• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German GAF: PS4 Slim for 199€

chadskin

BOMBA

Read on Mydealz it's actually a mistake, Mediamarkt was supposed to cut the price of the old model to €199 to get rid of the remaining stock.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Now if there was anything besides God of War 3 I was interested in for PS4 (exclusively because I have an almost unused Bone already)...

Now if there was anything besides God of War 3 I was interested in for PS4 (exclusively because I have an almost unused Bone already)...

hehe this is the first non-Nintendo console I just bought. thx OP! And it's a gift for my brother. I actually won a Mega Drive back in the day...

Hugo_Peters

Neo Member
TG6S2Av.jpg

The woman at the counter said it wasn't an error. We got 2!

German PS4 deals continue to be insane. I'm surprised amazon didn't match this yet

Hoping for some quick PS4Pro and PSVR discounts

barit

Fuck. How I´m supposed to sell my launch PS4 for 200€ with these deals everywhere. Ugh. Any Gaffer in Germany/Austria/Swiss interested ? 1TB SSHD + base + 2 games :D

Daaaaaaaaaayum what a deal.

I got my Slim a few weeks ago for 300 euros and to be honest the machine is super nice. At 199 I can't not recommend it if you are interested.

What are current Xbox One prices in Germany?

The Xbox One S is mostly 299/349 for the 500GB/1TB Fifa bundle. Local deals get you an extra Controller or an extra game.

No deals on the Gears or Battlefield bundles yet.

OG Xbox One are still in shops and can be bought for 199.

Damn. Keeping an eye out here in the Netherlands.

I'm in Venlo tomorrow. Maybe I should grab a few Slims and sell 'em to the dutch folks. :D

But then, anyone living close to the Venlo area can get to Germany quite effortlessly anyway. The closest Media Markt to the Dutch border is in Mönchengladbach, which is an approx. 35 min. ride by train.

Cyborg

Media Markt Netherlands has them now for 299.....I asked but they told me they had no plans to hit the 199 mark.

Turrican3

Limited time promo here in Italy: PS4 500GB + FIFA17 for 250€ and Xbox One 500GB for 199€ (Mediaworld, same group AFAIK)

chrizzz09

Hmm now the question is do I buy Witcher 3 game of the year edition or Rise of the Tomb Raider :/

Gaf help me decide !

This is my first PS4^^

Hmm now the question is do I buy Witcher 3 game of the year edition or Rise of the Tomb Raider :/

Gaf help me decide !

This is my first PS4^^

Well, W3 GOTY is super long so that might be a plus or minus for you. Entirely different games of course.

But the real answer is get Ratchet.

chadskin

I'm in Venlo tomorrow. Maybe I should grab a few Slims and sell 'em to the dutch folks. :D

But then, anyone living close to the Venlo area can get to Germany quite effortlessly anyway. The closest Media Markt to the Dutch border is in Mönchengladbach, which is an approx. 35 min. ride by train.

The wall just got higher!

Pennywise

Gaf help me decide !

This is my first PS4^^

I would get the Witcher.
Amazing value and plenty of time you'll spend with the game.
Tomb Raider will also drop in the meantime.

Unless you really want a shorter game. In that case it's Tomb Raider.

Cyborg

QUOTE=Cyborg;220144313]Two different games but The Witcher 3 is amazing and great value for your money

I know. Played the first Tomb Raider and loved it. But am intrigued by Witcher 3.[/QUOTE]

I think you will be finished tiht TR within 20h and for Witcher 3 you will need at least 40h

Gaf help me decide !

This is my first PS4^^

Really tough one. They're both great but very different.

I probably enjoyed ROTTR more, but the Witcher is bigger, longer and more 'epic' feeling - its high points are way higher than ROTTR, but its low points are well discussed (loads of open world 'filler' content).

Burnburn

Media Markt Aachen disagrees with you! Probably going to check there next week to see if they have the same deal. Finally something to play Persona 5 on

Media Markt Aachen disagrees with you! Probably going to check there next week to see if they have the same deal. Finally something to play Persona 5 on

Well, I was talking about the Venlo area. If we go by the closest store to any Dutch border, Aachen it is, I guess.
Since the offer is also available Online, every store should be offering the same deal. Good luck! :)

Fliesen

for that price, i'd actually replace my loud OG ps4 with a slim and try to sell the old one for 200€ bundled with some of my disc based games :/

Top Bottom