• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minx

soultron said:
Girl in purple sleeves looks much too calm for the ride.

Yeah well it was her 6th year in a row coming to Disneyland so I'm sure the excitement wears off.

Although judging by her face on this one apparently that the Tower of Terror never gets old ( It doesn't as I have prolly been on it over 50 times in my life )

2ebycuc.jpg

Faxanadu

srenity said:
DSi graffiti drawings end up looking terrible when uploaded to a computer D:

If you're going to quote this post, please don't quote the pictures.
Much appreciated :3

Actually the quality is better than I would expect!

Clydefrog

minx88 said:
Yeah well it was her 6th year in a row coming to Disneyland so I'm sure the excitement wears off.

Although judging by her face on this one apparently that the Tower of Terror never gets old ( It doesn't as I have prolly been on it over 50 times in my life )

2ebycuc.jpg

For 3 years, I had an annual pass to Disneyland with my girlfriend. Every single time we'd go to Tower of Terror, this is what I would go through:

"Let's do Tower of Terror!"

"YES, I love it!" [ It was either this or the rollercoaster ride with the loop-de-loop... I eventually got over both but, ugh. ]

[Wait in 15-30 minute line... the line was always short for this wonderful ride]

"This is gonna be fun!"

"Yeah! Remember?"

"Of course!"

[Go into first room. Experience.]

"Hahahha.. this is gonna be great!"

[Wait again... go into elevator and sit in seat.]

"...Oh crap. I'm in the first row without something to hold on to."

[Elevator makes sudden stop on whatever floor.]
[Elevator jerks]
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK"
[Elevator stops]

[Elevator falls 500 feet]

"FUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
srenity said:

ohgodohgodohgod

srenity said:

I guess that's the native res for them? I've never actually uploaded them. I wish I could find the charger for my dsi. :( And you're very pretty obviously. :)

minx88 said:
My trip to DisneyLand was a blast as you can tell from my excitement ( I'm the guy )

5zmtzm.jpg
Person with the red cap looks like a chick with a mustache.

painey

EviLore said:
tylerjune2010.jpg

Around six years since I posted any new photos on GAF, but my father was protesting that he had no idea what I looked like since my facebook picture was six years old too, so I took a new pic today.

I've been holding off since I've been busy getting fit (down >70 lbs since last summer), but since it's on the internet already, here ya go, GAF. Better pictures in a few months.

kyacey-uscola.jpg

I was rooting for you in TUF

minx88 said:

[IG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ebycuc.jpg[/IMG]

you have rather large arms

Davedough

SundaySounds said:
Since we're posting our roller coaster pics:

5280_1222262398841_1297381754_30660629_6406977_n.jpg

I'm sorry... the fact that the guy next to you is white knuckling a pink cock and balls and you're there with your mouth open has me thinking there's massive Photoshop potential here. :lol :lol :lol

EviLore said:
tylerjune2010.jpg

Around six years since I posted any new photos on GAF, but my father was protesting that he had no idea what I looked like since my facebook picture was six years old too, so I took a new pic today.

I've been holding off since I've been busy getting fit (down >70 lbs since last summer), but since it's on the internet already, here ya go, GAF. Better pictures in a few months.

PM'd

Awwwwh yeaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom