• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wenis said:
Was bored and just found these on a friends facebook...

I don't even remember shooting the second one to be honest :lol
Is this Stoya?

3zyFf.gif

Davedough

srenity said:
Omgggg, CAN'T UNSEE!

On a side note: thebestjess, you're so frickin' gorjess-... I mean, gorgeous! :3

Ok you know what? girl calling another girl hot makes me immediately think threeway and thats just not fair damnit.

... now where's that citibank thread again?

Davedough

thebestjess said:
my bf broke up with me! argh! lol.

That man has no idea what he's just done. He's truly an idiot. And to quote a movie that I can no longer remember the name to "You are too fine to be lookin so sad"

Psst.. Gui_PT... she's single again

Magni

I know quite a few couples are on GAF, but AFAIK they were all together before they were both on GAF. Did any couples ever form on GAF?

InfiniteNine said:
So I still have a chance then?

How you doing dream girl? ;)
Na, I sent one of the Hottest most endearing pms the internet has seen. My only question is if I should buy one box of condoms or two?

On topic sexynerd how do you groom your facial hair? I always want to grow a beard, but it ends up looking like shit after a week and I always shave it off.

Davedough

So, Gui... jess..... when you two tie the knot, I'm invited to the wedding right? I mean, I practically hooked you two up. :D

BamYouHaveAids said:
On topic sexynerd how do you groom your facial hair? I always want to grow a beard, but it ends up looking like shit after a week and I always shave it off.

Its called a beard trimmer for a reason.

250oxae.jpg

Davedough said:
So, Gui... jess..... when you two tie the knot, I'm invited to the wedding right? I mean, I practically hooked you two up. :D

Its called a beard trimmer for a reason.

250oxae.jpg
Have one; sucks ass. Any particular brand?

Davedough

BamYouHaveAids said:
Have one; sucks ass. Any particular brand?

I have a Norelco G370. All the attachments for it to gauge the size of the hairs you want cut works pretty flawlessly once you figure out what length hair you want on your face. Granted, I only have a goatee, but it keeps it from looking all scraggly and malformed.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
thebestjess said:

Seriously. I zoomed all the way in and couldn't see shit.

Edit: Aids, I use a Remington beard groomer which has attachments like Dave's. Don't know the particular model and can't find it on Amazon.

Davedough

I've come to the conclusion that thebestjess is a sadist. Why else would she post that picture knowing damn well how sexy it looks and how many times it'd be quoted making people like myself slap their significant others for not living up to their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom