• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

Clydefrog said:
You lamp weirdos. I only noticed the cleavage IMMEDIATELY

juiycn.jpg

only in my case, replace lamp with boobs

Clydefrog said:
You lamp weirdos. I only noticed the cleavage IMMEDIATELY
I didn't even notice a picture was posted, I was just going with he flow. With that said I bore my heart out in that two word, six letter followed by a question mark pm and she hasn't even responded--what an Ice Queen--heartless.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Clydefrog said:
hrahzr.jpg

May we all bask in its glory.
sorry, my sloppy hand makes it look like a bell
When it breaks a statue will be erected in it's honor with an inscription that reads "Here lies Jess' lamp. Son, Father, best household appliance of the century."

Gui_PT

InfiniteNine said:
Seriously? :lol :lol :lol

She wanted a picture of a cock. I provided one

Btw, you guys really think I'd hit on a girl from the interwebs?

I can't even get a girl from where I live to be interested in me, girls seem to hate me. Certainly not going to try it online :lol

I'm laughing because crying would be sad =(

Gui_PT said:

I can't even get a girl from where I live to be interested in me, girls seem to hate me. Certainly not going to try it online :lol

:lol :lol This thread is funny.

bjork

MagniHarvald said:
I know quite a few couples are on GAF, but AFAIK they were all together before they were both on GAF. Did any couples ever form on GAF?

bjork and Serafitia. You wait, it'll happen. Hope springs eternal.

thebestjess said:
my bf broke up with me! argh! lol.

omghi2u

Gui_PT said:

it's ok man. I know how you feel.
/brohug ;__;

oh and new haircut ^__^)b

dsc02696nv.jpg

dsc02687i.jpg

Easy_G

I heard talk of mustaches. Here's my two month beard. So far the summer/spring heat hasn't bothered me at all. Hopefully I can keep it going at least another month.

4674066832_66e7e6c0fc.jpg

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Easy_G said:
I heard talk of mustaches. Here's my two month beard. So far the summer/spring heat hasn't bothered me at all. Hopefully I can keep it going at least another month.

4674066832_66e7e6c0fc.jpg

16hqkgx.jpg

Easy_G

Awesome. You guys have definitely convinced me to keep it even longer. Naysayers be damned. Though I really can't claim that its even close to the same level as Billy or Paul. Maybe another 5 years it'll ne a bit thicker. And despite it being June it looks like I'm buying some more flannel.

Beq

Neo Member
So about a year ago, i didnt shave for like over a week. Decided to cut everything except for the mustache and go with a disgusting combover after a shower.

Here are the results

amazingw.jpg

But that makeup site that was posted a few pages back took it to a whole new level

p0cdd5ff7cac52dfb0dad06.jpg

*shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom