. Hmmm.....

I don't even know what this power would be called. Its just weird that alot of my Sunday School/Bible Camp girls end up being fairly attractive.

*Shakes jealous atheistic fist at ChiTownBuffalo*

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
25848_10150176609180604_873115603_12338961_2601845_n.jpg

From my latest trip to Orlando theme parks, that's Universal and that roller coaster back there is new... and kicks ass. Really great.

26382_381756744226_503904226_3979875_1941948_n.jpg

As soon as I touch foot in my home I am transported to a pub where drinking and drunkenness ensues. Yeaaah... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom