• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
esc said:
It's easy to forget how many lurkers there are...

3473_v.gif

Edit: What the hell? Your avatar changed as I posted it. Oh well, this one works too

orioto said:
Well, i never found any of my pics leaked on a gay site actually :(
pm me a picture. i'll circulate them for you. preferably a naked picture of you with your iphone.

AqueousTransmission said:
Your guys' paranoia is starting to make me all paranoid about posting pics now :lol

you're a girl. you'll be okay.

Cosmic Bus said:
I still need a new prescription before I can get lenses, but my new Burberry frames came today:

Picture0002.jpg
you are so cute now!
Inanna said:
OMG, icetruck killer! You look just like Christian Camargo who played icetruck killer in Dexter.
no, THIS GUY does. i present bobfrompikecreek, my other half

24585_687212599507_122603897_40809024_8380594_n.jpg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
BobfromPikeCreek is my new favorite-best looking GAFfer. Mr.Spinnington is now a fourth, after Suerte and whitehawk.

Suerte

Cosmic Bus said:
I still need a new prescription before I can get lenses, but my new Burberry frames came today:

Picture0002.jpg

You really suit them, looking cute as always pal!

p.s. Bob has insane BJ lips. Teehee.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
GAF sure does like hipster fashion.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
carol2.jpg

52276786I.jpg

Diff girls....

Wanted to post another pic of the first girl, but it might be NSFW. 30% cheek coverage.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

xaosslug

Vox-Pop said:
BobfromPikeCreek is my new favorite-best looking GAFfer. Mr.Spinnington is now a fourth, after Suerte and whitehawk.

hmm. Interesting. Now I'd like to see what GAF's fynest doods look like... *too lazy to trek back through the thread* :lol

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Mr. Spinnington said:
you are so cute now!

no, THIS GUY does. i present bobfrompikecreek, my other half

24585_687212599507_122603897_40809024_8380594_n.jpg
Bobfrompikecreek is very cute, but he doesn't look much like Chritian Camargo.

I love Christian Camargo, he's such a hottie!!

Vox-Pop said:
within a top 5, i'm okay with that

haven't actually been considered one of the better-looking gaffers anyway:lol :lol

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
j6o3g6.jpg

I never know what to do with my hair. I got like, 4 cowlicks (Or whatever the hell you call 'em) and it never stays put =(

ATF487

Xun: I think you look young for 20, but not surprisingly so. I would have guessed 17 or 18, probably.

EvaPlusMinus, however, looks about 15/16

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
ATF487 said:
Xun: I think you look young for 20, but not surprisingly so. I would have guessed 17 or 18, probably.

EvaPlusMinus, however, looks about 15/16

I'm almost 22, haha.

Edit:
I'm not laughing on the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom