• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiser

Maleficence said:
No offence, but I really can't stand your hair. It looks like a patch of black ribbons.

:lol

pictures don't do justice ... u have to see ma locks it in motion. :D

but yeah, it's basically just a short
cheaper
version of my 2008 hair :D

6fyzo1.jpg

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Taiser said:
:lol

pictures don't do justice ... u have to see ma locks it in motion. :D

but yeah, it's basically just a short
cheaper
version of my 2008 hair :D

6fyzo1.jpg

You got a good head shape for shaving it all off. You should do that instead. I used to have hair as long as the locks, but balding forced me to shave it. I look much better bald now, in my opinion, with some hats and different facial hair.

Taiser

_Isaac said:
Taiser did you take all those pictures on the same day? The hair keeps getting shorter as you scroll down.

yep.. same day, same length. :D
in fact, they are like 3 times longer when you wash the "stuff" out.

Alfarif said:
You got a good head shape for shaving it all off. You should do that instead. I used to have hair as long as the locks, but balding forced me to shave it. I look much better bald now, in my opinion, with some hats and different facial hair.

yea, i already did that last fall ... didn't really liked it :/ ... i ended up wearing durags all the time. :p

2ce3ke9.jpg

no83mu.jpg

313oqs1.jpg

16jiv0w.jpg

35bs7jk.jpg

2ibceud.jpg

6fb1xh.jpg

Gui_PT

Davedough said:
Finally took the plunge. Decided that my thinning hair was starting to look ridiculous so OFF WITH IT!

http://i39.tinypic.com/5d75ex.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You should try wearing glasses and a mustache only
[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2vhvxqe.jpg

Alfarif

4529855920_915ce6fc00.jpg

4529855328_47cb90cb1c.jpg

Oh god, I'm so narcissistic. From here on out, if it doesn't involve me making a complete idiot of myself, I am not going to post it. I SWEAR!

Davedough said:
Finally took the plunge. Decided that my thinning hair was starting to look ridiculous so OFF WITH IT!

That's what I did when I started losing mine at a VERY young age. I don't understand why most thinning and/or receding guys insist on keeping the Fringe.

GOOFY PIC TIME! WOOOOO!

28p3wm.jpg

Alfarif said:
Oh god, I'm so narcissistic. From here on out, if it doesn't involve me making a complete idiot of myself, I am not going to post it. I SWEAR!

What happened to doing a screaming pic in a different situation every week? I was looking forward to that!

Alfarif

Jamie xxoo said:
What happened to doing a screaming pic in a different situation every week? I was looking forward to that!
It's coming. Don't you fret. I have plans. Many many plans. :lol

TEH-CJ

Banned
LOL thought I would post a funny pic haha

my friends and I trying to pull of the Guido pose lol ( I'm the one in the blue shirt - far left) sigh...this was on my bday, my ex was there :( was such a good night...

24z9e7c.jpg

TEH-CJ said:
LOL thought I would post a funny pic haha

my friends and I trying to pull of the Guido pose lol ( I'm the one in the blue shirt - far left) sigh...this was on my bday, my ex was there :( was such a good night...

24z9e7c.jpg

LOL work it!
You're the cutest one <3

DGaio

Hello again! So I need some hair advice! It grew a bit more and I'm not sure if this the right way to style it, I like the way it is, but It can get wild sometimes and won't look exactly like this. Any help would be welcome. :D

10ngbyb.jpg
2n83eww.jpg

DGaio said:
Hello again! So I need some hair advice! It grew a bit more and I'm not sure if this the right way to style it, I like the way it is, but It can get wild sometimes and won't look exactly like this. Any help would be welcome. :D

10ngbyb.jpg
2n83eww.jpg

Dude, you're a dead-ringer for Sasha Vujaccic.

DGaio said:

10ngbyb.jpg
2n83eww.jpg

Second pic almost looks like a painting.

DGaio said:

10ngbyb.jpg
2n83eww.jpg

I think it looks a bit helmet-y, but everyone always thinks the opposite of me in these matters so that probably means you look perfect. =P

batbeg

More stupid glasses pictures!

The same ones before. I think they look more bearable with a beanie:

sn0z7d.jpg

A friends that traded with me at the time:

16is9dx.jpg

Then I accidentally took them home, so here they are with no beanie:

mjs4dw.jpg

Davedough

DimmuBurgerKing said:
That's what I did when I started losing mine at a VERY young age. I don't understand why most thinning and/or receding guys insist on keeping the Fringe.

It was a compromise. My wife didn't want me to shave my head and I insisted. So she said I had to ease her into it and go with a #1 shave first. The slap happy slick head will come soon enough.

beje

Banned
DarkUSS said:
Not a big fan of piercings, though I do believe they look great on you.
Plus, you're really cute.

Thanks! (though I should really stop getting more piercings, but they are worse than crack)

_Isaac said:
Same here. It gets so annoying. Good pic by the way.

Yup, changing to contacts has been a huge improvement :D no more cleaning glasses every 20 minutes.

Clydefrog said:
you're my facial hair friend! (best pic i could find on facebook that shows it)

http://i42.tinypic.com/16a5tol.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I really don't see the resemblance aside for facial hair :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom