• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEH-CJ said:
do you have anymore pics you would like to share? :p

you may be the hottest brunette I have ever seen..no shit.

Batbeg's cute but I wouldn't say he was the HOTTEST brunette I've ever seen. I think I'd put Paul Rudd above him.

<3 Paul Rudd.

dvdjamm

Jamie xxoo said:
10igldy.jpg

I just wanted to be part of the group, and I don't have a pink sombrero.

ae5cwm.jpg

lexi said:
I'm pretty sure he was talking about you, miss.

... Lexi actually had to tell me this on MSN. I didn't think I was brunette and GayGAF is huge so... um, *blush*. Thanks TEH-CJ & dvdjamm (LOL I <3 Barney).

Lexi picked these out.

11j5bvt.jpg

30coe2o.jpg

ac3itl.jpg

Gui_PT

Jamie xxoo said:
... Lexi actually had to tell me this on MSN. I didn't think I was brunette and GayGAF is huge so... um, *blush*. Thanks TEH-CJ & dvdjamm (LOL I <3 Barney).

Lexi picked these out.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11j5bvt.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/30coe2o.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/ac3itl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Could you stop being so hot please?

I'm running out of space on my hard drive because of you!!!!

Kowak

Banned
Bit-Bit said:
Hey wait a minute. When did gaf get hot chicks? I thought elektricluv was the only one. But clearly I'm wrong.

I am sure you would see a lot more if it wasnt for comments like this

Gui_PT said:

P.S Jamie xxoo
please marry me

dvdjamm

Jamie xxoo said:

Lexi picked these out.

11j5bvt.jpg

30coe2o.jpg

ac3itl.jpg

It's like deja vu...

ae5cwm.jpg

@Mattiieu What an adorable hipster!

Gui_PT said:

Really Gui? Really? Or would it be that 80 gig of Twilight fan fiction you've been collecting? No?
Just me then.
Thanks sneezy. <3

Kowak said:
P.S Jamie xxoo
please marry me

;)

SundaySounds said:
So are you and lexi like, bffs now? Do you go shoe shopping together and stuff? :lol :lol

We talk on MSN just about every day but we're on opposite sides of a very big country. I don't know if I could actually go shoe shopping with a PC gamer though. I try to be open minded but... in the end I just don't agree with her lifestyle.

Jamie xxoo said:
We talk on MSN just about every day but we're on opposite sides of a very big country. I don't know if I could actually go shoe shopping with a PC gamer though. I try to be open minded but... in the end I just don't agree with her lifestyle.
Oh yeah, because console gamers are just so much more fashionable. Pfffft.
lexi said:
Says the girl playing Orange Box on a 360. That was not how our lord intended it to be played.
Hear, hear!

SundaySounds said:
Oh yeah, because console gamers are just so much more fashionable. Pfffft.

Hear, hear!

Oh go spend $1000 on getting another 5fps out of some game you've been playing since 2004 or whatever it is you people do. =P
I'm only kidding I respect your choice to live your life your way. I played Doom II once with a mouse - we all experiment. But... I just didn't feel anything.

Jamie xxoo said:
Oh go spend $1000 on getting another 5fps out of some game you've been playing since 2004 or whatever it is you people do. =P
I'm only kidding I respect your choice to live your life your way. I played Doom II once with a mouse - we all experiment. But... I just didn't feel anything.

lol. You don't need to spend that much. I just built my friend a bad ass machine for 600 bones. AMD Quad core, 4Gb ram, ATI 5770. That'll last him for years. But I understand, to each his own.

lexi said:
Says the girl playing Orange Box on a 360. That was not how our lord intended it to be played.

Holy lord, I feel ill. This, this is an unacceptable travesty. Come on, you're on a PC right now (I'm guessing) it should be able to at least run HL2 and Portal. Not to mention the best MP game ever, Team Fortress 2!!!!!

Kowak

Banned
lexi said:
Thread has successfully been derailed.

Jamie, quick, post more pics!

i never thought i would see gaf go from talking about women to talking about games. usually its the other way.

SundaySounds said:
lol. You don't need to spend that much. I just built my friend a bad ass machine for 600 bones. AMD Quad core, 4Gb ram, ATI 5770. That'll last him for years. But I understand, to each his own.
You should be my friend.

I've been attracted to PCs lately and I don't know how to confront people about it...it's so new to me.

dragonlife29 said:
You should be my friend.

I've been attracted to PCs lately and I don't know how to confront people about it...it's so new to me.

lol, if you lived near me I would be more than happy to build you one. I didn't buy it for him, I just found all the parts for cheap and put it together (if that's what you were thinking). His parents shelled out most of the cash for his birthday.

Gui_PT

Jamie xxoo said:
Really Gui? Really? Or would it be that 80 gig of Twilight fan fiction you've been collecting? No?

Actually, I photoshopped you on top of every Twilight related thing I have.

Jamie xxoo said:
Can't. Gui's hard drive is full.

Thanks, I'll let you know when I have some space

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
OH MY GOD, SOMEONE WITH GLASSES AND A CARDIGAN, IF I DIDNT KNOW BETTER I WOULD SAY THERE IS A HIPSTER WITHIN OUR MIDSTS.

I hate this place sometimes. Mathieu, you're cute as hell.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Cosmic Bus said:
OH MY GOD, SOMEONE WITH GLASSES AND A CARDIGAN, IF I DIDNT KNOW BETTER I WOULD SAY THERE IS A HIPSTER WITHIN OUR MIDSTS.

I hate this place sometimes. Mathieu, you're cute a hell.
yeah, those curtains don't look hipster at all.

TEH-CJ

Banned
lexi said:
New pic for gaf. My nose looks absolutely awful, I want to get it fixed.

Photo_on_2010-04-20_at_12.11_%232-20100420-121323.png

no it doesn't you look fine. dont get anything fixed, that is how your born and you shouldn't change anything. to be honest with you, finding small imperfections on a girl is 10 times hotter than a girl that is pefect.

TEH-CJ said:
no it doesn't you look fine. dont get anything fixed, that is how your born and you shouldn't change anything. to be honest with you, finding small imperfections on a girl is 10 times hotter than a girl that is pefect.

Why not? I think that she looks fine but if it bothers her enough then I see nothing wrong with getting it changed.

There is a difference between going crazy and getting work done on everything and just getting something that has bothered you about yourself fixed.

RefigeKru

Banned
Still don't know why hipsters generate so much hate, you'll find douches in every subculture. I like the picture mathieu, love polaroid effects. :p

Well, anyway...

jsk3zp.jpg

Here I am getting shot.

Bit-Bit said:
Who am I going to find?

You'll find someone willing to show you around. Willing to provide you some protection...Someone willing to be a friend of sorts. But all of this comes at a price...The price of your dignity...You'll always be end up being someone's bitch, but who's bitch is your choice...Your only choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom