• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

thebestjess said:
pics or i wont say yes

28ixqnd.jpg

No way this pic'll get me a no

Davedough said:
Oh its all good. At least you still got the best stache on the planet. :D

I'm actually going to shave in a while and I'll leave the stache. A real one. You shall get a picture. You may mock after I post it.

thebestjess

Neo Member
Gui_PT said:
28ixqnd.jpg

No way this pic'll get me a no

I'm actually going to shave in a while and I'll leave the stache. A real one. You shall get a picture. You may mock after I post it.

i was actually hoping for a cock shot PM, but i guess thatll do

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
thebestjess said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol @ that!

annnnnnd a pic i took last night after i got in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/houstongal/IMG_1370.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Heeelloooo nurse!

Zeppu

You like tits? I'll show you tits!

CAVBq.jpg

God I should totally be more mature than have fun with balloons at this stage :[

Gilby

2iac5k6.jpg

Took this picture to see how bad my form was for flags. It's not as bad as I thought, but I need to work on straightening my legs.

Magni

Davedough said:
Good... one more post until my big ugly mug is not the #1 photo when you load up this thread.

I still see your big ugly mug ;-)

edit: well.. now I don't..

11wfpuc.jpg

Reposting since you guys wanted to end the page quickly :lol

Davedough

Gui_PT said:
Well that's not fair, I just shaved. I'll return in 3 years when I have a decent beard.

:lol I feel your pain brother. I only sport the goatee because at 36 years old, my adolescent face hasn't decided to grow hair fully yet. I cant even grow decent sideburns for fuck sake. :lol

Zeppu

Gui_PT said:
Well that's not fair, I just shaved. I'll return in 3 years when I have a decent beard.

Dun worray bro, I took the pic and went to shave myself. Give me 3 weeks and I'll be back bigger and better than ever before.

Davedough said:
Wow Mr. Roethlisberger... too bad about all those rape charges.

Who?

Gui_PT

Davedough said:
:lol I feel your pain brother. I only sport the goatee because at 36 years old, my adolescent face hasn't decided to grow hair fully yet. I cant even grow decent sideburns for fuck sake. :lol

Yeah that sucks. I hate it that there are bastard teens that can grow facial hair faster and better than me.
We're still pretty manly though, right? Right?!

=(

josephdebono said:
Dun worray bro, I took the pic and went to shave myself. Give me 3 weeks and I'll be back bigger and better than ever before.

We shall take a picture 3 weeks from now. Bring it =P

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Was bored and just found these on a friends facebook...

pqbDZ.jpg

cPMrW.jpg

I don't even remember shooting the second one to be honest :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom